SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:50 am

Kas_256 wrote:Tyler’s done an Instagram story shout out to everyone in the QC crew bar Hannah....... I keep checking to see what he posts about her 😬 but nothing yet.

https://instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/2277417740649028394?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=nnzhcm47m8ca

Just cheesy stuff like Kate’s the best teacher ever, olivias the best pasta eater etc but I would just love him to acknowledge her in his stories 😂😂
He hasn’t done Brown Bear either.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by dee Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:51 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Tyler’s done an Instagram story shout out to everyone in the QC crew bar Hannah....... I keep checking to see what he posts about her 😬 but nothing yet.

https://instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/2277417740649028394?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=nnzhcm47m8ca

Just cheesy stuff like Kate’s the best teacher ever, olivias the best pasta eater etc but I would just love him to acknowledge her in his stories 😂😂
He hasn’t done Brown Bear either
That's because they're dating. He already confirmed. TMZ has the details.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:10 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:

He hasn’t done Brown Bear either.

Opps I forgot brown bear. My bad 😬😬

It appears everyone got up in his inbox asking where the HB one was as he’s deleted them all and posted this instead.

https://instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/2277485817508018156?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=zoxio5qi12wn

Hilarious 😂 I do feel sorry for them both with all the intrusion into what is their personal life but the speculation is also great publicity for the both - we’ve seen that with a increase in insta followers for the both of them - so they have to take the good with the bad at this stage. Imo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:26 am

dee wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

He hasn’t done Brown Bear either
That's because they're dating. He already confirmed. TMZ has the details.

I just watched the TMZ clip and imo he did mean Hannah and she is shaking her head yes in the back there . I said earlier that she is probably busting to yell it from the rooftops but I think Tyler is the one who isn't ready. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:27 am

I really feel like a lot of the "fans/followers" are just not going to be satisfied nor will they ever be. They complain if Tyler doesn't post one of Hannah and then when he does then it isn't good enough. Frankly, I think rather than being so critical and negative -- maybe it might be nicer to be happy that they are in each other lives' and care for each other.

Matt and Ryan, etc. have no stake in a romantic relationship with Hannah at all -- of course, it is easier for them to post about her. They get all the praise for doing that because there is no expectation for them to do so which really is not fair. There should not even be a comparison between the friendships with Matt and Ryan and a romantic relationship between Hannah and Tyler. it is like comparing apples and oranges. I am not sure why the others are even really talked about much in a Hannah/Tyler thread. Maybe if people scrutinized Tyler and Hannah less, they would be more forthcoming with things. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:29 am

He did post one about Hannah being the most athletic (which is so true from what I seen in the workouts). And ended up deleting everything a few minutes later.

I am going to guess he got dms saying that wasn't good enough. Its not just a guess knowing fans but also because Brown Bear put on a live editing the q+a video (didn't save it) and he had a few comments that I saw from some fans saying Tyler doesn't treat Hannah right and people asking him questions about Tyler and Hannah's relationship after the story he posted than deleted. If Brown Bear is getting that with only 200 or so people viewing his live I can't imagine what Tyler's dms look like. I think people had to much expectations for what it was going to be. Most of them where jokes anyway, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:47 am

Honestly it’s partially his fault. I’m of the belief that him & Hannah don’t owe fans anything, so I wasn’t bothered by him not doing one for Hannah. But I think he acts weird where Hannah’s concerned & that makes fans act weird. He did one for the whole group & except BB & Hannah. Why wait an hour? Either he didn’t plan to do one (in which case he should’ve stuck to that & not cared what fans think), or he was teasing to solicit a reaction, & he got one. I think they should post what they want to post & ignore outside noise. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:37 am

I don’t think he was going to post one for Hannah. I would have found that pretty funny actually and served the stans right, IMO. He should have just turned his phone off after the Brown Bear post. I think he felt pressured into posting about Hannah after getting flooded in DMs about how he’s mistreating Hannah and is mean of him to leave her out of this joke/prank. Took him a full hour to finally post about Hannah and it was something that was nice, and true. But by then stans were expecting some declaration of love. Totally unrealistic, especially since it’s April fools day too. Jmo.

Let’s see if he acts any differently during tomorrow’s workout.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 am

Tyler, Hannah, Ryan, Matt ... they all should just get off their phones more often and forget about the expectations of the fans (and not indulge them any more than "necessary" fun videos). It doesn't do them any good following the rumors and people's opinions. The fans (and BN fandom) have already overstepped the boudaries and their following has become similar to watching the reality TV show. The 2-dimensional viewing of each character in the house and believing to know when and how "Tannah" got together. What's worse, the fans are convinced these 2 are a couple and they are not only expecting, but demanding from Tyler to act and behave like a boyfriend should in their book. And some fans, who show preference for Hannah (though their fanning over this girl is hypocritical, because they don't even listen to what she says or accept what she does, likes and stands for) they find negative POV for pretty much everyone (in Tyler's circle) who doesn't bow to the "queen" and doesn't shower her with the attention. Not that Hannah is asking any of this or giving any kind of message that she's not accepted and loved by the people she chose to be with in these times. And yet fans take no time to create antagonistic stories and compliment only those who give them daily dose of "Tannah" material ... like it's their job to to that. I'm reading some comments on SM from people who call others "crazy stans" while displaying crazy attitude themselves, portraying Hannah as a martry of the bunch. The obsession of these fans is scarier than Corona virus, and I'm fully aware what I've just affirmed, because ignorance and human ego are the driving causes of this epidemic.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 am

I watched Olivia's BTS videos on YouTube and the one thing I got from it is that these people are on their phones ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!

Not to mention getting motion sickness from the way she films things.

Yes, it is nice to see snippets of their lives but they need to live their lives. Talk about being in a bubble... IMO they are in the SM bubble. Not a good look at all even in this horrible time we are living in. Watch some movies, play some board or card games but put the phones down. Put the phone down while eating as well.

The one person in that group that I am impressed with is Aussie Matt. That poor guy. Being stuck in the USA when his family is a world away during all of this. I am thankful that the Cameron boys opened their home to him during this time.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgoEtaOiLCA
This Vlog has been edited since yesterday. At the 2:59 mark, on the one put out yesterday, the phone rings, he says "is that my phone", she says"should you answer it?, then is that Milo?" He says" yeah" then takes the call. The rest of the conversation is still here, but I think it is curious that Olivia went back and edited that part out. Sometime after the first release.

It was sluethed on another sight, then taken down that Milo was an agent with UTA, her agency.
One thing for sure....they are trolling.

I'll let y'all ponder on that. It's curious? Could be that they are planning something. OR NOT, agree it's there business, and everyone does need to chill. Just thought I'd mention it.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:23 am

happygolucky wrote:Tyler, Hannah, Ryan, Matt ... they all should just get off their phones more often and forget about the expectations of the fans (and not indulge them any more than "necessary" fun videos). It doesn't do them any good following the rumors and people's opinions. The fans (and BN fandom) have already overstepped the boudaries and their following has become similar to watching the reality TV show. The 2-dimensional viewing of each character in the house and believing to know when and how "Tannah" got together. What's worse, the fans are convinced these 2 are a couple and they are not only expecting, but demanding from Tyler to act and behave like a boyfriend should in their book. And some fans, who show preference for Hannah (though their fanning over this girl is hypocritical, because they don't even listen to what she says or accept what she does, likes and stands for) they find negative POV for pretty much everyone (in Tyler's circle) who doesn't bow to the "queen" and doesn't shower her with the attention. Not that Hannah is asking any of this or giving any kind of message that she's not accepted and loved by the people she chose to be with in these times. And yet fans take no time to create antagonistic stories and compliment only those who give them daily dose of "Tannah" material ... like it's their job to to that. I'm reading some comments on SM from people who call others "crazy stans" while displaying crazy attitude themselves, portraying Hannah as a martry of the bunch. The obsession of these fans is scarier than Corona virus, and I'm fully aware what I've just affirmed, because ignorance and human ego are the driving causes of this epidemic.

@happygolucky
You make lots of good and valid points, especially the last one about “ignorance and human ego” being the driving causes of the COVID19 epidemic. However, I have zero sympathy for Hannah and Tyler. They are literally and figuratively sleeping in the bed they’ve made. They know what they’re doing and they’re doing it every.single.day. They set up this game and while most of us are laughing, they had to know there would be some that do not like being teased. That’s a fact of life. 

Tyler and Hannah might as well keep their senses of humor and remember, they are ONLY important Mbecause of their fans who by their very nature, are often obsessed. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587