SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:46 pm

gabriele wrote:They did seem happy together before. I don’t know if they are compatible though.

Dale needs to get a crisis PR rep if he doesn’t already have one and he needs to be careful. Clare both publicly accused him of cheating and then claimed he broke up with her through his IG post. His reputation really tanked after those things happened.

jmo

I wonder if that's the reason for the change of heart on his part?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:35 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
gabriele wrote:They did seem happy together before. I don’t know if they are compatible though.

Dale needs to get a crisis PR rep if he doesn’t already have one and he needs to be careful. Clare both publicly accused him of cheating and then claimed he broke up with her through his IG post. His reputation really tanked after those things happened.

jmo

I wonder if that's the reason for the change of heart on his part?
It’s possible. From the article it sounds like he’s been contacting her for awhile and she finally responded. I hope whatever happens this time they communicate more clearly with one another to avoid such huge misunderstandings.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:00 pm

They both posted IG stories, Dale getting a pedicure, Clare's IG showing her new hair cut, and both each showing their dinner. They don't show them together, but each of their dinner's have asparagus. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dalemoss13/2511256241206328770/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They both posted IG stories, Dale getting a pedicure, Clare's IG showing her new hair cut, and both each showing their dinner. They don't show them together, but each of their dinner's have asparagus. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dalemoss13/2511256241206328770/?hl=en

They are together at dinner because in the background you see a white plate with RED lettering on it and the table top or cloth is orange. Not to mention the asparagus there are 4 on a plate in both IG stories. You see the asparagus more in his story but they are at dinner together for sure.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:31 am

@chasus71 yup ITA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:14 am

Clare is crazy for getting back together with Dale he is just using her go get back his ìg followers. I wish there was someone who could talk some sense into her jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:09 am

I think Clare has needed help with relationships for a long time. She got "downgraded" from being engaged to possibly dating him again. I doubt she's really okay with that, but I guess since she's turning 40 next month -- she doesn't want to be alone. She does need some people in her life to give her some 'tough love" concerning her love life/way she handles relationships. Dale is definitely a "clout clasher" and now he knows that whenever he wants to continue being in the public eye -- he can just call in Clare and she will come running. All JMO. I hope these shows start casting people that have a better sense of what it is like to have a healthy relationship rather than just for drama. I hope fans of the show look at Clare as what not to do rather than as a relationship role model. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:35 pm

According to witnesses at Rosebud's Steak & Seafood in Osprey, "The Bachelorette" star and her ex-fiance had a great time — and she was wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring.
yoursun

Looks like the engagement is back on with Clare wearing her ring. Call me crazy but I’m rooting for them.

And, Dale posted:

Caption: A lot to smile about lately. #GodisGood

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:12 pm

@gabriele the engagement ring from the show? Or the diamond ring she bought herself? Her last gram post has her wearing the ring she bought for herself ...

IMO if the engagement was back on, she’d be flashing that huge diamond like she was before

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:20 pm

Topazgold wrote:@gabriele the engagement ring from the show? Or the diamond ring she bought herself? Her last gram post has her wearing the ring she bought for herself ...

IMO if the engagement was back on, she’d be flashing that huge diamond like she was before
 I don't think she would though at this point because of how messy it was. Even if the engagement is back on (which I don't think so), I believe she would not boast on SM at this point or for some time yet. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:29 pm

They're both annoying. I give them another... 3 months!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:29 pm

@Topazgold Oh, I forgot Clare has another ring. In the article it does say her ring was “large” so I guess we’ll have to wait and see. In the one pic Clare has her hand in her front jeans pocket so I bet she was hiding it on purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom