SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:11 am

Angie now spoiling the upcoming season of DWTS (which doesn't start till Sunday) by posting a whiney IG story blaming her performance on lockdown and ~ health issues ~ and saying she wants to do the show for a THIRD TIME.  

I already figured she'd be the first eliminated considering she's barely mentioned the show till now, but this would appear to confirm it. You'd think someone who's done so much reality TV would know to keep their mouth zipped.

Anyway while we're on the topic - it'll be Courtney for the win, surely.  She was robbed last time. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:43 pm

It's always about her. She needs some serious therapy imo. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a feel sorry for me comment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:54 am

Today she's claiming to have a psychological disorder which causes her to fear... her own belly button. dizzy

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 AndKDAH

Source

I would suggest perhaps more a case of hypochondria and narcissistic personality disorder Angie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:59 pm

Is there anyone who really wants to know this about her? TMI no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:22 pm

I have a fear of not seeing my belly button if I don't stop eating. Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

I apologize if this is something real but there are people out there who could help. Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:04 am

Oh look, now here she is taking up space in the emergency room - during a pandemic - because she "wasn't keen" on the recommended pain killer, insisted on something else, then didn't like the way they made her feel.  All while nurses are striking because they're so stressed and over-worked. :headbanging

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 PhIGAFI
Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 DEUWJO9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:00 am

Bobette wrote:Angie now spoiling the upcoming season of DWTS (which doesn't start till Sunday) by posting a whiney IG story blaming her performance on lockdown and ~ health issues ~ and saying she wants to do the show for a THIRD TIME.  

I already figured she'd be the first eliminated considering she's barely mentioned the show till now, but this would appear to confirm it. You'd think someone who's done so much reality TV would know to keep their mouth zipped.

Anyway while we're on the topic - it'll be Courtney for the win, surely.  She was robbed last time. Hugesmile

Courtney was fantastic and yes Angie was booted out . The first one in her group. She also said she was not herself, blah blah in her first season on Dancing with the Stars. Again trying to blame Carlin for her headspace in 2020.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:45 am

Yeah she's been making excuses on IG all week about "oh I was so sick back then with [insert gynaecological-problem-of-the-week-here].  

Does she think we forget that at the time she filmed DWTS last year she was partying all over town and accumulating drink driving charges?

Also I know we've said it a thousand times but she REALLY needs to stop with the botox and fillers  affraid

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:27 am

I've read a few dermatologists say that all you need at her age, other than skin care products like serum and moisturizer, is a little bit of botox. She's still so young!

Fillers were originally meant for much older faces, when you use it young it just gives you an unnaturally aged appearance. I just don't understand why or how it is fashionable.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+5
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
Admin