SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:49 am

Starting the discussion on the latest episodes.

Zaynab wrote:Watching the first episode on TVNZ live with expressvpn
I liked Moses so far I found him genuine. I also really liked his mom.

Sprite wrote:I watched the first episode. Moses seemed nervous and surprisingly awkward for someone used to performing. His intro was good, but his behaviour on the red carpet seemed somewhat manic. I don't know if he has watched the show before and just didn't know what to do or if it was nerves, but it was a bit strange. Moses indicated that he doesn't date much and that could explain some of the behaviour. I hope he settles down because it was just kind of odd watching him. I can't quite explain it.

He seems to have a type...brunettes...but I didn't really see any big reaction to anyone. There were a few who he seemed to like or enjoyed their energy, but I didn't see anyone wowing him.

Zaynab wrote:@Sprite  yes I saw a comment on twitter saying they liked Moses and didn’t really see him have any chemistry with anyone. He was manic as I don’t think he was comfortable yet. Compared to the us version the editing isn’t as obvious I found, the only ones I could point to being significant are those that intros weren’t skipped over. I think there is gonna be introducers based on the sneak peek on ig.
Shennae, shivani, Devani and a few of those that full intro was shown.

Sprite wrote:@Zaynab Yes, I am hoping there will be intruders since I didn't really see it with anyone yet, but that could be because I don't know him so it is harder to see tells.

Truthfully, I don't know if I liked Moses. There were a few things he did which I found kind of...I don't even know how to express it...hurtful/offensive/insensitive. When he gave Niki a rose and she went to thank him and they sort of accidentally kissed on the mouth and he then wiped his mouth with his hand...I really did not like that. I know he tried to brush it off and make it funny, but I didn't care for that. I don't know if he is just socially awkward, but there were a few things like that that he did/said during the episode that just made me uncomfortable and feel bad for the ladies.

I am reserving judgement and will see how it goes. Hopefully, he will settle down, but he is certainly not the polished type we are used to seeing. I really liked his intro and some of the other videos I've seen of him when he was announced, so some of the things he did last night really threw me for a loop. What I saw and what I was expecting didn't really mesh. no idea question

Katiebelle wrote:@Sprite  I actually love him. To me, he’s coining across as genuine and showing his true outgoing personality.  I don’t think he’s trying to be Mr Sophisticated man about town who’s cool with the ladies. He’s just being his artsy quirky self.

Watching episode 2 he’s cracking me up - I think he’s hilarious.

Also not sure about any instant connections with the girls.  My fave so far is Lou. Lost her partner in an accident a couple of years ago.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:17 am

For those interested the first episode is up and can be watched here:

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/03/bach-nz-4-1/

The first ladies eliminated were Amanda, Freya, Georgia and Kate.

Shivani gets the first date starting with a helicopter ride. There are dad jokes a plenty. They end with a picnic in what looks like a vineyard and I see zero chemistry. The dreaded "friends" is suggested by Moses and he once again proves to me that he is clueless when it comes to dating because he looks like he is going in for a kiss and instead he tells her she has a bugger. Oops, apparently it was her nose ring. Awkward.

Moses asks her what she is most proud of and she talks about a trip she took after she had gained weight and was going through some stuff. He wanted to fist pump. Asks her to show him her samba dancing and teach him. No rose. She's nice and funny, but he feels it's too early in the process since he still has to date the rest of them.

Group date with 8 ladies and they have a boat race with Moses against Art. Art's team wins, but Negin gets some time with Moses. He asks about her tattoos and thinks she is striking.

Other ladies are bonding at the mansion. Lou tells her story about losing her partner and they are all very supportive.

Everyone gathers for the cocktail party. Kimi asks to talk to him. Apparently he doesn't understand this concept and Lou explains to him that Kimi wants to talk to him since she wasn't on the date. He is not comfortable with this and shoots her down by saying he wants to hang with everyone, but maybe later. So awkward.

Samantha spills she had 3 concussions in one year and lost her short term memory so may not remember what she just said. He pulls her aside to to chat. He thinks she is cool and seems more enthusiastic about her.

Next he asks Sabby to chat. She looks as if she is doing him a favour and then won't shut up about herself. He isn't a fan. When she leaves Lana comes over and they are having a nice little chat while the girls are egging Kimi to go interrupt. no no A little awkward, but the ladies are very polite. He seems to have really enjoyed his chat with Lana and this is the calmest he has been. She has a very chill air about her.

When Lana finishes Kimi comes back over. She gets more than she bargained for since now it seems he is oversharing. She was expecting a light little chat and he seems to be telling her all about his break up and the love languages. Still she thinks he has gotten to know her better, but I see no interest on his part.

RC time and he feels he hasn't had enough time with them and hasn't even talked to some. And it's the annoying to be continued...

Moses seems to be getting more relaxed. He is still manic, particularly in the group settings. He seems calmer and more focused during the one on one time. He is still really hard to read and I would hesitate to pick a favourite, but from what I saw tonight I would give a slight edge to Lana.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:31 pm

@Sprite thanks so much for the recap! I'm glad to hear he seems to be more relaxed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:28 pm

@Sprite thanks for posting epi 2 link. I'm starting to watch it now.

I haven't watched the first epi yet but I noticed right after the RC he says something like "you're really hot" voice over " there's some wonderful people here, and both times the camera pans to the two darked haired ladies. I don't know there names yet. I'll have to keep my eye out on them.

ETA: Sabby and Negin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:03 pm

Hi date with Shivani is spectacular and she is so cute, but it appears she is friend zoned as per the narrator's comments. Yikes how embarrassing he tells her she has a boogie but it's really her nose ring.

The group date in the rowing competition was exciting to watch! He chooses Negin for some alone time!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:23 pm

The story Lou told about loosing her partner 4 yrs ago was sad. I hope she enjoys her time on the show and is able to move on.

I like how Art is so involved in TB.

Moses turned down Kimi's offer of alone time. Interesting.

He seems to really like Sam. He made a hmmm sound after talking about her in his PI.

Sabby is beautiful, but I guess she talks to much. He says he can't get a word in. laugh out loud

He had a good conversation with Lana. Just as I was thinking how the ladies are all supporting each other, back at the table they are encouraging Kimi to try again, and Lana mentions it's suppose to be a competition but they are all collaborating. They seem to really like each other. I hope that doesn't change.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:29 pm

He's cute, kinda strange a bit? I think it might be nerves. I'm not seeing a real love at first sight connection but I'm enjoying the format of the narrator, and how involved Art it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's cute, kinda strange a bit? I think it might be nerves. I'm not seeing a real love at first sight connection but I'm enjoying the format of the narrator, and how involved Art it.

Is there a site like the old "bachelor archives" to watch this New Zealand Bachelor show?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:53 pm

@Jolena just click the links. That's all you have to do. Epi 1 and 2 links are here, posted by @Sprite. I'm watching epi 1 now. It's so sweet that he grew up in government housing and when he was able to he bought a house for his family.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5960-bachelor-new-zealand-season-4-moses-mackay-links-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:01 pm

@Sprite I'm confused. I watched the 2nd epi link first and am now watching the 1st epi link but I noticed your recap up thread was for the 2nd epi?

I notice the music changed when Negin came out of the limo.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:32 pm

Negin got the first rose at the RC. She's in the top 3 imo.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite I'm confused. I watched the 2nd epi link first and am now watching the 1st epi link but I noticed your recap up thread was for the 2nd epi?

I notice the music changed when Negin came out of the limo.

Yes, I just did a short blurb about the first episode or rather my impression...he is manic, no real interest in anyone, etc. I did a full recap of the second.

I rarely notice the change in music unless it is super obvious to me. I'm more about body language.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Jolena
Sprite
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum