SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:21 pm

The last part of the long interview:

0:00-0:48

They were asked about the tattoo thing, as we remember Ksenia said yes to the tattoo if she is going to choose Sasha in the finale. They didn’t made them yet but they are planing to do it. Ksenia explained that they didn’t had the time to do it. And they are searching for a really good tattoo master. So they can talk all the details through with him and they also want to make the tattoo designs better kinda more into details.

0:48-4:33

They were asked if there is something they don`t like about each other. Ksenia said „I love him. I like everything about him. I love Sasha with his positive and his negative sides. And I don’t love him for something I simple just love Sasha…that is my Sasha and he is the way he is. Of course a little misunderstandings are happening between us but nothing major. But it is normal because we are still learning things about each other“.
Next question was if there is something they find annoying about each other. Ksenia answered that there is nothing. Maybe only such a little thing that he is spending a lot of time on social media because he is trying to answer to all the comments and messages he is receiving. Sasha is explaining that people are writting him and he simple wants to say thank you or explain himself, it depends on what a message he received. Ksenia is adding that he is even answering the haters, a thing she doesn’t understand why waste the time for that. So that is why they are having a new rule. They are putting the phones away when they are home in the evening.
At 2:53 Sasha was asked if there is something annoying about Ksenia. Sasha kissed her hand and said that there is nothing annoying about her. Ksenia is saying „and if you think about it again really hard?“ And is continuing „that I am taking his phone away from him“. Both are laughing.
Sasha said that he likes about Ksenia that she is opening a new world for him, that he is learning a lot of new things thanks to her. Ksenia is adding at 3:55. „He loves it when I am kissing and hiding him a lot“. Sasha is explaining that she is good at it.

4:34-6:10
The question is if they already had a first big fight. They said that the didn’t had a fight as of now. Sasha is asking what they mean with fight. He said of course they had little misunderstandings but it was not a big deal because they sat down and talked about it and it was solved. Ksenia said that although they are both emotional people they are trying to learn to tame those emotions. She said that they got an agreement right from the start to talk such things through and to communicate with each other. For example they are sitting down and saying what the didn’t like and why and they are talking about it and are coming to an agreement and are accepting it.

6:11-11:12
Sasha is telling about his new interest the meditation. He tried it out because he was interested in it and he liked it a lot. Ksenia said that Sasha is his own person and that she is not going to forbid him something or to talk him into something. It is his own decision to start with the meditation or to quit eating meat and not to drink alcohol. She said that right from the first time they saw each other on the project, she kinda felt that there is something special between them. She is saying that she doesn’t know how to explain it, she is saying it was like there was some kind of magnetism between them. „It is like there was something that connected us earlier to each other“. Sasha is saying at 7:00….„see I said it, it is like we met before in the past life“. Ksenia is saying that she felt it right from the start and that those gut feelings directed her right from the start of the project to Sasha.  She is saying „he was practically from our first date on someone special for me and I understood that Sasha is someone who is interested in exploring things. Right from the start he was showing interest in the way I live, in my interests, my hobbies, my choices“. She is saying that he was open about to try it out. Sasha is saying he thought to try it out, why not he has nothing to lose. If he likes it great, if not then he at least tried it. But after he tried out for example meditation he recognized that he is enjoying it a lot.

11:13-12:11
They were asked if they already thought about the wedding. How they are imagine it. Sasha said that they talked about it, how Ksenia wanting it to be and he thought about it how he wants it to be. Ksenia is asking how. He said he wants it to be with a light atmosphere and not with all the Ukrainian traditions it should be modern.

12:12-till the end

Ksenia was asked if everything worked out with the project they way she wanted it to be. Ksenia answered that she was very scared before the start of the project. Because she had no idea what to expect and if it is gonna work out. But in the end it was more than worth it. The result was more than she expected it to be. She said it is an amazing story that will stay in their memories for the rest of the life.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:43 pm

New interview with Sasha:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 24538882

Sasha, they say, Ksenia is very busy on the set, so you got all the journalists. So you will take the responsibility to answer for the two of you. Ready?

- Oh, interesting! Well, let's do it.

I'm afraid to get lost in the chronology of events - how many times who said "I love you" to whom. How often do you say this words to each other?

- The fight is on equal grounds with equal forces. According to the latest reports, it is a tie - a million to a million.

Girls compare great love with butterflies in the stomach. Do you have them?

- I'm not sure about butterflies in my stomach (laughs). I periodically get goosebumps all over my body when I talk or think about Ksyu. It is hard to explain. Even now, when I talk about Ksyusha with you, goosebumps are running down my skin. Therefore, girls have butterflies, and men probably have goosebumps.

Your love and feelings are very public. Is it comfortable to live like this, when everyone is discussing your relationship at every step and are washing your bones?

- Some people believe in us and support us, while others perceived the finale of the project very negatively. I react to this normally. Sometimes in the comments I am answering rudely: in what tone they wrote to me, in that tone I answered.
Ksenia, of course, is more restrained, but she was very worried about these attacks, she was offended that people criticized her for her own choice and just rudely climbed into her personal life.

And how do you get along in real life, in everyday life? We are used to considering the words "everyday life" as a disaster.

- I wanted it, I wanted to be with this person in any situations and conditions. Therefore, I have not yet felt any tough moments regarding everyday life, as we say, and, I hope, I will not feel it. We have a busy work schedule, we are all at work, and the time that we manage to spend together, we try not to turn into everyday life, we enjoy everything that we have.

Who cooks, cleans, washes, pays bills? This is not a very fun activities.

- The one who has the time for that. If we come home and need to wash the dishes, the floors, then one does one thing, the other another. We do not have a clear division that you only wash the floors and you wash the dishes. We are doing it all together.

Who cooks better?

- Together. When together, then it's delicious. Even if something turned out not very tasty, it is perceived as very, because we both cut fingers and tomatoes for it.

Ksenia admitted that she considers meeting with you a gift of fate. How would you call this meeting?

- This is a gift of fate, and magic. There are as many life situations in the world - and everything had to turn out exactly in such a way as to lead me to this moment, this meeting, to this acquaintance. I can't even imagine how many billions of events and situations had to be put into puzzles for the meeting to be just like that.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 LaxTdZpSU4c

And what do you call each other at home?

- I call her "my beagle", this is the breed of dog that Ksyu wants (laughs), „my cosmos. „my universe". Ksyusha, if officially, when she needs to convey some information to me, then clearly - Sasha! But in general we have all sorts of lovely code words. When she speaks, I respond to all words (laughs).

You got a lot from the audience. Honestly, these caustic words like "clown" or "brakes" did not touch you?

- I probably learned not to pay attention to it. If a person is so mentally developed that this is the only way she can write, regardless of the situation, this is her choice, her view, and let her live with that. Her opinion is not important to me in this context.

Do you often joke at home?

- If we speak seriously, then we speak seriously, and do not give out some prepared stand-up. But in general jokes, of course, are present in our life. Ksyusha has an amazing sense of humor.

Does she understand all your jokes? Or maybe are there some jokes who are offending her?

- No, she is not offended. She reacts very cool. She has such a sincere laugh - it is just avidly. And, of course, I am pleased. When she laughs so sincerely, that’s the best appreciation for my joke.

How is your relationship with Platon developing?

- Amazing. It seems to me that our relationship began to take shape even within the project, when we were in the Carpathians. Then, while watching that episode, I saw that Platon really liked riding with me.
We are building a friendship with him. Having chosen Ksenia, I knew that there is another person with whom I need to build the same amazing relationship. I was ready for this.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 24538884

What do you do together? Do you do with him homework, for example?

- Of course, if necessary, I am helping him with his homework . Now, in connection with the lockdown and distance learning, if I am at home, I sit next to him and listen to what he answers to the teacher. As for entertainment, these are roller rinks and firecrackers somewhere on the field to blow up. All kinds of „guys“ stuff.

Did your daughter Ellina accepted Ksyusha and Platon?

- With Ksyusha, they have a purely female relationship, and I think that's the right way. They must have their own secrets. And the closer they become to each other, the more pleasant it will be for me. She went with Ksyusha and Platon to the water park. Everything is fine with them. As in a family should be.

And this period, when it was necessary to hide, how difficult was it to keep a secret?

- It was a disaster (laughs). We broke all the rules a little. It was heavy. I wore masks and hoods all the time, but people still managed somehow to recognize me. Then we were somehow busted in the supermarket when we went to get groceries. Ksyusha and I had to ride in different elevators, leave the house at different times ... It was not a cool period. Plus you couldn't go anywhere - neither to the theater, nor to the cinema, nor to a restaurant. For three months we had to live like strangers. Therefore, there was a restaurant, a theater, a circus, and a parachute at home.

Do you talk about the wedding?

- We will definitely inform everyone about this moment.

Well, what kind of celebration would you like?

- Since I am also a host of events, I have seen enough of everything that may and may not be on a wedding, so I have my own opinion, and it is a little similar to Ksyusha`s. I like parties in a buffet format, with a social function, somewhere in a beautiful place. Ksyusha also wants everything to be beautiful and easy.

How did you meet with your parents?

- We have not yet met my parents live, they life in the east part of Ukraine which is occupied. But on the phone they talk with us regularly, there is a dialogue. When Ksyusha`s mom or dad call, I also intervene in the conversation, and communicate with them. As of now we communicate via Zoom.

What are your plans for this year?

- First of all we really want to relax and go on longer vacation in the near future. We've had a tough last year. There are a lot of plans, but we probably won't talk about them yet.

Source:
https://kp.ua/culture/686086-aleksandr-ellert-zovu-ksui-moia-byhlia-kosmos-vselennaia
https://www.instagram.com/kp_ukraine/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:21 pm

Aww, @natik thank you so much for sharing the beauty of Ksenia and Sasha's relationship. I simply adore Sasha's personality. He's brilliant!

Happy to hear they're doing well.
Fortunately I am able to follow on Instragram but you make it so much more fun with your translations and inside snippets etc.

I laughed out loud watching the YouTube videos. He was so funny in his expressions watching back Ksenia and Aleksey dates....
Also, it is wonderful to see the guys getting along. Beautiful kindness and fun.

Thank you sweetie awwww high five :sending flowers

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:32 pm

@natik thank you so much for this interview. He is such a gem! I love reading about how they have intertwined their families.

This is what I've been saying for years about what contestants should do regarding negative SM comments. I'm so pleased to read this !

You got a lot from the audience. Honestly, these caustic words like "clown" or "brakes" did not touch you?

- I probably learned not to pay attention to it. If a person is so mentally developed that this is the only way she can write, regardless of the situation, this is her choice, her view, and let her live with that. Her opinion is not important to me in this context.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:43 pm

@Idlemess You are welcome rose bud  Sasha is truly a discovery. Such an unordinary, fascinating, deep, charming and interesting human being.

I laughed as well especially when watching Sasha`s reaction during the final date with Aleksey. That was hilarious.

@GuardianAngel You are welcome. Agree with you. It is the best tactics not to get haters and their negative comments under your skin because at the end of the day their meaning is not important.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:29 pm

How well does Ksenia know Sasha.

Sasha is saying that no matter what she needs to answer always with „yes“.
Ksenia is laughing.

What would Sasha choose Europe or Asia?

Ksenia: Asia at the moment.

Sasha: It is very cold right now in Europe and the wish is big to be somewhere where it is warm. So Asia is the right answer.

Sea or mountains?

Ksenia: I would like to be at the sea now but Sasha is dreaming since a long time about snowboarding in the mountains. So that is why we are going to spent our first vacation in the mountains.

Sasha: We are going to combine it. At first we are going to the mountains and later we are going to travel where it is warm and we can relax in the sun.

Would Sasha choose a burger or a salat?

Ksenia: Burger.

Sasha: Burger. You have no idea what amazing burgers Ksenia made one time when we were watching „the Bachelorette“. They are soo tasty. She is doing it like a master chef.

Ksenia: He ate mine as well. „Oh you don`t want to eat it anymore. Then I’m gonna take it“.

Sport or TV show?

Ksenia: Right now neither but he prefers sport.

Sasha is agreeing.

Which one would Sasha choose „Game of Thrones“ or „House of cards“?

Ksenia: I haven’t watched „House of cards“. I have no idea what it is about.

Sasha is whispering „House of cards“.

Ksenia: House of cards.

Sasha: House of cards.

Laughter behind the camera.

Ksenia: What is it about? I haven’t watched it.

Sasha: It is a political drama.

Ksenia: Then definitely „House of cards“.

Comedy or Thriller?

Ksenia: Comedy.

Sasha: Thriller.

Ksenia: Wait what? Serious? Thriller? You are the same as me? Great. I thought you prefer comedy.

When he doesn’t need to get to work does he prefer to wake up early or to stay in bed till middle of the da?

Ksenia: Stay in bed till middle of the day.

Sasha: If not the interview we would have slept today very long.

What is Sasha`s favorite drink?

Ksenia: Lemonade „Tarkhun“ (it is a lemonade known in Ukraine).

Sasha: Yes that is the right answer.

What is his favorite ice flavor?

Ksenia: You know that vanilla ice with…with caramel and aaaa...nuts.

The last question was about a national dish. You can cook it with different ingredients. So Ksenia was asked with which ingredients he prefers it. Ksenia said that they haven’t talked about it. Sasha was helping out and was whispering her the right answer.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:26 pm

On a random note:

The Bachelorette Ukraine season 1 is the most watched show in Ukraine in the year 2020. The Bachelorette Ukraine beat the Bachelor Ukraine on all accounts.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 FOKNKMucEvQ

And it was officially announced that there is going to be The Bachelorette season 2. The fans are even wildly speculating who is going to be the next Bachelorette and who they want to see in that place. There are a few names flying around on social media. Of course all the potential ladies for that part are famous.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/beschastna_tania/

Last edited by natik on Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:11 pm

@natik That's great news! I'm glad they had such a successful season, lucky for us too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:22 pm

I am so happy for them!! They are so in love!!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:52 pm

@George1218 Hey nice to see you here. I didn‘t know that you followed the season. Glad to see your comment!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:10 pm

@natik I have not been watching. I have been sick with COVID for 2 months, but am a lot better. I have been just going through everything on this one and am very impressed and a little jealous. I wish the American version was as good as yours and not so filled with drama and people being mean to each other.

As always, I enjoy reading your recaps!!! Hope you are well!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:50 pm

@George1218 oh my gosh, I'm sorry to read that. I hope you are feeling great and are testing negative!

In case you haven't seen their thread, @natik keeps us updated on the wonderful couple.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5880-ksenia-mishina-sasha-ellert-bachelorette-ukraine-season-1-discussion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum