SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:49 pm

Just WOW. She is totally tone deaf. This is when SM should slam people!

Our agency has 8 homes in lock down due to covid. In our location we have had 2 staff sick in the last few weeks. Thankfully our precautions seem to be working thus far and none of the people supported got it. Working in full PPE is terrible. I don't know how hospital staff do it. As of Monday, we will be required to get 2 rapid test per week. They are expecting a mess when people come in to work. We are so short staffed as it is. Thankfully, according to our waste water results, it looks as if London may have peaked. Fingers crossed. I am exhausted.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:14 pm

@GuardianAngel @Sprite  Exactly  :yes:

If Angie believes she should be prioritised, I'd like to know who she thinks should miss out on treatment? The person who has just had a stroke and needs surgery to remove a blood clot from their brain? The child with leukemia? The teenager in a car accident with multiple open fractures? Or one of the many COVID cases being put onto ventilators because they literally can't breathe?  

Because that's what we're talking about here.  With so few resources, those are the kind of emergency cases that would miss out if elective treatments went ahead.  Even things like MELANOMA REMOVAL have been cancelled FFS.  We knew she was self-centred but this takes it to a whole new level IMO. Oh and she's on instagram this morning trying to frame it as a ~ feminist issue ~ when it's NOT.  no no

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Fk6KZKX

Source

Anyway, since Angie is apparently wracked with "debilitating pain and nerve damage" I'm sure we won't be seeing her boozing it up at the local bars/restaurants, attending any events, filming any podcasts or engaging in any televised dancing shows, right?  Or perhaps she should google what the word "DEBILITATING" actually means and stop being such a selfish, spoiled brat, IMO.

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 ZC6531B

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:49 am

I could make a smart a** remark about that last quote but I will restrain myself.

Meanwhile, I am pulling a double shift because our overnight staff called in sick...not sure if it is covid related. Doesn't matter either way since somebody has to be here and I am the last staff on so it's me because we are so short staffed and nobody else can do it. Did I mention that I am exhausted?

I have a two week vacation scheduled starting February 14th and I am praying it doesn't get cancelled like they did earlier in the pandemic. We have even less staff now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:18 am

People are having far more urgent and serious surgeries cancelled or postponed. I also don't think she knows what 'elective' means.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:48 pm

@Sprite take care of yourself.

A friend of mine has a mass on her pelvic. She found out three weeks ago it's cancerous. They can't get her into the cancer centre until the end of January, hoping it doesn't get cancelled. That's just for a consultation, to let her know what the next steps are, when chemo starts etc. By that time it will be two months that she's living with this information and nothing can be done.

A big middle finger to Angie. Such disrespect for all those in the medical field that are at their wit's end putting up with the non vax and cry babies like her, and yet they continue to save lives regardless of what crazy theories and the mistreatment they have to endure.

This infuriates me to no end.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:52 am

What.  The heck.  Has she done to her face now.  affraid

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Fd11fyj
Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 XZl9RH7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:23 pm

Her lips look like a fish puckering up. Horrid! affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:50 pm

Somebody has way too much money to spend on duck lips. WTH would anyone think that looks good? I hope that was done at one of those home botox parties  and not by a professional because if it was they should be charged with malpractice.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:59 pm

I just wonder how someone who's supposedly in "debilitating pain" is able to keep up their hectic schedule of getting crap pumped into their face every few weeks?  no idea   

ETA:  OMG this woman!  A naturopath she consulted has died and, true to form, Angie finds a way to make it all about HERSELF. Consistently disrespectful and tone deaf.

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 1HHzPDS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:15 am

Oh my. So tone deaf? It's not about the deceased at all, just Angie Angie Angie

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:28 am

Yes, she's Angie's own personal "angel" now, apparently.  

I'm sure the woman's friends and family are comforted to hear their loved one will spend their afterlife looking after Angie Kent's friggin' reproductive organs!!!  

What an insensitive and self-centred piece of work.  Redfacemad
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:04 pm

You'd never know she was mourning a friend and threw in some I'm not looking for sympathy for good measure. no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+5
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
Admin