SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:08 am

atem wrote:You didn't mention Seth! Guess that's a hint what you thought of him! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laugh out loud I honestly don't remember him. Which one was he?

Jeepers wrote:
Nawww .. Seeing as he really hit the skids over the weekend while hangin with Jeramiah .. Drunk .. Peeing in the middle of a club .. Concussion .. Even called a drunk by Paige on twitter .. lolpanda :giggle: :bigsmile: :gag: cantstopl :throwup:

He is a FOR REAL piece of work..? Gag me

Thanks for the info Jeeps. He sounds like quite the catch. no no :throwup:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 am

Hahaha. Maybe Shaun NYC can hang out with Kacey K LOL

OOOOO me bad LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:39 am

Jeepers wrote:Hahaha. Maybe Shaun NYC can hang out with Kacey K LOL

OOOOO me bad LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yeah, they would hit it off realy well, I bet. Ugh, can't stand either of them and it's really too bad they get to be on these shows.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am

Cupcakes, Seth Tidwell is the one who looks a little like Reid Rosenthal to me. Cute and he's BFF with Jeremiah from all their twitter pics. together last weekend. He was one of my original top favs. Bubba, Jeremiah, Donny, Seth. Can't wait to see more of all their personalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:20 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts CC! Happy you're joining us SHA fans!

UMN girl, I should be Team Jeriemiah :Jeremiah : since he is from MN, but Bubba :Bubba: is so darn cute! Actually, I hope she does pick Jeremiah and they choose Bubba for the next Bachelor. Either way, it's all good! :awesome:

Welcome Copyman! This is a fun and lighthearted group! celebrate

I won't be here to post during the episode Friday night. I'll be watching SHA somewhere I won't have access to my computer. I hope it is crazy good. :crazy dance:

ETA: Well, I should have gone to the other thread first! Woot! The MN boy is the F1. Certainly Bubba has to be the next Bachelor with the edit he is getting, right?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 am

ETA: Well, I should have gone to the other thread first! Woot! The MN
boy is the F1. Certainly Bubba has to be the next Bachelor with the edit
he is getting, right
?

I hope Bubba is being considered to lead the next season.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
copyman12
Ayana
jello1592
LindaPete
NadjaM