SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:07 pm

I am watching on CityTV. Was there any announcement at the start of the show regarding CH on ABC? I saw that they showed that the show was filmed February 4th, but that was it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by JustafanofLove Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:26 pm

These poor girls can’t even agree the atmosphere was toxic without checking with a roomie or something. I can’t believe Katie lasted as long as she did.

JustafanofLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:33 pm

This is so stupid. So they turned it all back on Jessenia making her feel guilty. I hate this.

I don't care if you if you apologized and owned it. You owned being a nasty bitch. It changes nothing because you are doing the same thing again.

Mari...I don't care if MJ isn't fake. She is a bitch...for real. That means nothing. She has a strong personality and it shouldn't be taken the wrong way. I am so sick of hearing this as an excuse. It it thrown on everyone else to understand her and accept her. How about just being a polite person?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JustafanofLove Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:35 pm

In the hunt for influencer fame and freebies, this format may have to be trashed. Nothing epic but the yuck factor.

JustafanofLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:39 pm

Victoria is blaming others by wondering if they are too sensitive or holding on. She is such a bitch and has learned absolutely zero. She is basically continuing what she was doing in the house, but adding that she has had death threats and memes about her to try to make herself look the victim. I'm sorry, they are entitled to feel how they feel.

I am liking Ryan, Chelsea, Kit speaking out rationally and politely and not backing down. I hope they continue to stand firm.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JustafanofLove Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:44 pm

Even the bloopers seem to fall flat. super uncomfortable atmosphere. Explains why I stopped watching a few weeks ago.

JustafanofLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:52 pm

OK. I take back what I said about Chelsea. So let's kill the messenger because Katie addressed your crap to Matt. You had all been going on and on, back and forth with all the nasty stuff and the rumor about Brittany finally pushed her over the edge. Was Katie coached or had thoughts about being the Bette on her mind? Maybe. Doesn't mean she wasn't right. All this, let's keep this between us and work it out is ridiculous. It was getting worse and worse.

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything...Albert Einstein

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:57 pm

Sprite wrote:Victoria is blaming others by wondering if they are too sensitive or holding on. She is such a bitch and has learned absolutely zero. She is basically continuing what she was doing in the house, but adding that she has had death threats and memes about her to try to make herself look the victim. I'm sorry, they are entitled to feel how they feel.

I am liking Ryan, Chelsea, Kit speaking out rationally and politely and not backing down. I hope they continue to stand firm.

While I have disliked this season greatly I did truly like Kit. Even though she is young she behaved and spoke with maturity and respect for others. I hope she finds much success in love and life.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:05 pm

I don't care how great a ring is, I wouldn't be touching any of those.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:08 pm

Doats wrote:
Sprite wrote:Victoria is blaming others by wondering if they are too sensitive or holding on. She is such a bitch and has learned absolutely zero. She is basically continuing what she was doing in the house, but adding that she has had death threats and memes about her to try to make herself look the victim. I'm sorry, they are entitled to feel how they feel.

While I have disliked this season greatly I did truly like Kit. Even though she is young she behaved and spoke with maturity and respect for others. I hope she finds much success in love and life.

Yes, she truly was such a pleasant surprise. Amazing she is so young and yet seems like one of the most mature.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:13 pm

Anna genuinely seems remorseful. Doesn't excuse what she did, but she is the only one that appears to regret what she did and to have learned from the experience.

What a horrible, mean, nasty bunch of women and they totally overshadowed the many nice, accomplished women there. I feel so bad for Matt to have to deal with all of this. They really screwed him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:18 pm

Who is the blonde sitting behind Katie next to Kit. Is that Heather? You only see her from behind. They seem to cut her out in the Katie shots.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
eusebeia
Ruqibabe
BuckeyeGal
Doats
JustafanofLove