SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:39 am

IMO I can totally get why / how she’s having a rough time right now.
1. She just had a long drive home and probably got more reality checks as she did, by hearing and seeing more realities than what she did in Jupiter.
2. She is back with her parents after spending 2 weeks, pretty much free, goofing around and living day by day with a bunch of friends who are supportive of each other and in the same age group.
3. Her brother is in a difficult phase with probably some withdrawal and who knows what else. It’s not instant to heal from an overdose.
4. She was living the ‘ Bro ‘ life and ate a lot of junk or take out foods and it messes up with her digestive system and her skin.
5. God knows what other news she had when coming home, and in what shape her parents are dealing with this crisis.
6.She may have gotten some news about LA that are not great, since she has not been able to be there in person, her apartment, her car ? Who knows?
It’s a pretty big contrast to go from last week to back into her childhood home, with her parents. ! As much as you love your parents, living with them as an adult is never ideal or easy. Kind of a cold shower of reality maybe.
Plenty of reasons for her mood to be like this IMO
And she may miss the whole fun, attention and affection she got there.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:01 am

You know my rant, so adding to it ... the notion that "it's weird", "it's cold", "it's disrespectful", "it's showing they parted on bad terms" the fact that Tyler didn't address Hannah leaving, that he didn't post a goodbye (and noone died), that it was "only Matt" who was kind enough to give us "any" Hannah material ...

Well, last time I've checked Hannah is on social media (IG, twitter, tiktok, ...) and I don't see her posting anywhere about leaving, returning home to her parents (actually saying it, not just posting from "unidentified location"), I haven't seen her posting any greetings when she joined the Crew (btw, newsflash, she was invited, she was a guest, she was an addition to the group of friends already existing) or her thank you farewell to the Crew who accepted her and treated her as their own. So ... isn't that weird and cold and disrespectful duh And I actually do like Hannah but I really don't like biased outcry BS.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:19 am

I think Hannah is really tired and low in energy. In the end we have no idea whats going on in her life so it could be anything. My guess is tired from a looong trip and intense two weeks. Her looking a little sad could also be missing Tyler and not knowing when they will see eachother again. I guess someday we'll know, or not.. giggling

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:31 am

happygolucky wrote:You know my rant, so adding to it ... the notion that "it's weird", "it's cold", "it's disrespectful", "it's showing they parted on bad terms" the fact that Tyler didn't address Hannah leaving, that he didn't post a goodbye (and noone died), that it was "only Matt" who was kind enough to give us "any" Hannah material ...

Well, last time I've checked Hannah is on social media (IG, twitter, tiktok, ...) and I don't see her posting anywhere about leaving, returning home to her parents (actually saying it, not just posting from "unidentified location"), I haven't seen her posting any greetings when she joined the Crew (btw, newsflash, she was invited, she was a guest, she was an addition to the group of friends already existing) or her thank you farewell to the Crew who accepted her and treated her as their own. So ... isn't that weird and cold and disrespectful duh  And I actually do like Hannah but I really don't like biased outcry BS.

And this is my biggest struggle with rooting for the two together. It has been increasingly clear for awhile that a significant amount of so-called Hannah/Tyler shippers are actually just fans of Hannah's, wanting her to have some big love story. I've never felt that Tyler's feelings, his needs, etc. factor much to many of these people. And so the second things seem not perfect, finger pointing and accusations shift to him. "He's not who we thought he was", "he's a clout chaser", "he doesn't treat Hannah right", etc. And that's why I've said that to be honest, a part of me almost wishes this reunion of sorts, whatever it is, never happened.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:22 am

Astrobach wrote:IMO I can totally get why / how she’s having a rough time right now.
1. She just had a long drive home and probably got more reality checks as she did, by hearing and seeing more realities than what she did in Jupiter.
2. She is back with her parents after spending 2 weeks, pretty much free, goofing around and living day by day with a bunch of friends who are supportive of each other and in the same age group.
3. Her brother is in a difficult phase with probably some withdrawal and who knows what else. It’s not instant to heal from an overdose.
4. She was living the ‘ Bro ‘ life and ate a lot of junk or take out foods and it messes up with her digestive system and her skin.
5. God knows what other news she had when coming home, and in what shape her parents are dealing with this crisis.
6.She may have gotten some news about LA that are not great, since she has not been able to be there in person, her apartment, her car ? Who knows?
It’s a pretty big contrast to go from last week to back into her childhood home, with her parents. ! As much as you love your parents, living with them as an adult is never ideal or easy. Kind of a cold shower of reality maybe.
Plenty of reasons for her mood to be like this IMO
And she may miss the whole fun, attention and affection she got there.
JMOAA

thumbsup

The last few weeks were an escape from real life for Hannah as it was for Tyler. Hannah had the opportunity to leave that unreal world and go back to her safe space. Her parents need her. Her family has its own issues and IMO now is the time for her to be with them. Her parents know her like no one else and will know when to give her the space she needs that I don't think she got in Jupiter. IMO, this will be good for her.

As for Tyler, the world is going to smack him down hard when all this QC stuff is over and he does have to start dealing with real life issues. As long as QC is around, IMO he is not getting the time he and his brothers need to grieve for Andrea. I do hope that he and Hannah can at least talk on a daily basis during these next few months.

No way these two should be in a committed relationship at this time but there is nothing wrong with being friends and letting any type of relationship happen organically.

Because at the end of this, no one is going to have the "normal" we had before. The world has changed forever.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:29 pm

On the other forum, there's a post, "Tyler shading Jed" it was about Olivia's QC insta live, and supposedly Tyler comes in for a few minutes while Olivia is on live, something was said about "who is still single?" I guess BrownBear said yes, and supposedly someone said they saw Tyler say "me", others said they didn't see him say that, does anyone know anything about this video? I tried finding it but no luck. Also I guess their friend Mollie showed up during this "live", and they were trying to keep it quiet because it wouldn't look good given the social distancing, so maybe this video got deleted. I was just curious on the part of Tyler and if anyone saw this video.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:49 pm

alwayscooking wrote:On the other forum, there's a post, "Tyler shading Jed" it was about Olivia's QC insta live, and supposedly Tyler comes in for a few minutes while Olivia is on live, something was said about "who is still single?"  I guess BrownBear said yes, and supposedly someone said they saw Tyler say "me", others said they didn't see him say that, does anyone know anything about this video?  I tried finding it but no luck.  Also I guess their friend Mollie showed up during this "live", and they were trying to keep it quiet because it wouldn't look good given the social distancing, so maybe this video got deleted.  I was just curious on the part of Tyler and if anyone saw this video.
I have only seen the last few seconds.  Olivia didn’t save it and not sure anyone else did either.  I didn’t see any of it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:59 pm

@alwayscooking you know the telephone game? ... well, that's how these lives are being recounted. Many inaccuracies and then people take it for a proof of value ... when it really isn't.
He may or may not mouth "me" ... but it definitely wasn't something so obvious to all which leads me to believe it wasn't intentional ... and unintentional move of a mouth pretty much any movement opening and closing seems like "me". Also apparently the question was asked twice and he didn't do it twice... so people believe what they want to believe.
Also there are other conclusions people didn't wait to jump to ... all in support of negative narrative towards Tyler, so I would really question the sources.

Eta: the funny part of that live was him pointing out that he wasn't dissing Hannah's cookies the previous night. giggling Boy, it's not like Hannah actually made them/the dough Embarressed! Tyler chill, all good.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:18 pm

^^^^ ok I saw it but to be totally transparent I was also on my laptop. I did not see Tyler mouth the word “me”. I saw him lean back on the couch when the question about who is single was asked...it was actually asked twice. He just leaned back on the couch looking at his phone. Like I said I guess I could have missed it but I specifically heard the question and watched Tyler. I also don’t think he would say “no not me!” Lol.
I do think he was shading Jed when he told Kate she should go in the bachelor and she said she had a boyfriend. He seems stressed to me and kind of sad. Actually it was a pretty sad and tense workout. Don’t think they will get the viewers anymore with Hannah gone. Love Tyler and Matt though but imo people were watching for Tannah tea. I missed the part where Kate was crying and there was another friend there but I think they wanted that kept quiet. Just wanted to give my take. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:53 pm

How was Tyler shading Jed? and why bother after all this time?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:19 pm

@happygolucky and @LaineyG thanks for the info, I didn't think he would, doesn't sound like something he would do.

@GuardianAngel, all that was said, and I'm quoting someone else, because I didn't see the video myself, but it was is someone talking to one of the crew about going on the Bachelor/Bachelorette and they said they had a boyfriend and Tyler just said "that doesn't seem to matter". Like I said I didn't see the video, that is what someone titled that thread on the other forum.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:25 pm

@alwayscooking thanks for explaining!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587