SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:07 pm

It seems like their past to stay good friends is not lasting too long. I thought that might happen.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:20 pm

I don't know what Colton means by a lot changed this week. Cassie IMHO did a good job not letting CH get to her. He should have been real happy about that. Her explanation on why she did the interview to begin with makes sense to me.

Sadly, people break up, whether they are married or not, and I've heard it many times "we're friends" "we're on good terms" only last for so long.

At this point they should IMO just move on and hopefully they can each meet someone new because that's when usually they can truly move on and focus on an new relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:59 pm

While Colton didn't need to say anything and he can be immature, Cassie started it with her whine about GOAT and she chose to go on GOAT. She should just quit talking about this, indeed this story was also unnecessary but at least it is just a story and will disappear into the ether (screenshots notwithstanding).

(Re GOAT: Pro tip Cassie, as a former F1 from the second to last season the general public do NOT care about your tattoos and what you're doing at uni, they care about your breakup and tptb were right to cut out anything that wasn't relevant.)

ETA this is obviously JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:56 pm

If I’m interpreting Cassie’s post correctly, she’s saying Colton intends to tell his side of their break up story & his Covid experience as part of a writing deal. She’s also saying they agreed to keep their break up details private. If this is true, then I see Colton as trying to justify his decisions by making Cassie look like a betrayer. IMO, not a good look for Colton.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:07 pm

If Colton talks about Cassie & the breakup after agreeing not to then I can’t blame her for being upset. That would be a betrayal imo after she was careful not to talk about it on her interview.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:23 pm

Colton living down my expectations of him *pretends to be shocked*. I have the feeling that whatever Colton says about the breakup is just going to prove what many thought, Cassie half assed the relationship because she didn’t really want to be in it. Cassie doesn’t want those things coming out because it’ll make her look bad she’s already getting so much hate, and they made an agreement. Colton might pretend otherwise but he loves fame and attention, I suspect he was already looking for an out of their agreement because the fame & attention is dwindling, which is why Cassie’s very mild interview has him so “riled up”. That, and him realizing that he and Cassie won’t be reconciling.

I want to be clear though, Cassie could never be the bad guy or wrong party in that relationship in my eyes. She broke up with Colton for all of us to see (& according to reports, bts as well), she was pretty clear about her feelings or lack thereof for this man. IMO Colton manipulated and guilted her into that relationship with typical “nice guy” tactics (which is why I was confused about their popularity as a couple) and I’m sure now he’ll try to play the victim.

As much as it might suck for Cassie right now, what’s happening is good for her because it’s providing an opportunity for a clean break from Colton. IMO as much as she wanted to stay friends, there is no dynamic between Cassie & Colton that could be healthy for either of them. Colton’s manipulated this girl for almost to 2 years now, the extent of which she’ll only realize after he’s really gone from her life.

And if anyone’s confused about how manipulative Colton can be: him using Cassie’s interview with CH where she gave zero new information about their relationship/breakup as justification for him to go against the deal they made, is a textbook example.

All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:24 pm

*I meant pact not past

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:02 pm

wine  2pop

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:23 pm

@Sprite I will join you 🚋 2pop wine

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:56 am

Y'all are too funny!

Colton sitting around plotting while poor Cassie is console can't we be friends

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:26 am

I do not aggrie that Cassie ir poor and with out any falt.

If they agreed not to talk bubbly about the relationship, why did she agree to an interview with Chris? She is smart girl, she knows what she is doing. Even she did not say anything new, Cassie agree not to talk.

Colton is not perfect, but Cassie must stop to be a victim.

I like them both, hope they can finde peace.  no idea
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:26 am

Mella13 wrote:I do not aggrie that Cassie ir poor and with out any falt.

If they agreed not to talk bubbly about the relationship, why did she agree to an interview with Chris? She is smart girl, she knows what she is doing. Even she did not say anything new, Cassie agree not to talk.  

Colton is not perfect, but Cassie must stop to be a victim.

I like them both, hope they can finde peace.  no idea

People on Reddit had the theory that Colton is probably pissed off that Cassie is playing nice with tptb when he's been pretty openly anti them, and he sees that as a betrayal. I can get behind that theory.

I feel the same way as you, I'm Team Noone. I think they should both quit while they're ahead and just move onwards and upwards
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni