SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:56 am

Gina wrote:Beeleever, here's the article link, that's on here somewhere and I copied the blurb about Season 4:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It began airing in October and concluded in December. The third season premieres at 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 13; a CMT representative said the potential for a fourth season will be decided in coming weeks.
ETA: Love that house Bubba built and the acreage looks huge and he has horses, Paige loves horses. Bottom line, if she's really looking to find a husband and settle down, Bubba is perfect for her. We'll see if she's what she says or just spouting lines like Tribble did. I did find her saying she felt the "Lord brought them together" and "He's the love of my life, who puts God first", seems very genuine things to say. But Tribble dropped the God word too, with Tristan, so who knows.

Yeah, well Tribble also told both the F1 and F2 that he loved them. Then tried to explain it as being "caught in the moment". That should have been a 10 foot red flag waving in front of my eyes but I couldn't see the forest through the trees. duh

Thanks for the link, Gina. I sure hope they decide to renew it because I like watching SHA a whole lot more than TB right now. Fake or no fake.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 am

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Gina, I want Bubba to be the F1 at this point too. IMO he is, but the season just started. I am going to try and keep an open mind.

This is the new house Bubba just built. It seems like a no brainer to me who she should pick. J/K

It would be a no brainer if Paige really does want to settle down on a cattle ranch. I don't see Bubba traveling the country with her, or even coming to Minnesota to visit! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do the majority of you all think right now? That Bubba is the F1 or Jeremiah because he lives in Minnesota?

I could see it going both ways, actually. I just like the idea of a whole season of Bubba, so that's why I want Jeremiah to be the F1. But I would be really happy with Paige picking Bubba too. As long as one of those guys is the F1, I'm happy. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:20 pm

dee wrote:^^ At the moment I think Bubba is F1. I don't even know if Jeremiah made it F2 laugh out loud. Maybe he pulls a Collin and gets eliminated after F4. He definitely went on a few dates though, so he'll be sticking around.

Wasn't it Collin in the hammock with Devin exchanging the same adoring look as Paige and Jeremiah? That could be our clue to who F4 is...ha ha. giggling

We have pics of Landon putting a ring on Paige's finger, Landon and Paige in a fire station, which could be a HTD. Maybe Landon is our stealth F2 at this point? I know, not probable, but possible?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Gina, I want Bubba to be the F1 at this point too. IMO he is, but the season just started. I am going to try and keep an open mind.

This is the new house Bubba just built. It seems like a no brainer to me who she should pick. J/K

It would be a no brainer if Paige really does want to settle down on a cattle ranch. I don't see Bubba traveling the country with her, or even coming to Minnesota to visit! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do the majority of you all think right now? That Bubba is the F1 or Jeremiah because he lives in Minnesota?

Paige is from SC, so maybe the Minnesota connection doesn't have much pull. She can't have been working there too terribly long... anyone know how long? Seems like a cattle ranch in AL would be just as easy to adjust to as a farm in MN - both would be a stretch but not like being removed from civilization completely.
I don't see a frontrunner just yet but there are a lot of Paige/Bubba shots in the extended season preview, which makes the previews fun to re-watch! :Bubba:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Won't be surprised to see 3 country guys in the F4 .. Bubba . Jeramiah . Landon .. And 1 city guy .. Jeremy

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Jeepers wrote:Won't be surprised to see 3 country guys in the F4 .. Bubba . Jeramiah . Landon .. And 1 city guy .. Jeremy

I could see that too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Me three... handwave
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Just watched our 1st episode of this show. We liked it. Wife's favorites were definitely Bubba. She said Jeremiah is great boyfriend material but Bubba is husband material.

Shame I don't have more time. This show could use some pirate snark.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Welcome to the SHA thread, Captain! Would love to hear your snark. plotting
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 am

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So is Jeremiah the presumptive fiancée or is it Bubba. I liked them both. I don't know how similar the edit patterns are to the bachelor. If it were the same, I'd say it was Jeremiah-- he was more hidden than bubba. Landon and bubba were too prominent.
But I've heard people say that last seasons winner was everywhere too.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 pm

I think I may start to watch this show seeing as I have far too much free time this semester. Is there anywhere online where I can see the first episode?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
copyman12
Ayana
jello1592
LindaPete
NadjaM