SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:00 pm

Day late, but Merry Christmas Natik!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:03 pm

@iamreal2u @Idlemess @GuardianAngel Thank you ladies so much for your wishes! It is very appreciated blowkiss

Brought you another backstage video from the photo shooting.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:27 pm

Found something funny. It is a backstage video from the Bachelorette filming, to be precise from filming episode 2. Sasha as a military tutor. He is explaining how to shoot with a hanger. You don't need even to understand anything. His mimics and body language is hilarious on its own.

EDIT:

Guys met yesterday for a chat in a coffee house. If you are asking yourself who the guy on the left side is, it is Eugene`s older brother.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 QPBfOH_xNVQ

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/11holostyak/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:35 pm

@natik Thanks for explaining that. I was thinking he doesn't look like someone from the show, but he looks a lot like Eugene.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:02 am

Hello everyone.
I'm totally late to the party but I enjoyed this season very much through you guys.
Special thanks to @natik for the translations, snippets and all your sharing about the happy couple. You rock especially considering the time difference and your work.
Loved following this unique love story.
Unfortunately finale and after the show links are down and there are no snippets. Dying to see their last dates. Any tip where I can find those?

Thanks again guys.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:20 pm

@djogbenyuie there’s a thread with a link to the show provided by @natik
You can follow along per episode by clicking the link Utera

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:07 pm

Thanks very much @Idlemess
I tried those links but it says video has been blocked at copyright author's request hence the snippets question ☺
Bummed that I missed the window.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:23 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Hello everyone.
I'm totally late to the party but I enjoyed this season very much through you guys.
Special thanks to @natik for the translations, snippets and all your sharing about the happy couple. You rock especially considering the time difference and your work.
Loved following this unique love story.
Unfortunately finale and after the show links are down and there are no snippets. Dying to see their last dates. Any tip where I can find those?

Thanks again guys.

Hey welcome. It is never too late. Glad you joined us. And thanks a lot for your comment. Really glad to know that you enjoyed the season.

I found an alternative link.

Here is the link for the whole season. You can choose in the window which episode you want to watch.

https://kinokong.org/49809-holostychka-1-sezon-2020-smotret.html

Episode 10 is the after the final rose show.

You can ask me if you still have trouble to watch it. I can also upload snippets from the finale and the after the final rose show.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:43 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Thanks very much @Idlemess
I tried those links but it says video has been blocked at copyright author's request hence the snippets question ☺
Bummed that I missed the window.

Regarding the after shows. Here is another link for them...you have to choose in the window the word "Пост-шоу". It stands for the after shows and you are going to see the option to choose which of the seven after shows you want to watch.

http://www.holl-natv.ru/holostyachka-2020-seriya-5.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:58 am

Oh thank you so so much @natik. You saved the day again.
What a treat. Thanks for doing your best to give us access to this show.
Will try the links this evening and let you know if anything is wrong. Hehehhe
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:24 pm

@djogbenyuie glad you joined us!

Have you checked this thread? All the links are in there.

Viewing links

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:07 pm

Remember we talked about the YouTube channel from Sasha and Andrej. I am not sure if I am explained what it is about. So in case I haven't here we go. The point about their YouTube channel is the Bachelorette show. They had an idea to record their reaction while they are watching the dates from the Bachelorette. And because they are comedians they reacted of course with jokes. It is like stand up comedy while watching the Bachelorette. By they way they also watched each others individuals dates. That whole thing was successful and the viewers were waiting with anticipation for their new reaction videos the same way like they were waiting for a new episode of Bachelorette. By the way the name for the channel was Ksenia´s idea. So they made 10 reaction videos. The last one was about the final dates with Lyosha and Sasha. And as a special guest the invited Ksenia to join them and comment her and Sasha`s final date. Unfortunately you can watch the video only when you are living in Ukraine because the STB channel have the copyrights. The video is more than an hour long. The first part is only Sasha and Andrej watching Lyosha´s final date. Later on Ksenia joined them in the studio and was sitting in the background. After they finished with Lyosha`s date Ksenia joined Andrej and Sasha in front of camera to comment Sasha`s final date.

There are some snippets flying around so I uploaded for you some funny one.

Sasha is saying that the good thing about it is that it`s on video and that he will always have arguments in case if something happens. Ksenia asked "in case if something what happens for example". There is also a moment where Ksenia is saying in her ITM that it is the last date on the project with Lyosha and Sasha stops the video and is commenting "Hahaha not only non the project" and everyone is laughing in the background.

Sasha and his reaction while watching the final date with Ksenia and Lyosha. Just hilarious. Andrej is making fun of him and is asking if they should rewatch again his date with the chocolate.

Some highlights with Sasha and Ksenia while there were watching and reacting.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/mishellert/
https://www.instagram.com/noetone_tochno/
https://www.instagram.com/muffinsmood/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum