SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat May 02, 2020 12:02 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_sj9y9gmID/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2020 6:03 pm

Mommy dearest is happy. Good luck to both Peter and Kelley. I hope it all works out for them.

Credit: @Barbra

sweetnums
❤Serendipity❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_rCRl_DpRQ/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat May 02, 2020 6:09 pm

They seem suited. Mother is pleased. Hope it all works out for them.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Then why didn’t he keep her longer on the show? Sorry I didn’t follow this season closely.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 02, 2020 7:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Mommy dearest is happy.  Good luck to both Peter and Kelley. I hope it all works out for them.

Credit: @Barbra

sweetnums
❤Serendipity❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_rCRl_DpRQ/
The funniest thing about this post is the fact that the pic of Kelley on the bottom right is a picture where Madison’s standing next to Kelley. So Barb had to crop Madison out of it to use it for the collage. It’s the third picture https://www.instagram.com/p/B8MyOTDDyaJ/  Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 22 1f62d

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat May 02, 2020 7:50 pm

I am happy for them. They do seem suited to each other -- why did Peter even do the Bachelor, though? They could have easily gotten together without it since they had already connected before. It just seems anti-climatic to me for him to post this. I mean -- who didn't already think they were a couple? They have already been acting like it. To have your parents post about it on Instagram is odd. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 02, 2020 10:32 pm

I'm not holding my breath. And Babs gets creepier and creepier.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 03, 2020 1:08 am

Moved from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4236p780-updates-on-past-contestants-all-seasons-discussion-3#1459253

Amethyst wrote:Does anyone else get what is going on between Pete Weber and Kelley? Apparently they are "Instagram official" now. Don't get me wrong, she seemed like one of the more obvious choices for him during his season. Despite her flaws, she's smart and mature, and they've had a good spark with each other. But I just don't understand how a lead lets a cast member go outside of the F4 and then undergoes a change of heart later on. Mixing up the F1 and F2, maybe. But this? I certainly wish them well, but a part of me wonders if Pete is still acting like a kid in an ice cream shop, wanting to try all of the flavors.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 03, 2020 1:45 am

Sprite wrote:Moved from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4236p780-updates-on-past-contestants-all-seasons-discussion-3#1459253

Amethyst wrote:Does anyone else get what is going on between Pete Weber and Kelley? Apparently they are "Instagram official" now. Don't get me wrong, she seemed like one of the more obvious choices for him during his season. Despite her flaws, she's smart and mature, and they've had a good spark with each other. But I just don't understand how a lead lets a cast member go outside of the F4 and then undergoes a change of heart later on. Mixing up the F1 and F2, maybe. But this? I certainly wish them well, but a part of me wonders if Pete is still acting like a kid in an ice cream shop, wanting to try all of the flavors.
It actually seems pretty straightforward to me. As you said, Peter & Kelley seem like a good match irl and they did have a spark. But Kelley never seemed interested in competing for Peter while on the show, and Peter valued the wrong things as proof of the women’s being into him. If they weren’t arguing with the other women or crying every 5 seconds, he wasn’t interested, and Kelley did neither of those things, so he didn’t invest in her. But after the show, he’s single, she’s single, the attraction’s still there, and they have similar interests and mutual friends. That’s a perfect recipe for hooking up. Then Kelley’s dad gets sick and he goes to Chicago to support her, that moves it from being a casual hookup to something a little more serious. Circumstances cause them to quarantine together, that seems to have made them closer & sped up their relationship. Plus Peter’s a romantic at heart & meeting Kelley before the show only enhances her appeal to him because it’s like a rom com basically. All of that said, idk if they’ll last because Peter’s track record with women is him falling in love very quickly, making promises to women, falling out of love even quicker, and lining up his next victim woman before actually ending the relationship he’s in. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun May 03, 2020 9:25 am

Sprite wrote:I'm not holding my breath. And Babs gets creepier and creepier.
Honestly, her post made me want to throw up. Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 22 1838857674
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2020 9:59 am

Kelley is now dating someone who has been publicly highly criticized. She saw what we saw during the airing of the show and would be aware of what he has said in interviews. Often former cast talk about how public pressure and watching the show put stress on their relationships. In this case, Peter and Kelley have progressed their relationship.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun May 03, 2020 10:27 am

This quarantine couple stuff is convenient and necessary. We won’t know what’s real until freedom returns. There is no way anyone should put faith in Peter Weber until he actually and freely chooses someone which he da** sure has NOT done in this case. He was running for cover after a disastrous season and lots of bad press and hate. Kelly and her nice apartment in a fabulous city are a great port in a storm. It will be months before we know if there is anything more. Barb’s endorsement is positive but as Hannah Ann aptly demonstrated, its really not a deal maker. 
Any posturing, presumptions, attestations or, assumptions about this couple in this highly artificial environment mean nothing. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101