SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by copyman12 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:19 pm

umngirl wrote:I think I may start to watch this show seeing as I have far too much free time this semester. Is there anywhere online where I can see the first episode?

The CMT site: Sweet Home Alabama
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:34 pm

copyman12 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think I may start to watch this show seeing as I have far too much free time this semester. Is there anywhere online where I can see the first episode?

Thank you! I tried hulu and couldn't find it. Guess I should check the network website first next time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Barbarossa wrote:
Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So is Jeremiah the presumptive fiancée or is it Bubba. I liked them both. I don't know how similar the edit patterns are to the bachelor. If it were the same, I'd say it was Jeremiah-- he was more hidden than bubba. Landon and bubba were too prominent.
But I've heard people say that last seasons winner was everywhere too.

I'm guessing they all go far. Landon seems to get a 'home town date', don't know when that takes place for this series.

I'm guessing Bubba or Jeremiah. But, it could be another country guy (unless a city guy talks about God being first in his life).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 pm

I just watched it. It's a pretty interesting show. I love that they don't drag out the eliminations.

Bubba - I liked him. Sweet, cute and respectful. The one thing I noticed right away was that he had so much airtime. Other than the lead, I don't think any other contestant had anywhere near the airtime he did. Does that mean they are promoting him for next season?

Jeremiah - gorgeous! yum laugh out loud Didn't get learn much about him, but so far they seemed to have a connection.

David - Poor guy was trembling laugh out loud I don't see him going far but seems like a sweet guy.

Donny - so this is Whitney's ex? I didn't really see a connection between him and Paige.

Dustin - the virgin. They seemed more like friends when they had their alone time together. Don't see him lasting too long.

Joey - she seemed into him.

Landon - all I remember is how big he was laugh out loud

Marcello - another cutie! Hope he stays around.

Ryan - he did come off a little cold. He didn't seem really comfortable around Paige. Maybe he wasn't feeling it. I'm surprised he wasn't cut.

Murse man - I have no idea why he is on this show. Don't see him lasting.

Shaun (nyc)- trouble maker. I wonder if he is just playing his part ala Michelle Money.

Shaun (21 year old) - Nice kid...but didn't really see anything between them. I'm surprised he got the first date.

Christian - not surprised he was cut. No connection.

Matt - I thought she got along with him, so it was surprising he was cut before murse man and poker player.

I really like this show. Looking forward to joining ya'll for episode 2. Smiley

cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:08 pm

copyman12 wrote:

Welcome copyman12! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 pm

cupcakes wrote:I just watched it. It's a pretty interesting show. I love that they don't drag out the eliminations.

Bubba - I liked him. Sweet, cute and respectful. The one thing I noticed right away was that he had so much airtime. Other than the lead, I don't think any other contestant had anywhere near the airtime he did. Does that mean they are promoting him for next season?

Jeremiah - gorgeous! yum laugh out loud Didn't get learn much about him, but so far they seemed to have a connection.

David - Poor guy was trembling laugh out loud I don't see him going far but seems like a sweet guy.

Donny - so this is Whitney's ex? I didn't really see a connection between him and Paige.

Dustin - the virgin. They seemed more like friends when they had their alone time together. Don't see him lasting too long.

Ryan - he did come off a little cold. He didn't seem really comfortable around Paige. Maybe he wasn't feeling it. I'm surprised he wasn't cut.

Shaun (nyc)- trouble maker. I wonder if he is just playing his part ala Michelle Money.

Shaun (21 year old) - Nice kid...but didn't really see anything between them. I'm surprised he got the first date.

Matt - I thought she got along with him, so it was surprising he was cut before murse man and poker player.

You didn't mention Seth! Guess that's a hint what you thought of him! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Nawww .. Seeing as he really hit the skids over the weekend while hangin with Jeramiah .. Drunk .. Peeing in the middle of a club .. Concussion .. Even called a drunk by Paige on twitter .. lolpanda :giggle: :bigsmile: :gag: cantstopl :throwup:

He is a FOR REAL piece of work..? Gag me
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] copyman12!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:54 pm

cupcakes wrote:I just watched it. It's a pretty interesting show. I love that they don't drag out the eliminations.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
copyman12 wrote:

Thank you! I tried hulu and couldn't find it. Guess I should check the network website first next time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Glad you will be joining us this season. I think you will like this show.

The first season this was available to watch on Hula, but now you can only watch it on CMT.com for some reason.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Okay, so I watched the first episode and I really enjoyed the show. I think I'm gonna have to cheer for Jeremiah considering he is from MN, where I currently reside. Bubba was also great. he seemed like a sweet guy and he definitely easy on the eyes. Some of the city guys came across as trying to be really 'slick' and I wasn't really a fan of that.

I'll have to make sure I'm around for next episode so I can watch with you all.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:52 pm

umngirl wrote:Okay, so I watched the first episode and I really enjoyed the show. I think I'm gonna have to cheer for Jeremiah considering he is from MN, where I currently reside. Bubba was also great. he seemed like a sweet guy and he definitely easy on the eyes. Some of the city guys came across as trying to be really 'slick' and I wasn't really a fan of that.

I'll have to make sure I'm around for next episode so I can watch with you all.
smileyyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
copyman12
Ayana
jello1592
LindaPete
NadjaM