SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:51 pm

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 971e7f10

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/qeKq9CBE7yQ

Sadly I'm not believing much of what he has to say these days. He says that none of that when Madi surprised him was set up, it was all real. They talked after that but didn't meet until ATFR which is a decision they made to keep it authentic. Yeah ok. Maybe it was his decision because he knew he didn't want to take it further with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:34 pm

https://youtu.be/ZBItgUhpHec
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:38 pm

Why is Peter all over media now?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:11 pm

Maybe TPTB consider it good publicity and better timing now ?: he and Madi clearly are over; Hannah Ann definitely is moving on; and Hannah Brown declined another chance at lead and then spent a significant amount of time with Tyler. Him pursuing possibly someone from his season looks more acceptable now that the dust has settled.

Peter being quarantined with Kelley might be counted as a success by the show. It gives them a story for people to follow while everything is on hiatus.

TBH, I think Kelley could be really good for Peter. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:21 pm

https://youtu.be/P4Lfv8E2xJo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:23 pm

I am not interested in anything he has to say because imo. I agree with Hannah Ann he speaks in half truths.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:17 pm

What I am surprised by is Kelley. I would have thought after seeing the mess he was during the show she would have better sense and steered clear. And then there was Babs. speechless I would have been running, screaming in the opposite direction.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:34 pm

Sprite wrote:What I am surprised by is Kelley. I would have thought after seeing the mess he was during the show she would have better sense and steered clear. And then there was Babs. speechless I would have been running, screaming in the opposite direction.

Babs likes Kelly and Kelly seems to like Babs, but I'll tell ya IF Peter and Kelly become a thing and it becomes serious between her and Peter you can bet that Kelly will NOT take any crap from her.  IMO She will respect her but Babs won't be ruling Kelly, that's for sure .Women attorney's can be wicked if pushed and IMO she'll be put in her place nicely but quickly and it 'll make how Madison answered her seem like a pup. JMO Watch what you wish for Babs. Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 3806527698 :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:40 pm

IF Kelly wants to stay in Chicago can anyone see Peter moving ? Wonder how that would go over with Babs? If Kelly wants to still practice law she would have to take the CA bar exam . Isn't kelly an attorney in her father's law firm along with her brothers who are also attorney's? That could be a hard move for Kelly. I would think she would want Peter to re-locate to Chicago. NO? Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:56 pm

I agree with you, @Sprite and @Jolena

That young attorney from Chicago is more than Barb is bargaining for but, she won’t know till it’s too late. Still I just don’t see how a smart woman could want Peter as a husband. He’s just.....pudding IMO. He’s so pathetic, I’d be afraid I’d kick his a** out of sheer frustration. Barb has not raised him. He’s such a boy. She should keep him. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:What I am surprised by is Kelley. I would have thought after seeing the mess he was during the show she would have better sense and steered clear. And then there was Babs. speechless I would have been running, screaming in the opposite direction.

Babs likes Kelly and Kelly seems to like Babs, but I'll tell ya IF Peter and Kelly become a thing and it becomes serious between her and Peter you can bet that Kelly will NOT take any crap from her.  IMO She will respect her but Babs won't be ruling Kelly, that's for sure .Women attorney's can be wicked if pushed and IMO she'll be put in her place nicely but quickly and it 'll make how Madison answered her seem like a pup. JMO Watch what you wish for Babs. Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 12 3806527698 :yes:

Babs likes Kelly...for now. Kelly isn't a threat yet to mommie dearest, but if she becomes one...say by wanting her poopsie Peter to move to Chicago...the guns will come out. I don't care what a good lawyer Kelley is or how much she can stand up to Babs...Peter can't. He is a whimpy boy when it comes to mom. He will cave just like always and Kelley will be just another girlfriend that made pancakes with Babs post coitus with Peter. JMO

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101