SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Paige in that video interview that I posted alluded to having a fiance now. Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where did you post it Love? TIA! I must have missed it when you posted it.

Here is it Carrie! Let me know what you thought about it. Smiley

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Beeleever wrote:So Carrie, do we think a daddy as in an engagement or a daddy as in a wedding? Certainly not a wedding. MF has not been on this set has he? giggling

I'm going with engagement because I don't think either of them (whoever her F1 actually is) is really naive enough to jump straight into marriage after being in a reality tv bubble for about 40 days.. I really hope she is referring to Bubba as the doggies daddy though they seem like they would click from the interactions we have seen kisses

Yeah, I'm with you...I was just playin around. An engagement even seems crazy in this situation when you are dating so many people at once, but then you have Trista/Ryan and Ashley/JP so anything's possible. So maybe the reason Paige is so happy is she just spent the weekend with Bubba. :swinginglove
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:56 pm

In a VO Paige also says if he asked me to marry him today I would. Something like that. Then we see IMO Bubba in those sunset pictures getting on a knee....lol
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Beeleever wrote:
CarrieA wrote:
Beeleever wrote:So Carrie, do we think a daddy as in an engagement or a daddy as in a wedding? Certainly not a wedding. MF has not been on this set has he? giggling

I'm going with engagement because I don't think either of them (whoever her F1 actually is) is really naive enough to jump straight into marriage after being in a reality tv bubble for about 40 days.. I really hope she is referring to Bubba as the doggies daddy though they seem like they would click from the interactions we have seen kisses

Yeah, I'm with you...I was just playin around. An engagement even seems crazy in this situation when you are dating so many people at once, but then you have Trista/Ryan and Ashley/JP so anything's possible. So maybe the reason Paige is so happy is she just spent the weekend with Bubba. :swinginglove

I think so too! She spent the weekend with Bubba and now the doggies have a daddy. Uhhh. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
CarrieA wrote:
Beeleever wrote:So Carrie, do we think a daddy as in an engagement or a daddy as in a wedding? Certainly not a wedding. MF has not been on this set has he? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm going with engagement because I don't think either of them (whoever her F1 actually is) is really naive enough to jump straight into marriage after being in a reality tv bubble for about 40 days.. I really hope she is referring to Bubba as the doggies daddy though they seem like they would click from the interactions we have seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, I'm with you...I was just playin around. An engagement even seems crazy in this situation when you are dating so many people at once, but then you have Trista/Ryan and Ashley/JP so anything's possible. So maybe the reason Paige is so happy is she just spent the weekend with Bubba. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think so too! She spent the weekend with Bubba and now the doggies have a daddy. Uhhh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It has been a very long weekend so forgive me for asking this, but was Bubba in La this weekend? Was Paige there as well so you guys think they spent the weekend hiding out together?

I think Bubba is the F1, but I am a little confused. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
CarrieA wrote:
Beeleever wrote:So Carrie, do we think a daddy as in an engagement or a daddy as in a wedding? Certainly not a wedding. MF has not been on this set has he? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm going with engagement because I don't think either of them (whoever her F1 actually is) is really naive enough to jump straight into marriage after being in a reality tv bubble for about 40 days.. I really hope she is referring to Bubba as the doggies daddy though they seem like they would click from the interactions we have seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, I'm with you...I was just playin around. An engagement even seems crazy in this situation when you are dating so many people at once, but then you have Trista/Ryan and Ashley/JP so anything's possible. So maybe the reason Paige is so happy is she just spent the weekend with Bubba. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think so too! She spent the weekend with Bubba and now the doggies have a daddy. Uhhh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It has been a very long weekend so forgive me for asking this, but was Bubba in La this weekend? Was Paige there as well so you guys think they spent the weekend hiding out together?

I think Bubba is the F1, but I am a little confused. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well she did tweet this earlier:
Paige_Duke
That's what I'm talking about. Economy class version of first class!! Exit row for cross country flight. Wooo! #fancy pic.twitter.com/Pxqahdcw

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Yeah, Love, they were in LA hanging with other castmates. I thought that Bubba was too serious for her, but we'll see. IMO, he's the one she should choose. :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Oh and just a random note.. I don't know if anyone noticed this, but is it just me or does Paige look a little like DeAnna? giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 pm

EGADS NO!!!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 am

Love,

Bubba, Dustin, Marcello, Todd, Severn and Andy were all in LA this weekend for the viewing party Friday night. Bubba, Dustin and Andy were at the PBR on Saturday night and hung out mostly with Tristan, Courtney, OClicious and Paige all weekend long.

Paige and Bubba were never seen together alone or even close to each other.
Whatever the reason, she seems a very happy girl in her tweets tonight.

WolfpackFan12 WolfpackFan12
@Paige_Duke aww he is precious!! And I love your shirt! He has a daddy now that makes me smile :-) can't wait to see who it is #SHA

@Paige_Duke Paige Duke
@WolfpackFan12 I know I can't wait for y'all to see!!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:29 am

Gina wrote:Jeremiah has been in Nashville had a show and performed with Donny. Seth was there too. hmmm, Donny and Jeremiah are not on the show to promote their music careers? Color me skeptical, not saying that doesn't make Jeremiah F1.

Watching the boys @ the Tin Roof!— with Jeremiah James Korfe and Donny Fallgatter.
Seth Tidwell Nashville last night — with Jeremiah James Korfe.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 am

Who's Donny?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123