SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by just me Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:44 pm

Is everyone sure that it is not Tyler's brother she is interested in? Not the brother in the military- the other one.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:57 pm

just me wrote:Is everyone sure that it is not Tyler's brother she is interested in? Not the brother in the military- the other one.

Ryan? May I ask what would make you think this? IMO, I would say definitely no. If it's anything to do with what they're posting or commenting on, I think Tyler and Hannah might be commenting/liking vicariously through their friends right now.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:06 pm

just me wrote:Is everyone sure that it is not Tyler's brother she is interested in? Not the brother in the military- the other one.

She love Ryan and Ryan loves her , He's 20 yr old college student and refers to Hannah as "sis" the other brother Austin recently referred to Hannah as Sis too in a post. All Tyler's family and friends love her , her relationship with his BFF Matt is the cutest and even his Florida fitness instructor Phil loves her too. So She's def in good with everyone closest to him. Which is a great way to begin a relationship. His father loved her from first time he saw her on TV on Colton's season and he's the one who told Tyler " that's your girl, go get her" he was very supportive of them when he met Hannah and I'm sure he's still a big fan as Mrs C was too even after the show ended. I would bet that Tyler took Hannah to visit his father when she was there. Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 18 4256136633 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:15 pm

Jolena wrote:

She love Ryan and Ryan loves her , He's 20 yr old college student and refers to Hannah as "sis" the other brother Austin recently referred to Hannah as Sis too in a post.  All Tyler's family and friends love her , her relationship with his BFF Matt is the cutest and even his Florida fitness instructor Phil loves her too. So She's def in good with everyone closest to him. Which is a great way to begin a relationship. His father loved her from first time he saw her on TV on Colton's season and he's the one who told Tyler " that's your girl, go get her" he was very supportive of them when he met Hannah and I'm sure he's still a big fan as  Mrs C was too even after the show ended. I would bet that Tyler took Hannah to visit his father when she was there. Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 18 4256136633 jmo
Thank you
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:17 am

Absolutely!!!@Jolena

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:50 am

I've recently watched some of the videos of Tyler and Hannah dates, their first 1-1, the morning after the FSD, and the meet the Browns family visit when HB told him she loves him for the first time. I haven't seen them since they aired and it was crazy how well Tyler communicated (under the garbles LOL) and how much they cared for each other. IMO after all they shared there is no way they are hanging out as "just friends". They have so much chemistry and IMO that doesn't just vanish. They spent a lot of time together in Jupiter, think back to the early beach volleyball sightings before they quarantined in the Cameron home. They way they've been slowly warming up to interacting on SM seems to imply a bit of a coming out publicly and it's probably just a matter of time until we see them together again. Between both of their schedules and upcoming commitments they could make bi-coastal work for awhile and I'd think there are many opportunities for them to do joint projects as well. IMO they have a really strong bond and recent events of loss and family issues combined with this crazy virus has actually strengthened it. All IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:39 pm

Jolena wrote:

She love Ryan and Ryan loves her , He's 20 yr old college student and refers to Hannah as "sis" the other brother Austin recently referred to Hannah as Sis too in a post.  All Tyler's family and friends love her , her relationship with his BFF Matt is the cutest and even his Florida fitness instructor Phil loves her too. So She's def in good with everyone closest to him. Which is a great way to begin a relationship. His father loved her from first time he saw her on TV on Colton's season and he's the one who told Tyler " that's your girl, go get her" he was very supportive of them when he met Hannah and I'm sure he's still a big fan as  Mrs C was too even after the show ended. I would bet that Tyler took Hannah to visit his father when she was there. Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 18 4256136633 jmo
I don’t think so. That seems to be the one quarantine rule they’re sticking to. Tyler was on live once saying they can’t be around his dad because of the previous health issues, they can’t take the risk. They just talk on the phone and their dad’s driven by the house a couple of times to see them from a distance.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Jolena wrote:

ITA Jolena.  I also think Hannah's parents were at the time, and still are, partial to Tyler.  I wonder if Ryan is like Patrick to Hannah, a much loved little bro, but I don't see any romance there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:32 pm

You can still visit with people during quarantine but you can't be physically close to them. I'm pretty sure you can chat 10 feet away from each other so I've no doubt that Hannah visited with Mr Cameron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:43 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_YjBhljcYi/?igshid=1shz10sh8elqk

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this reply?

I actually really like it and think it’s probably the honest truth. They are at the friendship stage but both would like it to be more than that eventually (🤞🏼) and are navigating that without labels right now and just seeing where it all goes. Imo

A great answer from TC that might stop
People hassling them a little bit hopefully.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:39 pm

@Kas_256 My reply is on the previous page and I copied it here:

@alwayscooking @Chgohighlife I agree with you that they are great friends and want to explore where it will go. However, they are in the category of having seen 2 economic upheavals in their lives within the past 10 years. I think planning is difficult right now for most of us, and for young people like them, even harder. I just wish them the best for their short term and long term happiness. No expectations from me or need to explain to me what they are doing and feeling.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:29 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Kas_256 My reply is on the previous page and I copied it here:

@alwayscooking @Chgohighlife I agree with you that they are great friends and want to explore where it will go. However, they are in the category of having seen 2 economic upheavals in their lives within the past 10 years. I think planning is difficult right now for most of us, and for young people like them, even harder. I just wish them the best for their short term and long term happiness. No expectations from me or need to explain to me what they are doing and feeling.

@Kas_256
I agree with @Norcalgal. I also think they are savvy enough to get the most strategic benefit from their reveal when and if they decide to announce a real relationship. We’re not getting anything until they’re ready. Good for them.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl