SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:38 pm

@gabriele probably that was my thinking.

But as messy as the two of them are, you never know, laugh out loud.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:16 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1362854800241684482?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:36 pm

I suspect they wont be posting any combo IG stories just yet.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:38 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1363255866984693760?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:57 pm

With her big 40 coming up, Dale better deliver big!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:07 pm

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Captu289

Godisgood - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Captu290

https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/?hl=en
clarecrawley IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLcPMnGLKNr/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:35 pm

The Us article bluwavz posted makes it sound like Clare & Dale are back together but this one says they are still figuring things out as they spend time together. I wonder if Clare is talking to Us and if Dale is talking to E! News. I hope they are on the same page! And, I hope Dale isn’t basically Cassie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/enews/status/1363014944304807937

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:53 am

gabriele wrote:The Us article bluwavz posted makes it sound like Clare & Dale are back together but this one says they are still figuring things out as they spend time together. I wonder if Clare is talking to Us and if Dale is talking to E! News. I hope they are on the same page! And, I hope Dale isn’t basically Cassie.
As in Clare doesn’t put a tracking device on him to watch every step he takes? scratch

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:35 pm

blueblues wrote:
gabriele wrote:The Us article bluwavz posted makes it sound like Clare & Dale are back together but this one says they are still figuring things out as they spend time together. I wonder if Clare is talking to Us and if Dale is talking to E! News. I hope they are on the same page! And, I hope Dale isn’t basically Cassie.
As in Clare doesn’t put a tracking device on him to watch every step he takes? scratch
No. Moreso someone who got very pressured into a relationship/engagement and feels kind of trapped. I remember reading an article that Cassie tried several times to break up with Colton. Dale has broken up with Clare once now and she said things to the press/publicly that basically ruined his reputation. It’s hard to know if his feelings for Clare are genuine or if he’s just trying to salvage his reputation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:50 am

I don't know you guys, I just have a bad feeling about this, especially since she went to him instead of him coming to her. If Claire is really looking for forever, I don't think he is the one. Its going to be hard for him to maintain this excitement for a long term. I felt the same about Casie and Colton, it's exciting for the moment, but long term, not doable
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:06 pm

Clare is acting a fool if she thinks Dale is the man who will give her the babies and marriage she wishes for. He's just wasting her time. He has all the time in the world. She does not. She really is that friend that just frustrates the heck out of you as you watch her make terrible choice after terrible choice.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:15 pm

Clare Crawley and Dale Moss EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelorette stars confirm they're BACK ON after split as they kiss and cuddle on a beach in Florida
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9287979/Clare-Crawley-Dale-Moss-EXCLUSIVE-Bachelorette-KISS-beach-Florida.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom