SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:35 am

alwayscooking wrote:I get the impression they're both "all in" for each other
snip for brevity

I think you've hit all the high notes with this post. I also think they are both "all in" but IMO it may not be obvious how little time they have actually had to explore anything at all in public and I've sort of been keeping some timeline benchmarks for my own amusement. IIRC Hannah's finale aired July 30, 2019 and IMO until it aired she could not date anyone - to keep the ending a surprise. On that day (a Tuesday) she invited Tyler for a drink but the following Sunday, Tyler was seen with someone else. That continued until probably some time in late September but Hannah didn't know that it was over. On her birthday (September 24 2019) Hannah appeared on Peter's season with a "tease" that she might figure in at the ending, which IMO locked her out of dating anyone else until the finale of Peter's season - March 10 2010. IMO This is why she posted "Freedom" on March 10. She also ended up in Jupiter FL on March 7 for Andrea's funeral but she was pretty much under the radar on that trip - only surfacing again March 15 when she was spotted at the Palm Beach airport, getting picked up by Tyler. She was in Jupiter until roughly April 2 when she went to her parents home in Alabama. If you're adding this up, "they" had 5 days last year, and 18 days with Tyler back in Jupiter on the second visit - a total of approximately 23 days together and the show interfered with all the rest. And now, IMO they are both dealing with quarantine and they are in different states. I think we need to give them some slack and time to actually spend figuring out things like "where would we live?"

Personally I don't see this as LA - LA made sense when she was on DWTS but it's a long way from Alabama and she always seemed lonely in LA, and some of her posts haven't been exactly a ringing endorsement of her time in LA either. NYC is a possible and she's left the door open for that. In the long term I think Tyler will "settle" in Jupiter but I think Jupiter also checks some boxes for Hannah and she really did seem to be very happy when she was there.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:39 am

Lucas15 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I get the impression they're both "all in" for each other
snip for brevity

I think you've hit all the high notes with this post. I also think they are both "all in" but IMO it may not be obvious how little time they have actually had to explore anything at all in public and I've sort of been keeping some timeline benchmarks for my own amusement. IIRC Hannah's finale aired July 30, 2019 and IMO until it aired she could not date anyone - to keep the ending a surprise. On that day (a Tuesday) she invited Tyler for a drink but the following Sunday, Tyler was seen with someone else. That continued until probably some time in late September but Hannah didn't know that it was over. On her birthday (September 24 2019) Hannah appeared on Peter's season with a "tease" that she might figure in at the ending, which IMO locked her out of dating anyone else until the finale of Peter's season - March 10 2010. IMO This is why she posted "Freedom" on March 10. She also ended up in Jupiter FL on March 7 for Andrea's funeral but she was pretty much under the radar on that trip - only surfacing again March 15 when she was spotted at the Palm Beach airport, getting picked up by Tyler. She was in Jupiter until roughly April 2 when she went to her parents home in Alabama. If you're adding this up, "they" had 5 days last year, and 18 days with Tyler back in Jupiter on the second visit - a total of approximately 23 days together and the show interfered with all the rest. And now, IMO they are both dealing with quarantine and they are in different states. I think we need to give them some slack and time to actually spend figuring out things like "where would we live?"

Personally I don't see this as LA - LA made sense when she was on DWTS but it's a long way from Alabama and she always seemed lonely in LA, and some of her posts haven't been exactly a ringing endorsement of her time in LA either. NYC is a possible and she's left the door open for that. In the long term I think Tyler will "settle" in Jupiter but I think Jupiter also checks some boxes for Hannah and she really did seem to be very happy when she was there.
JMHO

@Lucas15 thank you for the timeline, it’s really great. Now, if we had the corresponding one for Tyler, I think we’d see there were several opportunities for them to hook up in LA back when some people thought the truly platonic (always, IMO) Alan and Hannah were a couple, LOL. 
I would agree about their ultimate goal being Jupiter, but I do not think that’s what’s next for either of them because I think they both have aspirations beyond marrying, working and having a family. I think they both want to try their hands at modeling, acting and/ or, something public. They have had a taste of soft fame and they would be foolish not to pursue their resulting opportunities and I think they both have every intention of doing so in NYC and/or, LA - IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Jolena wrote:
just me wrote:Is everyone sure that it is not Tyler's brother she is interested in? Not the brother in the military- the other one.

She love Ryan and Ryan loves her , He's 20 yr old college student and refers to Hannah as "sis" the other brother Austin recently referred to Hannah as Sis too in a post.  All Tyler's family and friends love her , her relationship with his BFF Matt is the cutest and even his Florida fitness instructor Phil loves her too. So She's def in good with everyone closest to him. Which is a great way to begin a relationship. His father loved her from first time he saw her on TV on Colton's season and he's the one who told Tyler " that's your girl, go get her" he was very supportive of them when he met Hannah and I'm sure he's still a big fan as  Mrs C was too even after the show ended. I would bet that Tyler took Hannah to visit his father when she was there. Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 19 4256136633 jmo
I don’t think so. That seems to be the one quarantine rule they’re sticking to. Tyler was on live once saying they can’t be around his dad because of the previous health issues, they can’t take the risk. They just talk on the phone and their dad’s driven by the house a couple of times to see them from a distance.

Im sure they visited within the quarantine guidelines . Tyler did mention that he has visited his father where he would sit 10 feet away from him., all I'm saying is that it's likely that Tyler brought Hannah with him on at least one of those visits. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:24 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:snip
Now, if we had the corresponding one for Tyler, I think we’d see there were several opportunities for them to hook up in LA back when some people thought the truly platonic (always, IMO) Alan and Hannah were a couple, LOL.

I thought about that and IMO there were opportunities. I didn't include them because I wanted to keep the timeline to hard dates - that we knew because there was a lot of "publicness" to the dates - and those potential opportunities were a bit more speculative.

I would agree about their ultimate goal being Jupiter, but I do not think that’s what’s next for either of them because I think they both have aspirations beyond marrying, working and having a family.

I think what they do once quarantine restrictions get lifted and they could actually do the travel to be together is going to be very telling; right now that's really not very possible. Plausible locations for Tyler are, IMO, Jupiter and NYC - IIRC he's said he plans to split his time between those two cities. IIRC Hannah has mentioned liking NYC and I think when she can talk more openly we might hear that Jupiter is also possible - she has said she wants to live by a beach. I guess we just have to wait and see.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:26 pm

Leaving this here as well as in Tyler's thread:

https://people.com/tv/tyler-cameron-says-his-mom-death-motivates-him-to-take-care-of-brothers/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:22 pm

Tyler on ESPN's That's what she said podcast. Most of the Hannah talk happens around the 24 and 46 minutes mark.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/podcast/archive/_/id/14603142

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 20, 2020 1:01 am

Im looking for a picture ( I think it was a deleted scene) of Tyler and Hannah on their Fantasy date in bed. Tyler is kind of on top of her. Does anyone know where on here I can find this pic ? I know someone posted it on here a while back but I have no idea where it might be , a friend of mine wants to see it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:56 pm

Tyler went to LA and he and Hannah (and Dustin) made this video.  Hope this is the right place to post the link

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hannah-brown-i-thought-tyler-cameron-was-a-player-when-we-met/

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl