SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by dee Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I don’t take issue with their messy house. Literally could not care. I am concerned about the extremely weak social distancing. They need to take it more seriously. They live in Florida, that state is in for a world of trouble. They need to lock it down at this point, and whoever is there stays there, stop the back and forth, the end. I would think it’s even more important considering Tyler’s dad is likely very vulnerable. Idk.

I’m happy and thrilled to see my BB’s friends/lovers/living together/goofing off/whatever. It’s fun and literally the best news I’ve had all month (which isn’t saying much because this has been a $hitty, $hitty month) and H&T are a welcome distraction for me. But my God. It’s time to take this seriously; it was time to take it seriously weeks, months ago. Isolate, now, for real. It’s frustrating and if I knew them in real life I’d be lecturing the hell out of them. It’s just not socially responsible.

Today only the 6 staying in the house were there.
Yes I noticed that yesterday as well.  I think it’s been locked down to these 6 now. I hope they learned.

I hope so too.

Yeah, I'd like to see the house cleaned up but this has been such a time of uncertainly and they were just having fun. If they are finally realizing how serious it is, I hope that they settle down and get in a routine because they may be living like this for quite awhile.
Agreed!  It looks like they are getting more settled in, cleaning house, putting clothes in drawers, etc.  That will help with the clutter as well.

Unless the Kate and Olivia are not part of the QC anymore, they really should all be living under one household. I've seen comments here and there about it being ok if those girls lived alone. That's not how social distancing works. We don't know who they may come into contact with as they make the travel from and to Tyler's place every day. The goal is to minimize these risks, so they all should be living together if they are interacting the way they are.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:44 pm

I'm guessing Kate is not going to have as much time to hang out with them in the coming weeks. She will busy with her virtual teaching. School does continue on during these times.

Could care less about Olivia so I hope she does stay away as well.

As for the social distancing... many people don't understand it, including many people older than them (lots in my town and some are my relatives deadhorse )

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:59 pm

With Hannah the only girl there rn, I'm reminded of Wendy and the lost boys. Lol
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:07 pm

I do think they have got better with the social distancing thing. They are staying home a lot more it appears and Phil is doing virtual work outs now not coming to the house. As things change I think they are realising they need to be more cautious than they were.
Also i think it was in Ryan’s first vlog video when they were sitting down to dinner and take away they were all going on and on to each other about washing hands etc. I think they are really trying.

The messy house has been getting to me also but we did see them cleaning up today. They are all living out of suitcases, that always makes more clutter and things messy but I think maybe they have realised they are going to be stuck there
A little bit longer and are maybe putting things away and tidying up more.

Nothing like being stuck in quarantine to really test a new relationship. It’s either make or break and at this point I think this time together is really “making” them. They would never normally get this much time together to develop things.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:18 pm

blueblues wrote:I’m not sure how to understand the deeper symbolism of this, but I like it. :yes:

OK! THAT is bringing back memories of sleuthing and looking for peace signs everywhere! cantstopl
Only last year! How it looks so far behind now!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:38 pm

Was their Lobster date their first 1 on 1 date? (I can't remember) Does anyone remember what episode that lobster date was? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:53 pm

Jolena wrote:Was their Lobster date their first 1 on 1 date? (I can't remember) Does anyone remember what episode that lobster date was?  TIA

Episode 4.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:10 am

I think their first date was episode 5 when they were catching the lobsters....I just rewatched it on Amazon Prime Video.
Thank you all for posting about this sweet couple. In this time of uncertainty in our world, I find these two and their friends (especially Matt) very funny and a welcome momentary escape from the heaviness of this epidemic.....especially some of their tik toc videos. I can’t imagine how difficult this past month has also been for Tyler and his two brothers with the loss of their mom. I think Ms Hannah has brought some joy into their lives which maybe helping them all work through the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:15 am

They are currently at war cantstopl https://vm.tiktok.com/GDTjSJ/

Looks like 5 against 1

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:41 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:They are currently at war cantstopl https://vm.tiktok.com/GDTjSJ/

Looks like 5 against 1

I’m assuming they have been reading the comments on the now deleted wrestling video.
I believe no one was overly impressed with TCs behaviour and there were a few comments he’s been too aggressive towards her lately... My opinion is they are now showing HB can hold her own and gives as good as she gets. It’s all just intended as playful fun imo, that maybe went a little too far in the wrestling video accidentally.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:35 am

I feel like Hannah and Tyler get each other and that the "roughhousing" (not my kind of thing) and banter are some sort of almost love language with them. They seem happy to be around each other and that is what matters.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:19 am

I didn't have the stomach to watch that "wedgie/wrestling" video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587