SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:14 am

ok You shared the link for epi 1 but the recap below it is for epi 2?

Just making sure I got it right because I notice the epi's are an hour long and thought maybe it was a part two scenario.

I like watching body language and edit.

I'm looking forward to this!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:28 am

@GuardianAngel Yes. I then posted the link for the second episode below because it took a few days for it to come out on SHV videos. I'd watched it straight from TVNZ, but since that wasn't possible for others unless they have a VPN I added the link. That place is my new Bachelor Archive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena just click the links. That's all you have to do. Epi 1 and 2 links are here, posted by @Sprite. I'm watching epi 1 now. It's so sweet that he grew up in government housing and when he was able to he bought a house for his family.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5960-bachelor-new-zealand-season-4-moses-mackay-links-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Thanks GA & @sprite yes
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:47 pm

@Sprite yes The links are so easy to use, just like Bachelor Ukraine. I wish SA was the same!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:20 am

this youtube channel has uploaded the last few episodes

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:21 am

The third episode is up at

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/08/bach-nz-4-3/

We start with the RC from the last episode. Negin gets the first rose, followed by Lana, Lou, Shenae, Niki, Kayla, Devany, Chanel, Kimi, Sam, Cirrus, Shivani and Steph was last. Sabby is going home. I knew he didn't like it when she just kept talking.

Lou gets the single date and the other ladies genuinely seem excited for her. They are going on jet skis. He says she seems cool and he wants a fun date with a fun personality...code...friend zone. She has a fear of open water and can't swim, but doesn't tell him. Hmmm...I wonder why she was picked for this date? She is a good sport and climbs behind him and he goes racing around. They switch and he is very supportive as she learns how to handle the jet ski. She nearly tips them over, but she is enjoying herself.

Meanwhile back at the mansion the ladies are copying the guys from Lexie's season and are having a tournament between them to get guaranteed alone time with Moses. Too bad none of them apparently know how to play tennis. Shenae vs Cirrus for the win during a downpour with Cirrus taking the prize.

Back on the beach, Moses and Lou are chatting in between his eating. She tells him this is her first single date because normally her family comes along. Apparently this is a Samoan thing. He understands and says they seem to have had a similar journey. She tells him about losing her partner and he is very comforting and tells her she is very brave. She says she is ready to open her heart again. Unsurprisingly, he gives her a rose. She seems like such a sweet soul and I think he really likes her as a person. Romantically = 0.

Group date with Niki, Steph, Chanel, Kayla, Negin and Lana and they are doing a photo scavenger hunt. They are paired up and have to find clues and winner gets time with Moses. There is no clear winner, so Art tells them to decide amongst themselves who gets to spend time with the bachelor. Shockingly, they are very civil and decide it is between the two who have had the least amount of time with him and Chanel sees how nervous Steph is and gives it to her. OMG. These women are so nice and supportive of one another! Such a pleasant change from Matt's season.

Steph meets up with Moses and she tells him about her job and her dog. He thinks it is all very surface level and he needs more. He doesn't think they are connecting and I agree. Crickets.

Cocktail party time. He chats briefly with Kayla before Chantel asks for some time. Again he shoots her down, but says they will meet up before the sun sets. WTH? I wish he would stop doing that. Meanwhile Kimi asks him if he has ever taken his shot (asked a girl) and been shot down?...like he just did. Nice one Kimi!

Another to be continued episode. So annoying. I think Steph will be going.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:41 pm

@Zaynab thanks for the youtube.

@Sprite thanks for the recap! I need to find time to catch up!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:21 am

Fourth episode is up at:

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/09/bach-nz-4-4/

We continue with the cocktail party and Moses is uncomfortable with Kimi's question about if he had ever been shot down by a woman. Apparently he has. I think he has not had a lot of dating experience. He is just too awkward for that. He says his first rejection was from someone he had know since his teens and he finally mustered up the courage to ask her out when he was 21 and she told him she didn't see him that way. Awkward.

Moses wanders over to the other group of ladies with Cirrus and the plan is for her to have some alone time. Not so subtly they take off and leave her alone while the other group cheers  her on. They have a bit of a chat and she thinks it's early days for chemistry. Hmmm...me thinks there is none.

Eventually some of the women come back and he pulls Chanel aside for some time. We don't really get much of their chat, but he thinks she is "cool" and has a good "energy". (He says that about all the ones he likes...platonically.) They seem pretty relaxed and he tells her he is glad she shot her shot.

Next up he pulls Shenae. She actually asks him about his life story and he explains they didn't have much and lived in a rough area with drive byes and it was very unsafe. He realized very young that he craved security and that is why he bought his parents a house. Things got better after that and he could work on himself. He then asks about her. She had a happy life until the last few years...both her parents passed away shortly after one another and she is now on her own and trying to figure out her own path. They seem to be at ease together and like one another and I can see her going far.

RC time. Some still have not had time with him. These women are almost the polar opposite of the ones on the US show. Many don't seem to be even trying to get time with him. I like them being polite, but you are there to meet the guy so they need to put in some effort.

First rose, not surprisingly...Shenae. Negin, Lana, Shivani, Devany, Niki, Chanel, Sam, Kimi, Steph (I am surprised), Kayla and Cirrus is going home.

Shenae gets the single date. He picked her because she is fun, easy to be around, witty and cheeky, but she has depth. They are going sailing and some lady is there with them to teaching them how. It's a bit crowded and she tells them it's not a romantic date...they'll have to work hard. Awkward and yet...I get the vibe that he is trying to impress her.

Back at the mansion it is looking a little more romantic. Lou is putting out candles on the bluff and they have arranged pillows in a semi circle. Someone is making hot chocolate and they are doing some aroma therapy. They sort of meditate and finally drink the hot chocolate which apparently wasn't so good. Kind of ruined the mood.

Finally on dry land Moses says this wasn't as romantic as he had planned since they had to concentrate to keep the boat sailing properly. This is the first time I have heard him say he was trying to be romantic. Interesting. They finally arrive for dinner. He asks why she is here. After her parents death she found herself closing off and thought this would force her to be more open and vulnerable again. She doesn't want to live her life guarded and afraid of being hurt. Once she finds her person she will feel complete again.

Shenae asks him why he is here. He says he was so in love and put her first and realized he started losing who he was. He hasn't dated after that is only now starting to put himself together again. Wow. That was quite the moment and they both feel it and she gets the rose.

Shenae returns to the mansion to find the ladies still out on the cliff meditating. It is all quite awkward. They say they have to finish Kayla's meditation and they make her feel as if she is interrupting...which she kind of is...but it was rude of them not to be welcoming. She says this wasn't the reaction when Lou came back yesterday and she thought they were all friends.

Next day Kimi admits in an ITM that they were over how perfect Shenae was and they didn't want to hear how the date went. There is some jealousy here as I think they sense that she is a threat. I feel bad for Shenae because she isn't acting all superior and she genuinely seems hurt that they didn't want to know how her date went. She was holding back tears.

In the morning as the ladies are around the pool, Moses shows up with Paul from Lexie's season to assist with the date. Negin is practically drooling over him. Four of the ladies are going to cook and the best plate will win a date with Moses. Sam, Chanel, Devany and Kayla. Kimi is not happy as she still hasn't been on a date. It looks like none of them are exactly a whiz in the kitchen, but Devany seems to be the worst. She is afraid of fish, but Moses says courage gets points so she gets Paul to cut it up for her and she is gagging throughout.

There is some cooking going on at the mansion and Kimi is having a meltdown.

Moses is judging the dishes and Sam's steak comes out on top. They go for a chat so she can show him her more serious side. He likes her because she is herself...funny, self aware, speaks her mind. So he does what one does when trying to impress a woman...asks her who are the 5 that she thinks are the most compatible with him. Oh, Moses. Lana, Steph, but she is very similar to Steph so that is 3, he needs to get to know Kimi because she is very smart and if he likes to look at beautiful women there is Shenae. Hmmm...Meow. Then as if that wasn't bad enough, he asks who would be her bottom three? She let's it rip. He wanted honesty. Devany only because of age. She's not sure about Chanel, but she has good intentions. Maybe Negin. Yeah, she won't be F1.

Cocktail party. Kimi has calmed down and is hoping to get a chance to talk to Moses. He comes over and is chatting to the group, but she is noticeably quiet. He comments on it and she brushes it off as due to the heat. Then they start talking about what they know about him going around and when it is her turn she is ... crickets ... because she hasn't really talked to him. Everyone laughs, but he is like "Kim you want to go home?". Oh, Moses. Another meltdown ensues.

Next week some of the women are rebelling and letting Moses have it...even sweet Shivani. And it looks like intruders! Oh my.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:17 pm

Episode 5: https://shvideos.net/2021/03/10/bach-nz-4-5/

We start off with Moses trying to make up to Kimi for his foot in mouth question...do you want to go home? She asks if he picks the people on the group date and when he says yes, she asks why was she not picked for any when some have gone on 2. He says at the moment he is picking ones who he thinks would have a hard time with it to see how they handle the challenge. I call BS and she isn't impressed either. He is starting to realize that some of them are starting to crack, but he says in the ITM that he has had moments with her, but there are some like Niki who he hasn't had time with. Now will he single out those women for some time?

Meanwhile Sam has spilled the beans to the ladies about the questions Moses asked her and some are not thrilled. Shivani in particular, even though Sam told her she wasn't in either group.

Shivani and Moses are catching up and she asks how he is doing. He says things are changing in the game and she calls him out. She doesn't like that he calls it a game. It's not a game show, it's a dating show. I find her interesting. She is quiet and seems shy and yet, she was confident enough to stand up for herself...very politely, but firmly. Turns out she is a lawyer and he is very uncomfortable about the confrontation. I fear for Shivani after this. She wants him to give the ladies more and to take a front seat in this situation vs relying on them. He thinks they are debating and not learning anything. I disagree. He just found out she is a lawyer (which I can't believe he didn't know after they had a single date) and that she is not a pushover.

Kimi comes back and gets reassurance from the other ladies and seems she will be staying. Shivani comes back and discusses their talk. Shenae thinks it's the end result that counts and labelling something doesn't change it. We see a few other women get time...Negin gives him a necklace, he is joking around with Lou and doing I don't know what with Niki. Quickly Art arrives and it's time for the RC.

Shenae already has a rose. Lana is called first, Sam, Kimi and he tells her this is not a sympathy rose...see you around. Sure. Negin, Lou, Chanel, Niki and Steph gets offered the last rose and she politely declines. Take that Moses. Shivani and Kayla are also going home and neither seems too disappointed.

I think Moses in in shock. IMO he thought he could sail through this joking around, but they just poured some cold water on him. He does some damage control saying he didn't send Shivani home because she challenged him, but rather because there was no chemistry. I think it is a bit of both and he probably would have dragged her further if it wasn't for what she said.

Lana gets the single date at a horse ranch. He admits she has been on his radar from the beginning. Knew it! She wants to see if they can have fun together, if he can relax around her and if they are compatible. They ride up to a picnic spot and he starts explaining about why he was asking Sam about who is compatible and she cuts him right off...don't ask me. They seem to get on and have fun, but I have the impression he is more into her than she is into him. I think he may be a little too wishy washy for her despite her saying she could have stayed there chatting. Rose.

Next morning the ladies are asked to clean the mansion and some think they will be on the move, but something is up. Moses thinks he is meeting up with the ladies on this big boat, but it's only Art telling him he will be spending the day with 4 new intruders before taking them to the CP: Alana, Suzanne (who can't pronounce her name normally. Annoying...oh and she is bisexual and starting her own church focusing on LGBTQ community. She's not picky if she forms a connection with Moses or one of the girls. Sure.) Lydia and Annie.

Back at the mansion Devaney is unsure if she should stay. She is concerned about the age difference and will address it with him tonight.

Moses is finally clueing in that he needs to talk to them individually and pulls Annie first for a bit of fishing. We're not shown much, but they seem to be laughing a lot. Next is Suzanne and now she is annoying me even more. She was married for 5 years and is apparently still technically married. I don't know why producers insist on having married people on the show. Moses is shocked, but hides it well. Lydia is taken for a canoe ride and tells him she lives on a farm. He says he has always wanted to live on a farm. Alana gets to go stand up paddle boarding, except she doesn't. She sees him fall a couple of times and she is over it.

The other girls are getting ready and speculating what is going on. Someone has binoculars and spots Moses coming on the boat with other women. Sam is yelling they don't want them, but Lana is trying to hush her.

Next time the ladies learn of Suzanne's relationship status and they are not happy!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:56 am

Episode 6 aired on TVNZ, but is still isn't posted on shvideos. I will post the link as soon as it is, meanwhile here is the recap.

We return with the intruders all dolled up ready for the cocktail party, the ladies in the mansion none too thrilled and Moses nervous.

They have to get off a boat on the beach to get to the mansion and Moses is trying to help one of the new women by holding up her long dress...oops, moral of the story = wear underwear.

Sam is hiding in the bushes to scare them and scares Moses most of all. All the ladies are welcoming despite the yelling earlier. Devaney sees Alana and they know one another, however Suzanne starts out on the wrong foot with everyone. She ticks off Kimi because she keeps asking about her ethnicity and then informs everyone that she is still married...technically...and thinks this is a great platform to "advocate for her organization" = wrong reasons. Sam is pissed.

Moses is chatting with Niki and it seems she had better dance moves with Lou than him. He  suggest she may have a better connection with her. True that. He pulls Shenae for a chat and drops that he knows about the married intruder. She drops that Suzanna wants to plug her business and he should watch her. Sam also warns him when he asks. He is touchy feely with her tonight. She is wondering if she should pash him, but I think he is just thanking her for being honest.

Devaney pulls Moses for a chat about her age. Doesn't bother him as long as they are in the same stage of life. Tells her not to be so negative about herself. Zero chemistry, more like a big brother.

RC -- Moses can swap the new ladies for one of the first crew. It went exactly as I thought. This was brutal. The first ladies are heartbroken about losing a couple of their own, but they still seem welcoming to the two new ones.

Annie is swapped with Niki.
Alana and Suzanne are let go.
Lydia is swapped with Sam.

Next day Chanel gets a single date and they are going parasailing. She is just a tad excited. She observes he is more relaxed on the 1:1 vs CP. They are getting along and laughing a lot, but I don't see any chemistry. They go for some food and he orders oysters. She pretends to like them and then he tells her she sometimes sounds like Minnie Mouse. Oh Moses. He is clueless about dating.

Art arrives to the mansion letting the ladies know they are travelling to Nelson in 2 hours. We also learn ... shocking ... the new ladies aren't causing a stir and are pretty boring. US take note! As they are packing and clearing things they discover that Chanel's stuff is missing and fear she has been sent home.

Meanwhile on the date, Chanel and Moses are discussing favourite Disney movies and that leads to her sharing that her brother was lost out at sea and they never found him. She was quite poetic describing how she felt today and how it made her feel close to her brother. You could see Moses finally understanding why the other women were telling him how great she was. He comforts her and serenades her, then tells her she isn't going back to the mansion....

To be continued ... but there is no way he is sending her home after what she just shared. I think she may have struck a cord with him and may be a starting a slow burn. Maybe...

Here is the link for episode 6: https://shvideos.net/2021/03/16/bach-nz-4-6/

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:36 pm

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/17/bach-nz-4-7/

The ladies arrive at the new mansion speculating about where is Chanel.

Group date with Lana, Lou, Nagin, Devaney, Annie and Lydia playing archery dodgeball in 2 teams. Moses picks Nagin, Lana, Devaney. Art picks Annie, Lou, Lydia. Moses wants to make up for his loss to Art during the team rowing. They are very competitive. Moses' team won 2 out of 3 and when they won he ran to hug Annie...from the opposite team...and kept hugging. Hmmm... Eventually everyone hugs it out. Bachelors 1:1 in competitions. Devaney gets alone time.

Chanel returns to the mansion and we learn that the first ladies find Annie has her eye on the prize and isn't making much of an effort with them. No issues with her. She is quiet and he is her exact type.

Dev and Moses dry off and have some hot chocolate. He thinks she talks a lot about others as a way to deflect from herself. Asks her something about herself that nobody knows. She struggles and thinks she is very open. She is one of 10 siblings but none are full siblings. She met her biological dad when she was 16. She is an only child with her mom and stepdad. They have a nice chat after that.

Cocktail party time. Ladies think Annie is the silent assassin and has a connection with Moses. She says she never hung with other girls at school.

Moses arrives and he is uncomfortable with Kimi. She pulls out a list of questions from her bosom. He would prefer a normal conversation rather than being tested. He pulls Lydia aside and feels the intruders are behind since he has already formed connections with the first group. She is awkward and spills the wine. She enjoys her family and going out with her friends. Not much there.

Moses returns and Annie does a little phone thing where she asks him to go chat. Unlike every other time, he clues in and plays along and off they go. The others notice and I suspect there is a lot of jealousy. She explains to him that she is normally shy and it is hard/awkward for her to fight for his attention, but she does want to get to know him. She shares a poem that helps her calm. He really enjoyed that and says it is one of the nicest things anyone has given him. They are on a similar journey. They hug it out and he admits they made a mutual impression on one another. He really likes her!

Kimi goes off with Moses and continues with the weird questions asking him if he likes surface level gossip. He is uncomfortable and he doesn't gossip. He wants deeper conversations and I don't think it will be with her. They just don't gel. Time to send her home.

Nagin joins him and he is getting frustrated with her because she doesn't want to ask him deep questions because he has a lot on his plate. He thinks this is the time to ask those questions because it helps him decide. He thinks things are getting somber and for the first time in a long time he is sure who is going home....Me thinks Kimi!

RC -- Nobody has a rose. Annie gets the first rose! Shenae. Chanel...he says he should have given it on the date, but so much went on. Lydia, Lana, Devaney, Lou and Nagin.

Shocking no one Kimi is going home and she makes it clear why during her goodbye. Again she makes things awkward with her speech about why he didn't give her time to get to know her. Basically guilting him. She was always sort of aggressive, in his face and he just doesn't respond to that. I can see his type and she isn't it. He likes a more gentle, self aware, thoughtful woman.

Everyone is expecting Nagin to get the next single date, but instead it goes to Annie. Not surprised!

Next week the hot date with Annie, some time with Shenae and tarot cards where he apparently calls her Chantel, and the mood in the mansion is very somber.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:39 pm

https://shvideos.net/2021/03/18/bach-nz-4-8/

Annie gets a kayaking date with Moses and greets him with the annoying monkey jump and he is taken a back, but goes with it. They are very in sync and there is some flirting and joking going on while they are paddling. They both seem to enjoy the outdoors and camping and she gets a tentative invite to go camping with him this summer. Hmmm... They continue in the same vein during their picnic and swim and he admits his heart is going and there is something different here! Knew it! He has the hots for Annie. They are both Embarressed!

As an aside, apparently Samoan's are modest and in their culture public displays of affection such as kissing and hugging between the sexes are regarded as inappropriate. This should be interesting because Annie seems to be very physical and she has gotten the most physical contact of all of them. Moses is trying to keep it modest, but he is very interested in her. He says she feels like home and he can just be himself. Best first date he has been on and she get the rose. They are so cute and he so wants to kiss her.

Back at the mansion the mood is down. Devaney and Nagin are emotional. They are the 2 who haven't been chosen for a single date and Annie the intruder had hers before them. Lou tries to lighten the mood, but when Annie returns with the rose they realize at least one of them is going. It's a bit somber.

Group date with Lou, Lydia, Shenae and Lana and they are doing tarot card readings. While the girls are lost Moses has his cards read and he is strong and ready for love after a previous hurt and he wants someone strong with a sharp mind.

Shenae does her cards regularly and she is healing and looking forward to children and a family.

Lou has never done this and she is looking for a partner for peace and joy and a family connection.

Lana does this regularly and is happy that Moses has a spiritual side. She is looking for someone who is emotionally stable, traditionalist, practical. Moses says that describes him and Lou is laughing because she doesn't think that is him.

Lydia gets that she is finished her long schooling and it is time for some group fun with her friends. She panics because she thinks that doesn't look good even though it was explained that this isn't carved in stone. You can make what you want of it. She wants time with him to explain this.

At the mansion Devaney wants to speak to Moses. She feels she hasn't developed a relationship with him and not sure he is interested in doing so. Talking about going home.

Moses pulls Shenae for some alone time because he felt she was in the moment during the reading. She was listening and not trying to read it herself. She tells him she is not here to win, she wants to make sure they vibe together. As he is trying to tell her they vibe, he slip and calls her Chanel. Oops, but they quickly make light of it. Those two names really do sound similar. Eating scones and getting cream on each others faces they are playful wiping it off. Bit touchy. He likes that he can be playful. He tells her her is trying to plant lavender at his house and she will see that...and then smoothly pulls out a rose. He says now he is giving roses to those he genuinely feels something for.

Cocktail party. Ladies are nervous and Nagin pulls Moses to let him know that even though she may come across as fun loving, she is serious and is here for him. She is getting emotional and he tells her it is not bad to cry. It is just a form of energy inside you that has to move and that is what makes relationships. He hugs her. She feels much better and thinks she should have opened up a long time ago. Too late IMO. She will stay tonight, but it's just a matter of time.

Lydia pulls him next and wants him to know she isn't a party girl. He thinks she is defensive, but he doesn't think the cards are truth, they are just tools.

Devaney is losing it. She is crying because she wants to stay with the girls, but knows she isn't as far as they are and can't make it work with her personality.

Moses pulls Chanel. Poor girl has trouble sitting down in her dress. It's like a net and you are caught in it. She keeps adjusting the girls so they don't pop out. They both feel the connections are developing and she wants to explore it more. He likes her, but nothing like the other front runners.

RC. Devaney missed her chance to talk to him. One going home. Before Moses has a chance to say anything Devaney steps down and asks to speak to him...to be continued. Hopefully she will take herself out.

Next time there is a comedic first date and Moses let's slip that who knows, at the end he might not be with anyone. Ladies are wondering then why are we here?

IMO it is going to be between Annie and Shenae at the end of this. These two are the ones he is most comfortable with and as of now I would pick Annie as F1.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 4 - Moses Mackay - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Jolena
Sprite
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum