SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite Laughing at your "don't greet dates with a monkey jump"!  But I disagree with you on bloopers. That crystal lady was too funny with her comments about Blake when she was bringing out his chakra. She was clueless to her words double entendre! And I thought Zac's "Clare

who?" was precious when he sees Tayshia.

Yes, I agree about the "Clare who", but overall the bloopers were underwhelming. In fact, I am finding the bloopers less and less entertaining with each passing season. I don't know what it is, but the early bloopers used to be much more entertaining and it seems to me as if they were longer?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:54 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s The Bachelorette drew 4.3 million total viewers and a 1.1 demo rating, down a tenth in the demo week-to-week but still topping Tuesday in that measure.
https://tvline.com/2020/12/16/tv-ratings-the-voice-season-19-finale/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Norcalgal
albean99