SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Kas_256 Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:57 am

happygolucky wrote:@Kas_256 yes, I wrote about that line in previous comment, because I've interpreted it being in reference to HB's live, so this time I thought the same ... but I'm confused if that is some sort of saying in general that people say? But Matt sure knows how to instigate.

Sorry I misinterpreted your first post.

English is my first language and to be honest with you I haven’t heard the saying much before if at all. I understand it but don’t feel like it’s a common thing to say? That’s jmo of course

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:58 am

@Dutchy23 I understand "getting in your head" ... but I'm referring to "beach front property/RE" part used in both phrases. Is it something they would say no matter what or who?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:19 am

happygolucky wrote:@Dutchy23 I understand "getting in your head" ... but I'm referring to "beach front property/RE" part used in both phrases. Is it something they would say no matter what or who?

I believe Hannah has said in the past one of her wishes was owning a beach house. That's what they are referring to. Tyler now owns a house near the beach.

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 17 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:08 pm

I take "Beach front property" as prime, the best, better then all the other houses that are not on the beach. So I took that to mean he knows that he's in the front (best part of her thoughts), they think the same and she knows him well. jmo I hope I explained that right. laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi everyone.  After watching Hannah and Tyler these last two weeks I think I figured out what is going on.  All of this is just my opinion.  But here it goes.  I believe Tyler wants to be exclusive with Hannah and date her and see where it goes. I think Hannah is not sure and gives off the vibe of being uncertain.  One reason for this is prob because she knows in order to really give it a shot, they need to be living in the same city at least.  Maybe even living together.  I am not sure if Hannah wants to live in New York City although I remember a story she did awhile back and she stated she could see herself living there.  Not sure how serious she was though.

I have no idea where Tyler wants to end up but I get the feeling he will prob go back to New York City But....not end up there.  I also get the feeling Tyler does not like LA.  I believe Hannah is torn as to where to go after all this is over.  Lots of decisions.  She was clearly struggling in her last live.   Sure she is feeling the stress of the pandemic like everyone else but there are underlying questions and decisions she will face when it is over.  

I can see how happy Hannah makes Tyler and how happy he makes her.  Why do I think she is on the fence?  Just a feeling and the fact that she prob doesn’t know fully yet and doesn’t want to disappoint Tyler, her fans, (and his) family etc.   She may be even a bit scared too.  

Anyway just an opinion and it could change of course, but right now I believe that is what is going on.  🤗

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:01 pm

I get the impression they're both "all in" for each other, especially watching Hannah all googly eyed during her live with Tyler and Matt. laugh out loud   I also don't think either would have taken the chance of Hannah staying in Jupiter if their wasn't some certainty there.  I mean look at the amount of scrutiny there was over it, and people are still driving by Tyler's house snapping pictures!   I know some say they're isn't anything there because Tyler and Hannah are both saying they're single, but I honestly don't expect them to come out and say they're a couple for a while.  Less badgering and less questions to have to answer if they keep their status as "just friends".... and I don't blame them one bit.

Hannah keeps talking about having "meetings" but unless she lands a job in LA, I can't see her staying.  I don't think she has any desire to be the 100th person to have a Bachelor podcast.  And without a job, she has no ties to LA.   She made that comment about liking New York, and if she and Tyler pursue a relationship, I could see her moving there.  She could be Matt and Tyler's third wheel laugh out loud.  Who knows, with Matt going on the Bachelorette, a lot of things could change for Matt and his future, so it'll be interesting to watch what's in store for all of them.  I see Tyler staying in New York for a while, but then when he's ready to settle down, go back to Florida.  Hannah would easily fit with that, right now they both love the city, but they also both love the beach life.
All my opinion, and time will tell.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:07 pm

@LaineyG  I have "the same feeling" (scared) Hugesmile  Regarding cities ... Hannah just said in her live that she could see herself moving to NYC, but she also likes LA ... as long she can/finds work, work, work. Tyler stated that he sees himself in NY while still young (and probably without family, IMO), but loves to return to Jupiter and I think his construction plans are for that future.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:06 pm

@alwayscooking

Hannah as Myler's third wheel. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:42 pm

I agree with you, @alwayscooking. IMO they are both all in. If anyone has second thoughts, I believe it would be Tyler because I think he’s practical enough to know Hannah could have challenges contributing to the rent if they try to settle in NYC. (We all recall he has some degree of exposure to women who don’t have that issue so, I don’t think him superficial, just more aware of his options than he was on the show.) 

He clearly has always cared about her and she realized her error in not choosing him a long time ago. She embarrassed and hurt him and his pride so this time of uncertainty looks to me like his taking the time to learn if he should trust her, too. Hence she came to him on his turf, navigated his friends and family, was super cool and accommodating, etc. 

On the subject of where they may live - no one loves NYC more than I do but I have no desire to even do my annual shopping/theater run there. It will be years before I will want to spend a week there again. The natives are the most resilient people on earth though so, maybe Tyler has it in his blood too, for now. Otherwise, I think someplace close to LA. They will not try to join the BN circuit, in spite of the fact they’d be royalty if they merged. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:57 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ToB2ijAvA/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19232

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:15 am

Thanks for posting @bluwavz, that was cute! Funny, we're talking about where they'd live if they got that far in a relationship.... and tada....Hannah picks New York. giggling
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:48 am

@alwayscooking @Chgohighlife I agree with you that they are great friends and want to explore where it will go. However, they are in the category of having seen 2 economic upheavals in their lives within the past 10 years. I think planning is difficult right now for most of us, and for young people like them, even harder. I just wish them the best for their short term and long term happiness. No expectations from me or need to explain to me what they are doing and feeling.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl