SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:58 am

I thought to write something positive today instead of my "customary" rant ... but I have to take off my chest 1 thing I absolutely can't stand ... the food fights.
I don't know whether it's a cultural thing or not, but in my parts we NEVER DARE to play with food (that then gets spoiled). It's not something we would ever consider using for games or for "neighborhood wars". Maybe some reality shows might play "pass the food" game, like the Crew did with an orange, but never throwing eggs at someone or something. I only got to hear of egg throwing from US television shows and celebrity gossip. Also apparently boys didn't learn as kids that flour + water = glue, like we use it for paper mache and Carnival masks. So I get the pranks with water, flour and candy/gum, but I will never accept wasting eggs ... especially this month.

Now on the good note: even if not so good for "poor" Olivia, boys keep being boys ... from 19 to 29, they continue with pranks on each other and the girls. So I do hope that Liv and Kate pay them back and I'm rooting for them. Girl power!
Austin, the middle Cameron, seems to be the most mature of the bunch and the only one considering the repercussions, so I pray for him giggling
The best members of fhe Crew though are the dogs, both "ladies", Harley and Wiley ... and the gray cat/Aussie Matt "leave me out of it".
Matt is a natural MC and I do enjoy his "talkshows" and Ryan is much better dancer than Tyler Hugesmile Still waiting Tyler's answer to Peter (seems like the boys don't use phones for calls anymore) for dance challenge ... so there will be additional "media coverage" and BN continues to have "free" entertainment.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:55 am

Back here ... just to ask "logictics" giggling @GuardianAngel
Are we going back to individual discussion threads now that there is no "duo" anymore? (At least for a month there will be no change).

Tyler claimes they are "good friends".  And they are, IMO. Although I do question if there is any attraction left of what it was, but I won't speculate any further from what has been said, since the facts confirm.

As for the threads, I feel like FAN thread of a non-couple should continue, since the individual Fan threads weren't active before that much, but the "fans" might prefer discuss them both in one thread alone like now.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:00 am

@happygolucky   Just curious....did Tyler claim to be “good friends” recently?  I must have missed it.  What ever the mods decide is fine with me.  I do think things are still up in the air though.  giggling

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:29 am

I would prefer to go back to separate threads, before things start heating up again.

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 19 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:28 pm

LaineyG wrote:@happygolucky   Just curious....did Tyler claim to be “good friends” recently?  I must have missed it.  What ever the mods decide is fine with me.  I do think things are still up in the air though.  giggling
He did last night on a zoom meeting that’s on Tik Tok.  He stumbles then says they are good friends https://vm.tiktok.com/tr865G/

It’s what he e says for all girls and I buy it (he never said different for Gigi or Stassi), unless in a committed relationship they are friends.   He isn’t in a relationship but there are many levels of gray in being friends.  It’s not black and white as many people want to categorize these things.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:30 pm

They each already have their own individual threads.

Hannah's thread

Tyler's thread

Any one can choose which thread they'd like to post in. Fan's can post in the Fan thread, any discussion about the two of them can go in the joint thread, or separate threads for them individually. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:37 pm

Tyler hasn't called Hannah his good friend. It's actually interesting to me that neither of them have just come out and said "we're just friends". I kept waiting for them to do it & they never did. The "good friends" comment came during an IG live after a workout, Hannah wasn't there that day. It was Tyler, Ryan, Matt, Olivia, Kate, & Brown Bear. They were asked why they decided to quarantine together & Tyler responded that they're good friends who love each other.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:Tyler hasn't called Hannah his good friend. It's actually interesting to me that neither of them have just come out and said "we're just friends". I kept waiting for them to do it & they never did. The "good friends" comment came during an IG live after a workout, Hannah wasn't there that day. It was Tyler, Ryan, Matt, Olivia, Kate, & Brown Bear. They were asked why they decided to quarantine together & Tyler responded that they're good friends who love each other.
He did, see the Tik Tok I linked above. I believe it.  They went from friends to good friends and only they know where in the spectrum that means. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Thank you GA yes  honestly I like them both, I may just prefer Tyler's fans over Hannah's fans (and really dislike stans of anyone) giggling  but I don't consider myself their fan or supporter, like I used to be for Nick, but mostly I like all of the commentators here and various opinions. That's why I come back here, because different POVs are interesting and unlike other places ... respectful.

@Tiggerlgh I agree. Good friends definitely, but there are other feelings added ... and those might need more exploration or understanding from both parts to make anything definite.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:54 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Tyler hasn't called Hannah his good friend. It's actually interesting to me that neither of them have just come out and said "we're just friends". I kept waiting for them to do it & they never did. The "good friends" comment came during an IG live after a workout, Hannah wasn't there that day. It was Tyler, Ryan, Matt, Olivia, Kate, & Brown Bear. They were asked why they decided to quarantine together & Tyler responded that they're good friends who love each other.
He did, see the Tik Tok I linked above. I believe it.  They went from friends to good friends and only they know where in the spectrum that means. Imo
Oh thanks, I didn't see this. Honestly I hope they are just normal friends. I don't think they are, but them being just friends & staying cool with each other is better than when IMO they'll start ignoring each other again whenever this most recent thing has run it's course. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LaineyG wrote:@happygolucky   Just curious....did Tyler claim to be “good friends” recently?  I must have missed it.  What ever the mods decide is fine with me.  I do think things are still up in the air though.  giggling
He did last night on a zoom meeting that’s on Tik Tok.  He stumbles then says they are good friends https://vm.tiktok.com/tr865G/

It’s what he e says for all girls and I buy it (he never said different for Gigi or Stassi), unless in a committed relationship they are friends.   He isn’t in a relationship but there are many levels of gray in being friends.  It’s not black and white as many people want to categorize these things.

On the tiktok I can't make out the name he says before they ask him about Gigi , it dosen't sound like Hannah and there's only that short clip , she dosen't have the full video up . What's this new zoom thing now :crazed Geez I can't keep up. no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:10 pm

@Jolena there are various clips on IG fanpages of Tyler.  Honestly I haven't watched them all, just read the comments. Some say he kept dodging the question about dating and some say that he smirked after "friends" comment.
Whatever the truth, I take his word that they are good friends and that's wonderful for any relationship. Friendship between them seemed so impossible just 2 months ago.
But the best part is his comment on Gigi dating Zayn ... "she wanted someone with real talent" rotfl yeap, I like Tyler's attitude.
Also without Hannah there he has so much free time that he even joins college girls in their chats Hugesmile

ETA: Matt is the mood IG Fanpage link and is he wearing Tyler's shorts? We have a couple.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587