SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:21 pm

@bachangel007  which would mean his family does show up.  I think RS has been having a harder than usual time with spoilers this season.  I heard for Matt's as well due to the locations.   RS was plugging his upcoming podcast and has said things like, "I've been hearing some things", and "something's brewin'" so IDK what to really expect.

Also, I wish they had shown more of Blake than all the Bennett stuff because obviously I missed a lot of his appeal.  Surprised Tayshia was so emotional at Blake's leaving.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:29 pm

it would behoove T to wear a bra one of these days. The girls look like they are at her navel in the MTA pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:26 pm

From Steve’s column today:

“The 14th, 15th, 21st, and 22nd are the last episodes of the season, and they’ve got quite a bit to wrap up. Which also means so do I. This season has certainly been interesting with all the things I’ve heard ever since filming ended. Each season is starting to get weirder and weirder how and why I start hearing things about the finale. And with these two seasons in quarantine, definitely made it harder. Didn’t have episode-by-episode spoilers before the season started for Clare/Tayshia. Won’t for Matt either. So I’m just gonna try and give you as much as I know before it airs, then do the weekly episode spoilers as I get them. Fun stuff I tell ya’. Looking forward to the next week or so. It’s getting interesting.”

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:32 am

Monday's epi looks like Bennett's return and Blake's 1:1.  Also she "agonizes" over which families to meet.  "Overcome with emotion, she makes some gut wrenching decisions about her remaining men ... reaches a high stake cocktail party and RC."

MTA is also on Monday.  My question is are there any more dates?  She doesn't keep Blake, so I guess there are 4 roses to hand out.  I think she sends Bennett home again, so do Noah and Riley just not get roses at the RC?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:01 am

Since the picture of Tayshia & Brendan in the HTD preview looks to be from their previous 1-1 date, I wonder if Brendan leaves and doesn’t even have a makeshift HTD with just Tayshia. Maybe their “date” is just a breakup scene where he leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:05 am

I think he may have refused the rose at the F4 RC

That would justify her in her cocktail dress entering in a someone’s place at night which I think is his place in order to have an explanation and conversation, maybe convince him to stay. That would justify no daylight goodbyes segments too.

This itm outfit could be his itm with crew right after the talk.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:35 pm

@gabriele @HEA

There are a number of possible scenarios.  I am so curious to see how this all plays out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:09 pm

bachangel007 wrote:I think the first hometown date might actually be referring to Brendan. Of the final four men, he's the only one who would be considered from a small town. Milford, MA has a population of 27,000. The carnival date might be have something to do with his Brazilian heritage (maybe they replicate the annual Brazilian Carnival).

^^^ This is where I’m placing my bet.

IMO it makes more sense that Ben might not have family there. They don’t know about a lot of things he told Tayshia. Doesn’t seem appropriate to bring them on and pretend all those things haven’t been said. The alternative would be to bring them on and tell them on tv... even more out there.
Plus I do think he would feel in love. Tayshia is the first nonfamily member he told about his bulimia and the only person he told about his suicide attempts. That is a catalyst for powerful emotions.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:22 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Monday's epi looks like Bennett's return and Blake's 1:1.  Also she "agonizes" over which families to meet.  "Overcome with emotion, she makes some gut wrenching decisions about her remaining men ... reaches a high stake cocktail party and RC."

MTA is also on Monday.  My question is are there any more dates?  She doesn't keep Blake, so I guess there are 4 roses to hand out.  I think she sends Bennett home again, so do Noah and Riley just not get roses at the RC?

I would think one of them is eliminated during a group date?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:23 am

https://twitter.com/TVInsider/status/1337406813696897025?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:52 pm

gabriele wrote:
Dec 15 Episode Synopsis:

On the second explosive episode this week, Tayshia has made it through some extremely challenging weeks and now has four wonderful bachelors she cares about. Since she can’t travel to the men’s hometowns, they will need to be creative and bring the flavor and feeling of what her life would be like with them and their families.

One man treats Tayshia to a small-town carnival, but when she meets the man’s family, will they allay her fears about the guy being ready to propose?
I am thinking this is Brendan too. He is from a small town that has a several day carnival google tells me. He has the storyline of is he ready to propose.

She collaborates with another bachelor, who goes all out to impress her, on designing a pair of sneakers together. Although the man’s family is skeptical of their relationship, will they change their minds when they see the couple together?
Zac

Then, Tayshia receives a cooking lesson from “one of the greatest chefs in the world.” The man is initially disappointed when he discovers a key person in his life won’t be able to meet Tayshia, but there is a huge surprise for him before the end of the evening.
Ivan

The last man realizes that he is in love with the Bachelorette but will he be able to share those feelings at the most crucial time of their journey?
Ben. This fits his storyline of will he be able to open up, be emotionally vulnerable and express his feelings.

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got Milford, PA mixed up with Milford, MA but both have big carnivals)

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIv0j-jA8tj/?igshid=ldf5rbiy2mpc

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Norcalgal
albean99
ElonM
Maddy
Sprite