SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Kas_256 Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:50 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Tyler is so hard to crack. I can never tell if there's something more. Hannah is all googly eyed though for real.
Yeah I can't decide if he's just super committed to a "no physical contact on camera" philosophy to prevent an internet meltdown or if he really has friendzoned her.

She did actually have her arm around him in the live workout video this morning at the start which I thought was cute 💕

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:57 pm

Diana wrote:I have never seen Hannah smile that big. My heart

This was the one that always got me.

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 4 Phsxij10

https://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/220814/tyler-cameron-feelings-for-hannah-brown

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Loving these tonight https://vm.tiktok.com/sBgyHG/ rofl

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:34 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Loving these tonight https://vm.tiktok.com/sBgyHG/ rofl

I am laughing so hard it got me coughing!!!

This was great.

If these 2 would end up together, never a dull moment in their lives!

rofl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:45 pm

Diana wrote:I have never seen Hannah smile that big. My heart

I agree!!! And to the above poster talking about the big “reveal!” I hope it happens too, but I’m glad they are taking their time and building on something fantastic. They sure are making it their mission to entertain us all during this very unique time. I often wonder what BN is thinking or saying. Has anyone caught any comments?! Just curious.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:11 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

I am laughing so hard it got me coughing!!!

This was great.  

If these 2 would end up together, never a dull moment in their lives!

rofl

Matt in the background with his reactions was the funniest part rotfl When he shook his head and said, "Wow" and just walked away, that SENT me laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:51 pm

Tyler:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:55 am

They are really cute together and I love the vid of Tyler trying to teach her how to pronounce his name. I’m sure they are more than friends and figuring things out. It will be interesting to see how long Hannah stays and what happens when they both go back to their homes. Matt and Ryan both seem to adore Hannah too which is so sweet. I’m sure they are really happy for them both. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:22 am

I think she's going to be in Jupiter for at least another 30 days. It's only going to get worse, especially with how lax the restrictions have been in Florida. She really should not be thinking about going back to Alabama anytime soon. LA is not even an option.

If they decide to pursue anything after this extended time together in Jupiter, I guess they can be based in LA and NYC for the short term, at least until Hannah's lease expires. Tyler seems to have gotten some sponsorship deal, so I'm pretty sure his rent in NYC is entirely comped. I do see NYC being a better fit for them. Tyler has expressed not liking LA before and I really don't think Hannah is acclimating well to the city either. Tyler also seems to have an excellent support system already based in NYC (several members of the "quarantine" crew). I think regardless of what they decide about their relationship status, I would like to think they will look back at this time spent after their family emergencies and the pandemic as something they would always cherish. Hopefully everyone in this crew will still choose to be in each others lives even if Hannah and Tyler decide to not date.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:54 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-BaXbzD4_B/?igshid=hyimwk7a3kl8

Oh gosh these collection of photos are the best!
I love the way she looks at him 💕

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:36 am

I think it is interesting that Hannah switched her wine subscription to be sent to Jupiter. Thinking about some of the subscriptions I had in the past... I had to make any changes at least 2 days in advance of scheduled shipment day and when it did ship, it sometimes took a week to 10 days to arrive depending on how it shipped and where it came from.

Just something that tells me she might realize she's going to be there longer than a couple of weeks as are Tyler and Matt.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:09 am

Hannah has been hashtagging her TikTok videos with either #happyathome, or #lifeathome, or both and her TikTok account is new in so far as she created it since she's been in Jupiter. I think she has been happy in Jupiter - at least as far as what I've seen of her there - and it's sort of interesting to me that she seems to be seeing this as "home" - at least in her hashtags.

I think she might have known when the DWTS tour was canceled that she might get stuck in Jupiter for a while - but that's where she chose to get stuck. And that's where Tyler is so he's stuck there too.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing