SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Miyala Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:24 pm

I also believe she went back home but I dont believe it has to do with her and Tyler. Imo she still seemed very happy. I believe she wanted to be with her family, after being 14 days with a group of intense people. I couldnt handle that

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:26 pm

suzq wrote:Tyler is going to have more responsibilities in being the eldest son.  His life isn't going to be the same.  His brothers are fortunate that I think they will have college paid for -- one being in the military and the youngest on a football scholarship. There are still living expenses, though beyond tuition.  I can only imagine the
financial and legal issues that come from his mom's estate -- the house, business, insurance, etc.  He also is most likely trying to be there for his dad and possibly his dad's business, too.  I feel for him -- that is a lot of responsibility.

I don't know how all of this works in the US, but I assume the 3 boys inherited their mothers properties, but their father is still responsible for their education?

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:31 pm

I think she went back home just to be with family, I think she was probably aware the Stay At Home Order was being made today and decided to leave now. I agree @Miyala that she still seemed happy to be there so I don't think it has anything to do with her and Tyler being on the "outs"
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:32 pm

I hope she went home for Hannah’s sake. If they aren’t in a relationship it is best that she is with her family. If they are trying a relationship, that is a really hard way to start one off, living together with a bunch of other people stuck in a house 24/7. I think either way it is best that she is home with her family right now. JMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:56 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I think she went back home just to be with family, I think she was probably aware the Stay At Home Order was being made today and decided to leave now.  I agree @Miyala that she still seemed happy to be there so I don't think it has anything to do with her and Tyler being on the "outs"

I don't want think her leaving has anything to do with her and Tyler's relationship and it probably dosen't ,but why not make mention of it themselves instead of Matt having to do it. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Who is Marshall that Matt mentioned on his story?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
suzq wrote:Tyler is going to have more responsibilities in being the eldest son.  His life isn't going to be the same.  His brothers are fortunate that I think they will have college paid for -- one being in the military and the youngest on a football scholarship. There are still living expenses, though beyond tuition.  I can only imagine the
financial and legal issues that come from his mom's estate -- the house, business, insurance, etc.  He also is most likely trying to be there for his dad and possibly his dad's business, too.  I feel for him -- that is a lot of responsibility.

I don't know how all of this works in the US, but I assume the 3 boys inherited their mothers properties, but their father is still responsible for their education?

Tyler may or may not have more responsibilities IMO. The older his brothers become, the more capable they are of managing their own lives as adults. They also have their father and extended family.
As to mom, as long as she had a will then the handling of her estate can be straightforward. The only reasons this would be complicated is if one of the benefactors contests the terms or if there are a lot of debts against the estate. Both Tyler and his dad would have an accountant and probably a lawyer on retainer due to them owning their own construction businesses so lots of informed people to guide them. Sad situation but something many young people unfortunately have to navigate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Jolena wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I think she went back home just to be with family, I think she was probably aware the Stay At Home Order was being made today and decided to leave now.  I agree @Miyala that she still seemed happy to be there so I don't think it has anything to do with her and Tyler being on the "outs"

I don't want think her leaving has anything to do with her and Tyler's relationship and it probably dosen't  ,but why not make mention of it themselves instead of Matt having to do it. no idea  
I agree that was odd.  I am surprised Hannah didn’t just say, I am leaving FL while I can to be with my family.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I don't want think her leaving has anything to do with her and Tyler's relationship and it probably dosen't  ,but why not make mention of it themselves instead of Matt having to do it. no idea  
I agree that was odd.  I am surprised Hannah didn’t just say, I am leaving FL while I can to be with my family.

I also found it a little odd that just before she was leaving that she was in a different room with Ryan and Matt and Tyler was out there on the couch on his phone and watching TV. scratch I know you can't go off of these few little minutes of clips but I thought that was a little odd too. jmo Time will tell.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:07 pm

By most projections currently, it sounds like the next two weeks--if not month--in the U.S. could be really difficult with far-reaching effects long term. Being near her own family and parents as numbers peak and FL goes under stay-at-home orders was a good choice. She otherwise could potentially have been in FL through May.

Tannah and the quarantine crew were cute and entertaining in the early days, but the seriousness of the COVID situation is now hitting home. sad
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:13 pm

As soon as I saw her and Matt talking about road trip playlists I thought that meant she was getting ready to leave.

No doubt quarantining with a group of people like that would be fairly intense and would be hard on most relationships let alone a potentially brand new one.
She was probably ready to go home to family and when she went to Florida has no idea how long and bad things were going to get - all jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Chgohighlife yes I don't feel sorry for Tyler or Hannah, but I do feel embarrassed for the humankind that lost a common sense.

I also don't believe that public people should be responsible for the behavior of their fans when the "famous" person hasn't incited the behavior itself and his/hers attitude/principles go against their fans actions. (It's a different story for those who ignite hate and fear and don't stop their followers from spreading it.)
Sure, Tyler and Hannah made few tiktok videos, that IMO were a response to the rumors and gossip media (switch, spin the bottle) that certainly a reaction has been expected, but the actions of the fans ... those that declare to be their fans ... is on the fans themselves ... and it's really negative towards the people they say to be fans of.
I read fans "opinions" written as a factual report, when in reality they are grossly exaggerated made-up stories, often with some underlying preference for Hannah, while at the same time undermining Hannah's will/choice/happiness.
Suddenly because Matt posts more about Hannah he is their darling, while the other women/BB in the house get every criticism possible, because they take the spotlight away from Hannah. Suddenly Tyler who has respected and cared for Hannah is mean and aggressive to her because he doesn't show affection, doesn't compliment her and dares to spend his time with his childhood girl-friends (known since 7th grade) who treat him with love and understanding and actually gives them shout-outs on SM. If Hannah is missing from the footage of their tiktoks/vlogs fans come with "impressive" conclusions of her leaving, listing all the reasons that she must have, because of the chaos, overpacked crew and their dislike of her. And it doesn't matter that she is grateful to have these people in her life right now, that she is smiling/laughing every day, that she is enjoying their company as much as they enjoy hers and that many videos of her (with Tyler or not) for the joy of the fans are created by the "criticized crew".

These "fans" aren't reacting to what they see or hear ... because they DON'T really watch and listen. Their actions are caused by their imagination, their expectations and their self-delusion to know exactly how/what Hannah and Tyler feel/think. Because Hannah and Tyler ... especially them, known to be quite open honest ... explained themselves plenty in the past and if these fans had paid attention, they wouldn't have acted this way. Which brings us back to my "rant", that these fans really don't care about Hannah or Tyler, they just want the clowns to dance on their beat.

Hannah might not respond to that, but it doesn't necessarily exclude her being affected by the pressure of her fans.
On the same note, just because Tyler does respond to them and calls them out doesn't mean he allows them to pressure him into anything. We have no idea what their initial reaction is in the privacy of their home, since the social media (post/delete) is an actual conclusion of it. We don't know who had to chill out and who was chilling. Hugesmile
@happygolucky
Thank you for taking the time to so eloquently state your case. I know what you say is true but, the lowlife type of fans you describe are at the far end of the negative spectrum and IMO are far outweighed by the other end of the seesaw. Those are the fans who adore Hannah and or Tyler for literally, no real reason at all. They just love them and lavish them with praise and attention, every single day and there are many benefits to having millions of adoring fans. The idiots that assign themselves to EVERY public person are stupid but, generally not dangerous. If the meanness becomes too much, Hannah and Tyler can withdraw from the spotlight they relish in every single day, reclaim their anonymity and get a job. Somehow that’s not the chosen option for most but, it’s always available. 

Nasty people are part of the celebrity cost of business and every business has costs. Every high profile person has detractors, every.single.one. These two are no special snow flakes. They both seem happy. I have never seen Hannah in particular look so happy. Bitter with the sweet. That’s life. Those are the rules for everyone, including every one of us. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587