SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:46 pm

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/22/bach-nz-4-9/

We return with Devaney pulling Moses out at the RC and telling him she wants to leave and hopes he respects her decision. rofl Please, the guy is relieved. Sure, go. Nice knowing you. RC cancelled and they wonder who would have gone home.

Nagin gets her single date and they are going sailing. It is all a bit awkward. They are not in sync. It's a bit better when they go in for a dip, but I don't see it between these two.

Back at the mansion Annie is a bit awkward with Lydia. She is play fighting, but doesn't get it that Lydia isn't enjoying this and ends up crying in the ITM. Annie goes and apologizes and it turns out Lydia is just emotional because of the experience. She just wants to be alone!

Nagin and Moses are having a chat on the boat. She is still holding back, but wants him to know she is not all jokes and there is more to her, but doesn't really give him anything. No rose.

The group date is a talent show. Art is hilarious in his get up. Lydia is freaking out and in tears so Moses comes to comfort her and he tells her she doesn't have to participate.

Annie writes a nice poem and has Art read it while she does a dance. Moses really likes it and again talks about their connection. Shenae dresses as Moses and does a poem. Lana sings a song she just song. Lou did a hula dance and Moses loved it and wanted to join in. Chanel does some lame jokes and Nagin does some flower arranging and gives the bouquet to Art.

Moses can't decide the winner of the talent show and decides it's a tie between Lana and Annie. They go for a chat and some ice cream and Lana suggest splitting the time and she leaves him with Annie. He asks her why she doesn't dance more often and she tells him she had anorexia when she was younger and it effected her heart. It helped her learn about herself and he really feels for her.

Lana returns and shares that her first love killed himself when she was 17. She put up a front for a long time, but now is ready to find a partner. After that she feels she embarrassed herself and needs to be alone, while Moses actually really appreciated what she shared.

Cocktail party and Moses reassures Lana and she feels better. Next he tries to do the same for Lydia, but that doesn't go as well. Next he is off to visit with the rest and Chanel asks what will happen at the end of this...will he move? He wants to concentrate on the present because who knows what will happen at the end? He might not want to be with anyone? Oh, oh. He put his foot in it! Annie is going then why are we here, all the while realizing that the chances of a happy ending are slim.

Lydia is still wonder if she would accept his rose if he gave it to her. To be continued...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:21 pm

The 10th episode is still not up at shvideos. I will add the link when it goes on there.

We return with Lydia pulling Moses aside and telling him she is considering leaving. He says he doesn't want her to leave on an impulse and then have regrets. Apparently she does this frequently. This bailing when things get hard would be a red flag for me. I think he should just let her go since he isn't going to pick her anyway, but that would be 3 that left on their own and it doesn't look so hot for him.

Meanwhile Lou is also wondering where she stands and thinks that this is her time.   I agree

RC -- No one has a rose. Lana, Annie, Chanel, Shenae, Lydia (who while standing waiting says she isn't going to accept it...does. She is annoying me.) Lou. And Nagin goes home. She was just too closed off and didn't really share much with him. They got along well, but didn't have that romantic, soul connection that he is looking for.

Lana gets the single date and Lydia is in meltdown again because she was expecting it. They go and do some pottery. Moses likes to do artistic things and would like someone with the same interests. He was watching her and thinks she approaches her art like she has this experience...very methodical and wanting it to be perfect. He wants her to embrace the imperfections! Yeah, I don't think these two will gel in the long run. Moses makes a mess and kind of by accident creates a pottery rose. Then they do one together...shades of the movie Ghost...except she is not feeling it. She doesn't do cheesy, romantic...total opposite of Moses. Yeah, they are not happening.

When Moses and Lana sit down for a snack she tells him she really enjoyed today...even though she said the opposite earlier. He is thanking her for yesterday and she admits she was really disconnected yesterday. He is surprised and confused. He has been very open and honest and he wants her to be on the same wavelength. Nope. I think this is the beginning of the end.

Lana returns and tells them about her date and that she doesn't like the cheesy side of Moses or how he had his hands over hers. She is all over the place and the others aren't thrilled about her response.

Group date was supposed to be paddle board yoga, but due to the high winds there is a change of plans...pole dancing. Lydia, Chanel, Annie and Shenae. Moses is worried and hopes they realize this was not his idea. Round 3 between the Bachelors. Each person comes up with a routine and the instructor will pick a winner and one person will have time with Moses. Art has Chanel and Annie and Moses is with Shenae and Lydia.

Moses and his team aren't bad, but Art's blows them out of the water. He is really into this. Me thinks he and Matilda will be doing this at home! Their team wins and Chanel is voted most valued poler...even though it was really Art, but I guess they couldn't have him on special time with Moses since they already get plenty of that. Moses and Chanel have a little chat. Same old, same old. Still not feeling anything more than friendship.

Cocktail party is at a winery and Art is telling Moses he is the bachelor who has gone the longest without kissing anyone...even though Moses says there were moments.

Moses comes and pulls Annie and they are both on with the puns. As they walk between the vines he is putting his head on her shoulder and they have a long hug....even though the grapes are talking to him...kiss her. She has a bit of a tear and says he is hugging her soul. More hugging and he gives her a hand kiss. Oh, yeah. Boy has it bad. They are holding hands and she admits in her ITM that she may be falling in love with him a little.

All the women feel things are getting serious and Lydia isn't happy. Moses pulls Lou and thinks his mom will want him to pick her...the good Samoan woman. He really likes her and enjoys having her around, but he wonders if it is friendship, culture connection. She thinks she is too late in the game to get to the romantic connection.

When Lou returns and tells the ladies what happened, Lydia knows it will be between her and Lou tonight and wants to tell him something before he decides. I say let them both go!

...to be continued.

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/24/bach-nz-4-10/

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:54 pm

Still no episode 10 up or 11. Will post when they become available.

We return and they don't show us the convo between Lydia and Moses and we are right to the RC.

Not surprisingly, Annie gets the first rose. Shenae, Chanel, Lana, Lou. Lydia is done. Flashback to their talk where she tells him the others are better suited and not to give her a rose. Good. Enough of the waffling.

Shenae has a single date and they are going to do stand up paddle board yoga. Moses keeps falling off and eventually, they lose the instructor for some alone time on the beach while they enjoy the requisite picnic. They both felt an instant connection, but now is the time for deeper convos. He feels she is more thoughtful than the others. She doesn't just say what she is thinking right away. He says all the ladies are different and she agrees it depends on what he wants. Some are more similar to him and he asks who. She says Lana and he looks a bit disappointed to me. I think he was expecting Annie who I think is actually the most like him...playful, adventurous, humorous. Shenae says they are both into open relationships and Moses is like ... WHAT? If I had wanted that the show wouldn't exist, I would have taken all of them at the M&G. She is regretting opening her mouth.

He asks who would he meet at home town...her auntie and some friends. She feels at a disadvantage because she has no family to introduce him to. He reassures her and I think she is his F2.

Another single date and it's Annie. The others are surprised and I bet worried. I think they realize she is the front runner. They all feel as if their boyfriend is cheating and they are waiting for him!

They are going rafting where they filmed the Hobbit and turns out Moses is a huge Lord of the Rings fan. She did this when she lived in Canada so he lets her lead. He is totally geeking out that she loves all of the same stuff. Dinner in a restaurant after. Everything is super smooth and he thinks this has been the most romantic date of his life! And FINALLY!!! After all the awkwardness he goes in for the kiss!!!

When she comes home she doesn't want to rub it in their face and just says it was a lovely date and she didn't get a rose. They don't even want to know if she got a kiss. They are all in the dumps and Chanel thinks he can't like both of them at once since they are so different. She is freaking out.

Moses has made up his mind before the cocktail party about who needs to go home and he wants to pull them aside there. He pulls Chanel aside as soon as he arrives since he can see how upset she is. She is having lots of reservations about HT. He tells her she is a very special person regardless of her family and she doesn't have to bring them into this. What is going on? I would send her home. He really likes her...he really likes all of them...but he isn't going to pick her, so if she is this upset, let her go.

Moses then goes and gets Lou...who is the one I thought he wanted to let go. He is trying to be honest with her, but he doesn't want to hurt her and he is trying not to cry. He doesn't think their relationship is romantic and she is hurt. She is so lovely. She is crying in her ITM. I hope they keep in touch. All the girls love her too. This is such a nice group of ladies.

As Moses tries to keep it together Chanel comes along in tears....to be continued.

Next week are HTs with the usual grilling and awkwardness.

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/25/bach-nz-4-11/

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:46 pm

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/24/bach-nz-4-10/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:50 pm

My take...

- Moses is there for fame and boosting his career
- Annie has the F2 edit
- Shenae has the F1 edit
- Coco has the F3 edit
- Lana will self eliminate

Nice group drama free of ladies. They all deserve Love. Moses is and never was serious to find his person. The reason why he kissed no one to keep his image clean. Probably also a culture influence. He played with Kimi whom he could easily include her in any group date. That was very disrespectful. Moses is another kind of player. No kisses but no GF relationship after the show. Every one-on-one were flat. Moses blamed the girls when he was in the front seat... his cheesy dad jokes are OTT at times.

Overall entertaining. Drama free. Nice ladies. Remind me of Art season.

Lou deserves her season. What a sweetheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:34 pm

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/25/bach-nz-4-11/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:24 am

Episode 12 is not up yet on shvideos, but here is the recap.

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/31/bach-nz-4-12/

Moses is sitting on the bench looking out to sea after letting the lovely Lou go and along comes a crying Chanel. They reminisce about their date and he feels honored to have shared that with her as she tells him she can't go forward. She thinks he has taught her a lot about herself and she has made a special friend. The other girls are in tears. They all love her too.

Art tells them there is no RC and they are all taking Moses home to meet their families. Nobody is celebrating and they all hug it out with Moses.

Annie is off and her HTD is 1st in Dunedin. She takes him to an SPCA rescue site to visit with some dogs. He wants to find a special lady friend for his dog and she has one lined up. He is like a little kid. She loves it. Next is meeting her mom, her 2 brothers and sister in law. He quickly realizes they had very different upbringings. Hers seems well off and he grew up in government housing. They tell about some of their dates and the tarot card reading brings crickets. Not their philosophy. Hmmm...

Annie really respects mom's opinion and mom wants to know if they had met casually, would they have started talking? He says he knew when they first met and she likes that. Next one of the brothers pulls him aside to ask what is needed for a successful relationship...communication, honesty, integrity and respect. Brother adds commitment and that is missing right now as Moses still has 3 women. Can't argue that, but Moses says he isn't here to muck about with Annie, he is looking for a genuine connection. He and Annie make out again and no mucking about with that. No more nervous giggles. He is all in.

After Moses leaves the brothers ask Annie how would life work with him travelling so much? Thinks it is something she should ask him...and he said that would be their next step. She is starting to doubt herself or it is the editing?

Queenstown and Lana are up for the 2nd HTD. IMO he doesn't seem as enthusiastic about this date. Lots of Bachelor speak about if this would work in the real world. She takes him for a helicopter ride and he feels a sensation? Don't worry...it's good. She has some champagne and is feeling more relaxed in her environment. They go meet the parents and he thinks they are chill and it isn't awkward...suggesting Annie's were. No grilling here, however he is still concerned about what Shenae spilled about Lana and open relationships which are not for him, so he asks. Turns out it was a miscommunication and she is not down for that. She climbs into his lap and there is a hug but that is all. He still says there is a vibe between them...romantic...but I don't see it. This date seemed really short and without much substance.

Last HTD in Auckland with Shenae. He is more touchy on this date and wants her to open up more. Again, Bachelor speak for too late. They are doing an art class and at the end they are holding each other and for the first time he thought they were going to kiss...when the 3rd wheel teacher comes back and interrupts. Hmmm...

Moses meets up with Shenae's aunt and 3 of her friends. When they ask what is it about Shenae he says she is special and that everyone gravitated towards her. They are very touchy during the whole date. She made him a pineapple pie even though she is not a big cook and never made it before. This is the 1st person she brought home without her parents being there and she wonders what they would have said. Auntie says to open up and Shenae says she likes him...bit luke warm IMO. He thinks he has gotten to know her today and they finally go in for the kiss. He says that for the first time they realize they have a connection.

To be continued...

Next week 2 ladies will meet his family and the shoe is on the other foot when they get grilled.

I predict Lana is going home, Shenae is F2 and possibly the next Bette and Annie is the F1.

Lana's date had the least connection between them. Shenae just seemed a step behind Annie.  Annie's family was the toughest on Moses and this was the date he seemed the most nervous on. That could be because it was the first one or because they were the ones he really wanted to impress. We shall see tomorrow.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:45 pm

Still no links to the previous episode or episode 13. I will keep checking.

https://shvideos.net/2021/04/01/bach-nz-4-13/

Moses reflects on love and how wonderful it is having someone before he joins the ladies for the cocktail party. Naturally he pulls Annie aside first. They check in with one another. He hasn't been sleeping much and both are a stressed. When he returns to the others he starts talking of random things...white spots in his eyes, his love of cleaning. He pulls Shenae and confirms things changed for them at her HTD. Next is Lana and he tells her she needs to trust her instincts and she can change the world.

RC -- Annie gets the first rose and Shenae the second. Lana is going home. Not surprised and apparently neither was she.

Annie and Shenae are waiting for Moses who pulls up in a really cool vintage car to take them to hear a piano recital of one of his friends. This is new and odd. His friend calls him up to sing and the ladies are blown away. Even more when he says he has written a song for them. Shenae was looking at him, but Annie couldn't. It was almost too much and he is confused although to me it looks a lot like editing and she looked like she was trying not to cry. Meanwhile the senior ladies are loving it and the two ladies both think he is very special.

First to meet the folks is Shenae. Moses arrives to pick her up on a motorcycle. They make out a bit before going in. Sexy music full on. Meeting the family is a big thing in his culture since they are the support network and there is a lot of family to meet. They feel bad she is an only child.

Mom takes Shanea aside for a chat and Shanea tells her about her parents passing. Mom likes her and thinks she is strong, mature and has a sense of self awareness. She can understand why he is attracted to her.

Meanwhile Annie is meeting some of his friends. They are tougher than the fam. I hope they switch and both get to meet both groups. They are concerned because she was an intruder and wonder how you can develop strong feelings in such a short time. They also ask how badly she wants to be the last one? She says she really likes him and would like to see where this would go in real life, but if he doesn't pick her it is because the other girl makes him happy so she could live with that. They all seem to like her because she answered their tough questions and think there is potential...and she didn't kiss and tell.

Bring on Shenae. They ask for her 3 best characteristics...honest, loyal and giving. They asked her if she kissed him and to rate it out of 10. She said yes since she is honest and it was a 10. They do think she is honest, but feel she might be holding something back. How many kids does she want...since she was an only child she would like a big family...they tell her she has come to the right place! They won't tell her their conclusions, but will share with Moses.

Moses brings his next girlfriend Annie to meet the family. She wants to pet the dog...he relaxes her. She is worried because she is so nervous, but she tells them she didn't expect to meet someone as genuine as Moses. She is trying not to cry. Mom and sis pull her away and Moses is worried that she will get even more nervous. They ask her what is it about her that he connects with. She thinks they are both outgoing, adventurous and sporty. She also has a very spiritual side and is very sensitive and they are connecting in numerous ways. They see it and she asks what they want for him...to find love and a best friend. Also someone he can rely on since they all rely on him and they want that for him.

The two parties join up and we hear some opinions. Sis and one of the friends think Shenae would be a perfect fit, but mom sees why they are the final 2  and she can't pick. When he talked to his friends 2 thought Annie was a better fit and one was for Shenae. All this did was show him how wonderful both of the ladies were since even his friends were split. I agree. Moses did very well picking the final two, even though he had a very good group, he picked the 2 that were the best matches for him. A lovely goodbye from all the family for the ladies and they leave together.

He is looking for someone who sees him for himself. He has never had that and is not afraid to leave alone if he doesn't see it. What?! At least give it a go mate. Both of them see him, I hope he sees them, because both are lovely.

Next episode is fantasy dates...I don't think there are overnights...and then Moses has to make the big decision.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:50 pm

Glad I was wrong. I liked Annie and she seemed more emotionally involved.

I heard rumors it is over though. The trio were joking during a show and one of them said he was single. 🤔 this is not confirmed though

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/did-sol3-mio-spoil-the-ending-to-moses-mackays-season-of-bachelor-nz/4I2WGOOTFPU7ZMZ7APQ7YEXYPQ/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:50 pm

Episode 14 -- Final  No SHVideos link yet for this or the previous episode, but I added the one for Episode 12 a couple of posts above.

https://shvideos.net/2021/04/03/bach-nz-4-14/

Moses meets up with Annie for their last date and they are going to the ballet. Bit of a smooch. She has done this since she was 3 so she is super excited. He has never been and they get the stage all to themselves. She dances and is very graceful. He is watching and grinning ear to ear. Another smooch and they are really enjoying the moment. They get to watch the company dance Sleeping Beauty and she tells him her favourite dancer...who he has arranged for them to meet! Hmmm...This date is very clearly geared for Annie. I wonder if Shenae's date will be so personalized? If not this is our winner...who I have thought since pretty much he set eyes on her.

Evening portion and he brings her to a hotel room overlooking the city. His only reservation is that they live so far away. She says her life is flexible and she can go where she needs to. He isn't afraid of change and home is where the heart is. They have dinner and she really likes him and would like to see where this could go. She is offered the chance of an overnight, but she is unsure and feels uncomfortable. He understands since he is of two minds as well so he leaves and she cries.

Shenae and Moses meet up on the beach for some fishing on a boat...she gets a 3rd wheel again. Supposedly this is to connect her with her father since the last time she went fishing was with him and he was a big fisherman, but that seems to be a stretch. This is nowhere near as intimate/personal/romantic as Annie's date. Finally they sit at the front of the boat and smooch.

They have a gorgeous place with terrific views over the ocean and hills and he will cook for her, but first he shows her how to gut and clean a fish. Hmmm... He said this is the first time he has felt her totally relax...code=slow=not F1. He brings out his guitar and puts music to the poem she wrote for the group date, adds a few more lines and sings it for her. It's pretty good. They enjoy their fish and then head for the infinity pool and hot tub. She spoke with Art and decided she will stay to talk, not in a sexual way.

Moses reminisces about the season. It's been wonderful. He is grateful and has enjoyed all of it and is a bit sad to see it end. He has a chat with Art saying he is confused and unsure. He doesn't want to hurt either of them and it might be easier to pick nobody. He goes for a walk to clear his head.

If he were to chose someone, who would it be and why? Moses talks about how the last night with Shenae is making him rethink everything...meaning he had decided on Annie. He says that Annie is very in touch with her emotions and he sometimes communicates without words and recognized that in her day one. Knew it! Shenae has gone through a lot and has a lot of walls and only in the last few days he has been let in. (Again referencing too late.) She is very open and crystal clear, but Annie is more of an unknown.

Shenae talks about her experience. They have gotten closer...slow burn. She is always slow and has taken the time with him too. She can see it and will be hurt if doesn't go her way, but she seems okay either way.

Annie is ready and can see them fitting nicely together. Wants to see how this rom-com ends.

Obligatory shot of shirtless Moses showering and pimping the hotel they are at. Moses is happy and at peace with the decision he has made and is looking forward to what happens after. Ring shot and plug of jeweler.

We get Annie getting in the car and reminiscing. Will take things as they come.

Shenae in the car says she know she will be fine no matter what happens because she has been through things that are harder than this, but thinks it's a cop out if he comes all this way and doesn't choose either.

Annie and then Shenae talking with Art and they make it seem as if Annie goes in first. I've been around this block a time or two, you're not fooling me!

Shenae comes out first and he tells her it's been a tough day, there is only one rose and it is not her. I don't think she looks all that surprised. They all knew Annie was the one to beat. In the car she says she is gutted and being heartbroken was her fear, but she does not regret anything. She knows someone came along who was better suited to him in his eyes.

I love the Kiwis! No hysterics and fake tears here.

Moses reflects on his connection to Annie. It was always easy and uncomplicated. He saw her and she saw him. When she arrives he tells her he knew she was going to be special from when he first saw her, but when he saw her dancing and she had such a glow about her that is why he came. She says he brought it out of her as she hadn't dance like that in a long time. He says it was all her, but it's been a tough day...torture or edit...the last rose, he wants to give it to her. Cue the romantic music and tears. Neither knows what to do next, awkward hug. He also pulls out the ring. He is not proposing, but wants to honor their journey. She is relieved and the ring goes on the other hand. Kissing and she wants to take off the dress...not right here he says and off they go.

Next week is a reunion for the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Naturally there will be highs and lows and drama. No sign of either F1 to tease us all if they are still together.

All in all a very satisfying season. Beautiful scenery, nice ladies, good lead, some drama, but not too much. It took me a bit to get into Moses since I think he was really nervous at the start, but he settled down and was very respectful of the women. l liked that he only kissed the final two. Looking forward to see if they last, but it's okay either way. I saw the connection from day one, it was different from everyone else and that is all I can ask for.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:57 pm

And with that they (might have) lived happily ever after - we will find out for sure when the reunion special airs next week.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-final-moses-mackay-finds-his-happily-ever-after/B72AMU3UUVLIVCP473YGUZUONM/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:40 pm

@Sprite thanks so much for the recap. It was great catching up with the details you provided!

@HEA thanks for posting. Hopefully they are still together and doing great.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Jolena
Sprite
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum