SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:51 pm

Thanks for posting those recent photos!

Said it before, will say it again: it is healthy for a couple to spend time apart, and do what they need to do for their respective careers. Obviously each of them prioritizes their careers to some extent.

Furthermore, not living together doesn't mean anything. Lots of couples choose not to live together until a certain point in their relationship. To me this is not proof of trouble in paradise.

Still crossing my fingers for these 2. And, if they don't work out, it would be awesome to have Zac as Bachelor. He's a catch!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:57 pm

Is there a fact out there supporting why some people think Tayshia moved instead of thinking Zac & Tayshia are now in a bigger apartment?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:24 pm

notarose wrote:Is there a fact out there supporting why some people think Tayshia moved instead of thinking Zac & Tayshia are now in a bigger apartment?

I believe there was some "chatter" on Reddit that she was staying in a hotel, I'm not a member and just remember reading it in this thread. Who knows, I'm glad that they are keeping parts of their life private.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:59 pm

notarose wrote:Is there a fact out there supporting why some people think Tayshia moved instead of thinking Zac & Tayshia are now in a bigger apartment?

I can’t say if Tayshia moved or not. The reasons people have are:

1) she was spotted at a hotel when Jamie was in NY. That could have been for multiple reasons unrelated to Zac, maybe her & Jamie had a little staycation while she was visiting. Tayshia also tends to film her ads in hotels. She did that when she was back in Newport as well.

& also 2) in the clickbait videos, her background doesn’t seem to be from Zac’s place. I guess they could’ve both moved somewhere together but I haven’t seen anything to suggest Zac moving yet. Maybe she just rented a work space? Idk. Either way, whatever’s going on with them, they both seem content with having it be private.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I can’t say if Tayshia moved or not. The reasons people have are:

1) she was spotted at a hotel when Jamie was in NY. That could have been for multiple reasons unrelated to Zac, maybe her & Jamie had a little staycation while she was visiting. Tayshia also tends to film her ads in hotels. She did that when she was back in Newport as well.

& also 2) in the clickbait videos, her background doesn’t seem to be from Zac’s place. I guess they could’ve both moved somewhere together but I haven’t seen anything to suggest Zac moving yet. Maybe she just rented a work space? Idk. Either way, whatever’s going on with them, they both seem content with having it be private.

I’m seeing things similar to what you wrote in that speculation can go in many directions.
Tayshia is podcasting from a new space.
On Clickbait with Mike she talked about privacy.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:Zac & Tayshia were actually spotted together twice in the last week. Early last week Someone wrote into one of those gossip pages on IG that they saw Z&T at dinner & they were affectionate, there was also a grainy pic of them from the back that same night. & this vid was just posted on reddit, taken of them this past weekend.

source

another one! here pic: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 8 Ayqhun10

Source from Reddit

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:15 pm

Hopefully it’s just a rough patch they’re going through. Tayshia’s body language isn’t great in that bottom photo but they are holding hands while walking in the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:55 pm

Zac posted with Tayshia

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:25 pm

@ReneeM Most of the comments on his post are embarrassing and missing the point, The Clark’s being honoured by the facility that gave them hope again and helped them heal.

And people wonder why he scaled back on putting his personal life on display.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:53 am

I think many people are too negative and not enough optimistic. They see the worse and not enough the goods. As I said, sadly bachelor nation didn’t allow us to be optimistic about long term relationships but they exist. I also recall zac said during her saison that he loved independent women. Tayshia is 100% independent. She is 30.they both have a career they are passionate about. They are a couple and they are learning to make concessions in the early stages of their new life together AND sharing opposite states NYC and LA. That’s a lot and they do it well in my opinion. They don’t need to be on each Instagram pictures or be together 24/7 to be in love and stil inl a solid relationship. Because we don’t see them together doesn’t mean they are not. NYC is a big city. When they have both business commitments, one in NYC and one in LA, it doesn’t mean they are on the verge of separation. Many couples have identical professional distances and they do fine. Plus they are young and open doors professionally. Tayshia is on top of her career with tons of opportunities… not stay home opportunities and not only NYC too.  JMO

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they are fine and I don’t need to watch a daily vid to be reinsured all is well. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:54 am

Topazgold wrote:@ReneeM Most of the comments on his post are embarrassing and missing the point, The Clark’s being honoured by the facility that gave them hope again and helped them heal.

The “embarrassing” comments are insightful in an unfortunate way. I say insightful because they expose some of what Tayshia & Zac must have to ignore in their DM because IMO a small number of people have a great need to be noticed so surely a few slide in. Insightful because the theories about her wearing her ring are based on their implication that Tayshia is faking to further her career. Insightful because saying that she was photoshopped into a pic about philanthropy is implying something about Zac that I can’t even fathom but clearly that particular “fan” is stuck. The random naysayer comments are a treasure trove IMO of what it looks like when a person is determined to be right about something little is known about contrary to what is being presented.

And, as you said, Zac’s post is sharing that his family is being honored by Caron for their contribution to giving back because Caron provided what he needed to restart his life sober. Love that ❤. I hope it inspires individuals and loved ones to seek help if needed and known that recovery can be a reality.
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:43 pm

Topazgold wrote:@ReneeM Most of the comments on his post are embarrassing and missing the point, The Clark’s being honoured by the facility that gave them hope again and helped them heal.

Exactly. Social media and the constant need for adoration can be unhealthy and addictive. Putting everything out there and having to constantly address speculation by people you don't even know only fuels that fire. I'm sure Zac would rather focus on his work.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom