SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:55 am

In Tayshia’s latest IG story, an ad, she refers to her office fridge.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Call me shallow, nosy. Naive, whatever, but….I am so glad to see the photos/videos of them together

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:06 pm

sdmom wrote:Call me shallow, nosy. Naive, whatever, but….I am so glad to see the photos/videos of them together
]
I am too, the constant speculation about are they making it or taking a break is, IMO, what makes them want to keep their private life, just that private. I'm glad for a little tit-bit every once in a while, like the pictures of them from Reddit. Stay away from the rabid fans Zayshia!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:04 pm

IA with everyone's posts.

Photoshopped Tayshia??? How ridiculous.

People on SM who fabricate stories and crazy theories need professional help, because a lot of these types of people believe what they are saying. The sad part is they have no idea how ridiculous they are. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:41 pm

Tayshia Adams on Navigating Social Media Speculation Amid Zac Clark Engagement: ‘It’s a Real Relationship’

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tayshia-adams-on-navigating-social-media-speculation-about-zac-clark/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Good article. It's been obvious to me Zac isn't interested in SM other than using it to promote the wonderful work he does. They have to find a good balance since Tayshia is the opposite.

There's nothing wrong with each of them using SM the way they prefer. It doesn't have to be filled with cutie pics everyday. They IMO don't owe anyone anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Did Tayshia changed her IG, I can't find her anymore!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:39 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Did Tayshia changed her IG, I can't find her anymore!

I can still see it.

https://instagram.com/tayshia?utm_medium=copy_link

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:40 pm

sdmom wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:Did Tayshia changed her IG, I can't find her anymore!

I can still see it.

https://instagram.com/tayshia?utm_medium=copy_link

I followed your link and it still does not work. :angryemotion question scratch But I can follow everyone else! Thanks for letting me know....
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:34 pm

@Fleurdesel did she block you?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:45 pm

sdmom wrote:@Fleurdesel did she block you?
@sdmom I never DM her or replied to any of her story. Not my style to do so. But it maybe the only possibility. I could see her account up till about 2 weeks ago . I guess I will never know ! i will rely on this forum to keep me up to date! Too bad she’s my all time favorite Bachelorette :-(
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:08 am

Looks like Zac’s halo is about to fall off. Dave Portnoy, founder of the Barstool Sport platform, is being accused of sexual assault/misconduct by multiple women in a Business Insider article.
https://www.thecut.com/2021/11/women-say-sex-with-dave-portnoy-was-violent-and-humiliating.html
https://www.businessinsider.com/barstool-sports-dave-portnoy-sex-choking-violent-stoolies?r=US&IR=T

As you can see in the first link, there is nothing surprising about this, since his brand and personality just reek of misogyny and racism. Apparently, Zac is a fan of Barstool Sports and Portnoy, and he chose to show his support by wearing a Barstool sweatshirt at the marathon, the day after the article came out, and by commenting “Keep going” on a post where Portnoy is giving some kind of defense speech.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV8u1MCD9W6/

I shouldn’t be surprised since both Zac and Tayshia have been supporting Eazy, the alleged sex offender, from the start, and even suggested him for next Bachelor, but I am still disappointed. If I followed him, this would have been the day I unfollowed.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom