SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I read that she said she would be at least until April 19th (supposed end of LA's stay at home or whatever they are calling it).  I'm guessing that it will be longer.

That's why I hope they get into a routine, it will help them from going stir crazy during this time.  

IMO

In their live video today after the workout someone asked how long they would stay there, and she said the 19th or however long it takes. The social distancing and stay at home has been extended from April 19th until the 30th, so looks like she's going to be a Florida girl a bit longer, though, I'm sure she isn't finding it too difficult. Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by suzq Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:34 pm

@notarose.  Do you really think that they would be able to "fake something" now and for several weeks longer?  I highly doubt it.  They aren't on a TV show and can navigate a relationship on their own terms now.  If Hannah really wanted to, she could go to her parent's house in Alabama rather than stay in Florida for the time being.  I honestly don't think she would be staying there now if they were just friends -- what is the point? He just lost his mother, so I would bet a publicity stunt is the last thing he is really thinking about. They have a chance to build something real -- more real than what they could have on the show. I would be more inclined to think that whoever Peter is hooking up with is more of a "fake relationship" even though for some odd reason no one seems to question that connection nearly as much. Hannah and Tyler have spent more time together than she has with anyone else from her season -- by this point they probably know each other much better than she did any of the others as well. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:35 pm

notarose wrote:Are they really going to come out of quarantine someday and say “just kidding”!? no idea  
They are media savvy enough to be aware that they have created a rumor bonfire which they continue to fuel.
Thoughts?

This is what I've been telling myself this whole time to soften any news post quarantine.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:36 pm

Uhhhhhhh.... healthcare worker here. It’s naive to think life is getting back to normal anytime before June. Hannah better settle in.

I would imagine, if she wanted, she could easily just drive to Alabama, at least at this moment in time. She’s choosing to stay where she is. Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 9 2498057887
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:
I would imagine, if she wanted, she could easily just drive to Alabama, at least at this moment in time. She’s choosing to stay where she is. Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 9 2498057887

Agreed! Hannah, imo, is perfectly content where she is. With the federal guidelines being extended, it looks like she has every reason to extend her stay. Lucky her, lucky Tyler, lucky us PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:53 pm

@suzq @2ndcampbell
My thought is that it would be pointless to be posting purely for fan entertainment when they are aware of how speculation works and have seen several media outlets giving regular updates about their SM posts. For those reasons, among others, it seems they are a couple because otherwise it wouldn’t take much for either to be direct and call what they have a friendship.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:01 pm

notarose wrote:Are they really going to come out of quarantine someday and say “just kidding”!? no idea  
They are media savvy enough to be aware that they have created a rumor bonfire which they continue to fuel.
Thoughts?

I think they'll just continue doing what they are doing. Without any responsibility, no cares in the world I wouldn't think as far as financial or having to work, fueling the fire because they couldn't very well keep it a secret.  There's plenty of opportunity to keep their fans entertained by their antics. If they are just friends, great, if they are a couple, their following will be happy either way. Yeah, big surprise we're just friends. If they have a big fight and start unfollowing each other, life will go on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:Uhhhhhhh.... healthcare worker here. It’s naive to think life is getting back to normal anytime before June. Hannah better settle in.

Yes @sosleepy 
And she chose to go there with a ton of clothes. It was never going to be a weekend trip. I think they are overplaying the cuteness hand now, though. You can only tease people and cut the fool daily for so long before it backfires. I’m seeing the start of that, now. RS is telling everyone he’s over them. Other podcasters are laughing more at them than with them. 
For me, there isn’t enough of the sweetness, sexiness and gentlemanly behavior Tyler is known for. This 24/7 jokester is not as appealing as the Tyler we met on the show or, the one we saw doing his group runs and giving back in NYC. He can leave the clowning to his much younger brother and Hannah can afford to take a bit of her polish back. They have more followers but, it’s enough now. Let’s see a couple of adults soon. Frat party needs to end.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:35 pm

veg_out wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Agreed! Hannah, imo, is perfectly content where she is. With the federal guidelines being extended, it looks like she has every reason to extend her stay. Lucky her, lucky Tyler, lucky us PINKHEART

Yes. Lucky them and lucky us. I loved when they all talked about how grateful they were and each talked about what they are specifically grateful for the most. Love this group that they can have fun but can be serious too. Happy that Tyler and Hannah are building something so real. ❤ This is what “reality tv” should be like. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:50 pm

In all reality, we are only seeing a snippet of their time together, not 24/7. Who knows what is going on between them in those hours we don't see. Tyler and Hannah could be having some serious talks.

I agree that if Hannah didn't want to be there, she could rent a car (ick though since who knows was in it last), and drive to her parents. People are still driving places. My neighbor's parents just came home to Ohio from Florida. They drive so they have a vehicle while they are there (my parents did too when they went).

Hannah wants to be in Jupiter. I don't doubt that this 2nd visit to Jupiter was a last minute decision because of the cancellation of DWTS, but I don't think it would have been offered if they had not been talking before Tyler's mom passed away. Even the fact that she stayed an extra few days at that time tells me that. Andi went as well but mainly just for the service. No extended stay.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:22 pm

For me, there isn’t enough of the sweetness, sexiness and gentlemanly behavior Tyler is known for. This 24/7 jokester is not as appealing as the Tyler we met on the show or, the one we saw doing his group runs and giving back in NYC.

I've seen similar comments in this vein at Reddit and I honestly don't get it. I have been following Tyler on Instagram and Twitter since Hannah's season ended and I have seen plenty of what some would call 'fraty" behavior from him with Matt and his other friends in New York. Yes, he's also serious and mature when he needs to be, but he's also very much the "hang out and goof around with the boys" kind of guy. Personally I think the criticisms that are creeping in are coming from people obsessing too much about this.

Maybe it helps that my feeling regarding Hannah and Tyler is whatever floats their boat. So I'm not overly invested one way or the other. Admittedly if someone had asked me if I thought we'd be here with those two when the year started, the answer would be hell no but whatever it is, good for them. So for me if they're together, great. If they're not, great. Whatever makes them happy.

And so I'm not watching and analyzing every minute thing. And I think that's what some are doing. Definitely what some of the folks at Reddit are doing. And if you're doing that, then yeah, you're going to start nitpicking and getting irritated about this or that. As someone said, these people are showing small glances into their day and life. Meaning there is whole lot people don't see and don't know about.

For crying out loud, if as some speculated based on that tik tok of their "fighting", they've been sharing a bed, then people may have no idea of how many deep and serious conversations Tyler and Hannah are having with each other. And why should you because really it's no one but their business. After all, they were able to spend the whole night talking for his Fantasy Suite date. The fact is it's just not that serious. And I'm sorry, podcasters saying they're over them, okay. Podcasters who themselves are probably chasing views and followers too like all these "influencers" and people online? And simplest thing for people to do when over something - log off and check out.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:00 am

Personally, I don’t think they’re just friends, I’m not trying to convince anyone else, that’s just my thought about it. As for what happens post quarantine with them, I kinda don’t care. We’re living in strange times and I’m bored so I’m just enjoying the content as it comes with the understanding that it’s not gonna last forever.

This side of Tyler doesn’t bother me, ofc he’s gonna be different just hanging out irl compared to on the show where you’re supposed to talk about feelings 24/7 & have in depth conversations because the end goal is engagement. I’m not expecting romance on camera from people who won’t even confirm they’re together. They’re not on a dating show anymore, the moments that fans are missing aren’t moments that we’re really gonna be privy to. Tyler’s mom recently passed and a pandemic has brought the world mostly to a halt, I’m sure they have serious conversations, those just aren’t things we’re gonna be seeing. And for all the complaints about how Tyler’s been, Hannah’s been right there with him. She’s been pranking him, & rough housing with him, and making fun of him just as much as he’s been doing with her. Not only is it a dynamic she seems to be enjoying right now, it’s something she has said she wants out of a relationships. She wants someone she can be a kid with. I’m not pointing that out to profess that their love is everlasting, just to say that regardless of what anyone thinks or wants from Tyler, what he’s doing now are things Hannah likes & wants, and she’s the one living with him so ultimately that’s what really matters.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587