SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:39 pm

Abigail is so sweet. She is articulate and would make a great Bette.

I thought Katie did really well in the hot seat as well. To me she came across as genuine and likeable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:00 am

What is with Matt's sparkly beard? I feel like I am watching Edward Cullen standing in sunlight in Twilight.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:02 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:04 am

Matt WHT are you apologizing to nasty Victoria? WHY??? She is playing the victim again. I just can't with this woman.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:08 am

I actually understood what the ladies were saying to/about Katie.. if she felt the house was toxic, why didn't she call an intervention with all the ladies and have the new ladies popour out their minds? This was exactly what Chelsea did when Matt brought up the issue.. She gave the new girls the floor to express themselves.. Katie didnt do that.. her first point of action was to tell Matt, which felt like hero syndrome to the ladies and some of the viewers. Katie should have told Matt, if intervention didn't work.. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:33 am

Serena P featured heavily tonight. She was pretty articulate on the hot seat. She is so tiny! Lots of energy though.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:46 am

Is there going to be a Bachelor in Paradise Canada? It was frustrating to see them show all of the unseen dates on the WTA. Why not show more of this content than the catty drama? I was glad to see Tayshia and JoJo in the bloopers, but I really wished that date had aired in the first place. I hope the Franchise takes everything that has been said about this season and makes some real change across the board IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:48 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:50 am

WTH did they close of with "literally" Victoria? Just encouraging her which leads me to believe she will be on BIP to annoy everyone.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:53 am

Victoria, to me, is one of the most offensive women the franchise has ever produced. She really doesn't care who she mows down. Her attitude is, if you are offended, that's your problem and you need to get over it and move on. She's the female version of Chad. To me, she epitomizes everything that has gone wrong with the franchise.

MJ  was awful as well. Anna, to her credit, at least owned up to her mistake.

A lot of attention has been paid this season to unthinking racism, and more recently, overt racism. To me the mean girl/bullying behavior is just as big an issue. It's in the house, it's certainly in the fandom, and it's in the wider culture.

I'm at the point where all I ask of the next Bachelorette season is that there is a greater emphasis on kindness and decent behavior. With Clare's/Tayshia's season, the producers proved that you can make an entertaining season with a great group of guys. When I was watching Abigail tonight, one thing I was thinking is that she would pull some really great guys into the F4 and beyond. I'm not as convinced that Katie would have the same emotional capacity to do that, but I might be pleasantly surprised.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:35 am

Victoria, to me, represents everything that has gone wrong with this series. She is intentionally mean and bullying toward the other women and I do NOT buy her explanation of " I'm only kidding and joking around." TPTB promote drama and conflict above getting to know a potential mate let alone fall in love with someone.

I would like to say I'm done but I know I will be back because I really do like some of (most of?) these people who appear weekly on my TV.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:18 pm

Ratings:

ABC's The Bachelor buckled with the increased competition from The Voice, slipping down to 4.5 million viewers and a 1.1 rating.

https://www.tvfanatic.com/2021/03/tv-ratings-debris-touches-down-with-weak-ratings/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
eusebeia
Ruqibabe
BuckeyeGal
Doats
JustafanofLove