SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:11 pm

@Norcalgal

Agree with you about Riley! May he find happiness.

In some ways, I feel bad for Bennett. Yes those are his words and actions, but he really doesn't look good, and that will unfortunately follow him in his every- day life.

He just strikes me as the "clueless" douchebag as opposed to the vindictive douchebag

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:18 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-men-tell-all-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Last night's episode confused me a bit if just reading the story arcs. The biggest one: Ben essentially retreated into the shadows, barely speaking, while Brendan and Ivan emerged with increased screentime and ITMs. It seems to me that Brendan and/or Ivan’s storylines must wrap sometime soon. Zac is still very much front-and-center narrating the season.

This episode gave little insight into whom Tayshia is chasing with the focus squarely on her ending relationships that lack a foundation or growth and doing so resolutely.

After she let go of Blake, the voiceovers from when Tayshia’s sitting with the guys might include clues to the way that things fall apart:
{I sent home Blake earlier.}: pans to Ivan
{Our relationship just wasn't where we thought it needed to be.} pans to Ben looking down
{It's a lot, you guys.}: pans to Brendan
{I've been asking a lot of you guys since I got here.} pans to Riley and Zac
{I don't want to hurt anyone.}: zooms in focus on Ivan

Maybe it’ll be clearer how things wrap up after tonight’s episode, but right now based on the voiceover pans, it looks like Brendan leaves on his own overwhelmed by the proposal expectation; Ivan gets blindsided; and Ben keeps struggling to open up. We'll see Smiley

Last edited by veg_out on Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, The Bachelorette‘s “Men Tell All” episode drew 3.9 million total viewers and a 1.0 rating on Monday, marking season lows on both counts yet tying The Voice for the nightly demo win.
https://www.aol.com/ratings-bachelorette-ties-monday-demo-163801773.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:20 pm

My day after observations are below.

*Felt T's body language very telling with Blake; no emotional or romantic connection.
*I have so much respect for Riley. He will be a great husband and father once he meets the love of his life.
*Noah, with his regrowing mustache, looks like he could be making films out in the valley.
*Can someone please bottle up Ivan's sweet smile? I'm guessing it might help with curing Covid.

Now onto TMTA...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:01 pm

@Doats love the "making films out in the valley" reference.  Years ago, a work colleague and I needed to observe the workings/physical demands for a camera operator using a shoulder held camera.  We got a shoot schedule from the LA Film group and chose one we thought would be easy, right here in "the valley".  Stumbled right into the making of one of those films.  Mortified!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Doats love the "making films out in the valley" reference.  Years ago, a work colleague and I needed to observe the workings/physical demands for a camera operator using a shoulder held camera.  We got a shoot schedule from the LA Film group and chose one we thought would be easy, right here in "the valley".  Stumbled right into the making of one of those films.  Mortified!!
Too funny! We all know what gets filmed in the Valley. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:57 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Doats love the "making films out in the valley" reference.  Years ago, a work colleague and I needed to observe the workings/physical demands for a camera operator using a shoulder held camera.  We got a shoot schedule from the LA Film group and chose one we thought would be easy, right here in "the valley".  Stumbled right into the making of one of those films.  Mortified!!

@pavalygurl  Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698  Whoa, I can imagine your surprise.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:02 pm

Doats wrote:*Noah, with his regrowing mustache, looks like he could be making films out in the valley.
Well he may look like that with a moustache, but what he actually does is working as a ICU nurse, taking care of Covid patients.
So... no idea

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:06 pm

blueblues wrote:
Doats wrote:*Noah, with his regrowing mustache, looks like he could be making films out in the valley.
Well he may look like that with a moustache, but what he actually does is working as a ICU nurse, taking care of Covid patients.
So... no idea

My bad. I should have made it clearer that my comment was pretty much re: his mustache. I do realize that he is a working RN and applaud him for his efforts during this pandemic.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Doats wrote:
blueblues wrote:
So... no idea

My bad. I should have made it clearer that my comment was pretty much re: his mustache. I do realize that he is a working RN and applaud him for his efforts during this pandemic.
Nothing against you, and I agree about how the stach looks (same with Dean’s BTW) giggling .
I just felt that it hasn’t been mentioned enough that the “villain” is also a hero.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:50 pm

I enjoyed last night's episode, but then I'm generally easy to please in that regard.  Smiley

I did note that Bennett appeared to be well liked by the men. Also noted was that Yosef was universally despised. To Noah's credit, he handled the sippy cup with a sense of humor. I missed Dr. Joe, but I suppose that he was unable to get away from work.

I think Blake's problem is that he was still getting over Clare when Tayshia showed up. He really never had enough time to bounce back. It made me wonder if he might have had the chance to go further in a Tayshia-only season.

What a strong finish for Riley! I have to say out of the final four, I really like Ivan for Tayshia.

The thing that struck me the most was when Chris H. was telling Tayshia that the men she had left were all good guys (implying that she really couldn't go wrong,) and that it was just a question of who she loved. I don't recall him praising another group of finalists to that degree. It made me think that he's seen some questionable choices over the years.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Norcalgal
albean99
ElonM
Maddy
Sprite