SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 pm

I'm totally in the dark at the negative comments by Rachel and the bikini. What's the problem?

I thought it was beautiful, and finally someone was creative rather than same old limo entrance, and the shot of the high heeled sling back shoe coming out of the limo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if Tayshia did make her entrance in an orange bikini coming out of the pool! After all, August in Palm Springs is beyond hot.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:19 pm

I just finished watching episode 3, it took me two days to watch it, I could only handle it in small doses. I cringed hundreds of times. Clare oh Clare you are so darned obvious.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Just watched the scene of the group date after party, and it’s obvious that the Dales were frankenbiten in. I think she did ask Bennet and Ben but those are the only two. 
Also I’ve seen on Twitter, that apparently some of the guys roasted Benoit and when she said exfiance the ex was frankenbiten out. I could see her having talking about Benoit as they are close and I remember him being upset at BiP reunion when Jordan brought her up. Either way I think it was taken out of context. MM on us weekly podcast said she had a problem with the producer things as it’s clear it’s being took out of context.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:41 am

I'm still watching the episode .. its painful to watch. Clare is unstable IMO its like watching a 16 year old. Normal woman don't act like that ..... the way she treated the men ... so disrespectful.... who does that?! And Dale ... hes no better ..both are extremely self absorbed. She humiliated all those guys ...deplorable how she acted ...l and I haven't even watched the Dale roast yet haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:22 pm

I know that MM complained about the editing for Clare but the fact that she left the show really early to be with Dale makes it hard to see how they could have edited it much differently. The guys clearly knew that she was way into Dale from the beginning. Clare was way too sensitive to perceived but unintended slights, imo. I do wonder if it could have gone longer as it was or if CH was right to confront her. I feel like bringing Tayshia in was the best thing for the guys so will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:55 pm

A link to the audio that shows the Clare did say ex fiancé and was speaking about Benoit

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/FI1MgpY

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:22 pm

@Zaynab Thanks for bringing that over.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:39 pm

Reposted here as it pertains to this episode

DeAnna and des did a live that’s saved to des Ig. DeAnna said Clare and her talked for two three hours. She said they didn’t just talk about dale and that pants thing was out of context. She talked about it why dale gave her the pants on the first group date and how she actually showed her all the gifts the guys gave her. She said they talked about everything that had happened up until that point. She said Clare cancelled the group date because it was a game show where the guys were gonna have to talk about womanly stuff like vaginas and she didn’t want the guys to be embarrass again. She thought the guys and her could just have more time to talk instead of doing something to upset the guys and create more drama. She talked about how the leads don’t have any decision in the dates and only find out like right before the date Like 2 hrs or so what it is.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:49 pm

They were gone for awhile as we heard the guys wondering where she was. Interesting that she was able to cancel the group date which sounds pretty stupid to me. Why do they come up with topics that to me are childish.

I can hardly hear that clip with maximum sound on. What did she say about Benoit and what does he have to do with the conversation?

It sounds like "can't sit there and go like you dished on my fiancé so hard, I can't be doing that"? Isn't she talking about the Dale roast?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:52 pm

@GuardianAngel the guys apparently talked about her engagement and Benoit in their roasts, I’m sure egged one my producers as I’m sure none of them actually care.

The edit even makes it more bad that she made the guys wait just because she was talking about dale but they talked about everything.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:56 pm

This confirms at 1:25 she called Dale her fiancé.

smg2587 wrote:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
blueblues
philphan
northernviewer
MiniDiva
mruab
Kels0012
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Rolly
Doats
SMH