SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:21 pm

The best thing from this episode was the blooper reel. I didn't buy Victoria's apology at all. I think Katie took a step back last night and didn't find her as likable as previously. The person who did the best was Abigail, imo. She looked great and came across very well.

I kind of feel bad for Heather being invited and then completely cut out of photos and film.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:36 pm

albean99 wrote:The best thing from this episode was the blooper reel. I didn't buy Victoria's apology at all. I think Katie took a step back last night and didn't find her as likable as previously. The person who did the best was Abigail, imo. She looked great and came across very well.

I kind of feel bad for Heather being invited and then completely cut out of photos and film.

I felt the same way about Katie -- not as likeable. I wonder why they did that to Heather?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:23 pm

Was Chris H wearing a wedding ring?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:22 pm

https://youtu.be/97LRTePXaAg
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:36 pm

suzq wrote:Is there going to be a Bachelor in Paradise Canada? snipped

BIP Canada

Doats wrote:Victoria, to me, represents everything that has gone wrong with this series. She is intentionally mean and bullying toward the other women and I do NOT buy her explanation of " I'm only kidding and joking around." TPTB promote drama and conflict above getting to know a potential mate let alone fall in love with someone.

I would like to say I'm done but I know I will be back because I really do like some of (most of?) these people who appear weekly on my TV.

IA and she also cries wolf when the shoe is on the other foot. IOW I can bully you all I want, but don't call me out. I can't watch her at all because I dislike who she is and her attitude towards people. The fact that she got so much air time, with her crocodile tears and her behaviour, is another sign, this franchise doesn't give a rat's butt about anything but ratings. They could use their platform to spread a message of love and kindness but choose the opposite.

mizzoufan wrote:Was Chris H wearing a wedding ring?

CH has signature rings he promoted when they were first made available. They are rings for men, and look like wedding rings. I'm going to speculate it's one of his designer rings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
eusebeia
Ruqibabe
BuckeyeGal
Doats
JustafanofLove