SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:20 am

At first I didn't want to comment the deleted video, but reading around all the flack Tyler got/gets it's kinda irritating. So here's my piece. Wedgie is a hard no for me. He shouldn't do that to a girl, but I guess he's learned his lesson now. It was his way to quickly dismantle her attack, I guess (they were playing wrestling), but "girls parts" are sensitive to that kind of tricks and it shows he grew up with brothers and football team, not that he isn't a sensible guy.
The rest of the "downfall" instead was all on Hannah. She chose to continue to wrestle, underestimated Tyler's abilities (he was a really good athlete before his carreer ending injuries), he was quick in thinking and moving, she miscalculated the offence, flew too high and it was a painful fall. But all on her. He actually "saved" her with his legs and when he turned around to face her (mind that he didn't know how she actually fell) she was laughing, so he went to sit down to end the further escalation of the game between them.  So what I've witnessed isn't insensitive Tyler, but rather quick on feet and in defence Tyler that Hannah should consider before trying to level with him. Do I find their games immature and ignorant for not considering the potential consequences? Sure. But it's their life, their choice, their kind of fun/entertainment and I feel like the "parental protection/education" is a role of their parents only. The rest is criticism and if people want to do it, fine, but they should stop hiding behind the mask of a preoccupied fan. All IMO. peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:30 am

100% agree with everything you’ve said @happygolucky

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:44 am

I thought it was fine, they're playing, she's obviously completely into it and can hold her own. Here's a TikTok of Hannah hurling her entire body weight at Tyler, fortunately on a couch this time, instead of a tile floor.

https://www.tiktok.com/@mattjames9191/video/6809479915084238086

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:46 pm

I can't get passed the mess I see when I look at links posted here. Throwing eggs at each other? Who is going to clean up that mess? I am disgusted and can't watch these grown up's making a mess of the house. I check the link to make sure it's within the rules but I have no interest watching them have total disregard for property that they are lucky to be living in.

Surly they can take an hour of their 24 hours of doing nothing to make sure their surroundings are clean and germ free and put clothes away. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:41 pm

I'm not even a clean freak but the mess is petty distracting laugh out loud.

I don't think it's a big deal but I think their content could improve if they pick up a bit before filming.

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't get passed the mess I see when I look at links posted here. Throwing eggs at each other? Who is going to clean up that mess? I am disgusted and can't watch these grown up's making a mess of the house. I check the link to make sure it's within the rules but I have no interest watching them have total disregard for property that they are lucky to be living in.

Surly they can take an hour of their 24 hours of doing nothing to make sure their surroundings are clean and germ free and put clothes away. JMO's

Yesterday in the morning they spent a lot of time cleaning. They discussed it in Matt James stories- https://www.instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/ I see nothing wrong with people in their 20s (or any age for that matter) having fun by throwing eggs and water at each other. We're all confined to our homes right now and cannot move around freely - what's the point in keeping our houses spotless when we can't even leave them or invite new people over?

I think it's great that they're finding ways to have fun in wholesome ways when we're all trapped inside. It's not like they're starting a meth clinic or smoking crack pipes laugh out loud, they're throwing eggs and water at each other. I wish I was quarantined with fun people like that and I've never heard Hannah laugh so hard. I think they're bringing all of each other a lot of joy and spreading that joy and fun to all the people watching.

I laughed so hard watching those stories. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:07 pm

We see like 10 minutes out of these people's days.  Could care less about the wrestling video, much ado about nothing. Could care less about the eggs, or the mess. The point is, they both looked to be on the same page about it, and appear happy together, laughing.  She's making him smile!  The dude lost his mom literally like 10 days before the biggest nightmare our country has faced since WWII, and she's making him SMILE!  My God.  Wrestle away. Egg and water fight. I don't care. You do you, boos.  Thanks for the entertainment during this scary time. Trying to look at the big picture here. xoxo
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:We see like 10 minutes out of these people's days.  Could care less about the wrestling video, much ado about nothing. Could care less about the eggs, or the mess. The point is, they both looked to be on the same page about it, and appear happy together, laughing.  She's making him smile!  The dude lost his mom literally like 10 days before the biggest nightmare our country has faced since WWII, and she's making him SMILE!  My God.  Wrestle away. Egg and water fight.  I don't care. You do you, boos.  Thanks for the entertainment during this scary time. Trying to look at the big picture here. xoxo

Me too ! She not only makes Tyler smile but also Ryan!!! And Hannah looks happier than she has in a long time!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can't get passed the mess I see when I look at links posted here. Throwing eggs at each other? Who is going to clean up that mess? I am disgusted and can't watch these grown up's making a mess of the house. I check the link to make sure it's within the rules but I have no interest watching them have total disregard for property that they are lucky to be living in.

Yesterday in the morning they spent a lot of time cleaning. They discussed it in Matt James stories- https://www.instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/ I see nothing wrong with people in their 20s (or any age for that matter) having fun by throwing eggs and water at each other. We're all confined to our homes right now and cannot move around freely - what's the point in keeping our houses spotless when we can't even leave them or invite new people over?

I think it's great that they're finding ways to have fun in wholesome ways when we're all trapped inside. It's not like they're starting a meth clinic or smoking crack pipes laugh out loud, they're throwing eggs and water at each other. I wish I was quarantined with fun people like that and I've never heard Hannah laugh so hard. I think they're bringing all of each other a lot of joy and spreading that joy and fun to all the people watching.

Yeah, I don't really care about their messiness, it's their house not mine. Besides, it doesn't look like they have a lot of room to put things away, and with 4 or so extra people staying there, it might be tough. Even if it's cluttered, the one thing I've noticed is the kitchen is always clean, that's always my "must be done" but again, it's their house not mine. I'm glad they're all together, getting along and appear to be having fun, that's all that matters to me.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:32 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Yeah, I don't really care about their messiness, it's their house not mine.  Besides, it doesn't look like they have a lot of room to put things away, and with  4 or so extra people staying there,  it might be tough.  Even if it's cluttered, the one thing I've noticed is the kitchen is always clean, that's always my "must be done" but again, it's their house not mine.  I'm glad they're all together, getting along and appear to be having fun, that's all that matters to me.  
Agreed there doesn’t seem to be much room to put things but Hannah was putting clothes in drawers yesterday.  I think they are realizing it’s going to be a while yet so stopped living out of suitcases.  Also not sure the boys are ready to get rid of Mama Cs things yet.  They do seem to be cleaning every couple days.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:50 pm

I read that she said she would be at least until April 19th (supposed end of LA's stay at home or whatever they are calling it). I'm guessing that it will be longer.

That's why I hope they get into a routine, it will help them from going stir crazy during this time.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Are they really going to come out of quarantine someday and say “just kidding”!? no idea  
They are media savvy enough to be aware that they have created a rumor bonfire which they continue to fuel.
Thoughts?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587