SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:25 pm

That video was awesome! bowdown
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:24 am

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:I guess Cody knows him, another cowboy rodeo guy from Alabama. Remember when Paige tweeted she was hunting with Cody, in December ~ perhaps Bubba was with them? (If he's F1). I think he's cute and has that manly rugged look and looks perfect for Paige, imo

I agree with you Gina! Thanks for sharing that info about Cody. Was he the one who also knew Tristan? Small World.

I think her and Bubba have a lot in common. Smiley

Ha ha...Cody should be getting some form of compensation for his "connections"! Great find, Gina girl. yes
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 am

Great video and sooooo funny! Our Tristan girl has been tweeting with some of the SHA 3 guys...go Tristan! girldance
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was posted on Bubba's Facebook Page. Does that mean he is the F1?

Because this was posted on Tristan's wall last season and she was the F1?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks for the pics, Love. Wow. It the crew is much bigger than I imagined it would be. It does make one wonder if Bubba is the F1. There is no way MF & Co. would do something like that. Do you think CMT is that dense or is there an ulterior motive?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 pm

That was a great interview article with Christian Lopez. Again, why would CMT allow him to tell all before the show even begins airing? These are the parts I particularly found interesting...

How did you get along with the bachelorette?

She’s a hell of a girl, very cool, but being from Miami I like the Latin women. You know, big butt, nice legs. And she didn’t really have that. That makes me sound kind of shallow and I’m not like that. I just didn’t feel the connection.

What was the process like?

She doesn’t give us a rose. She doesn’t give us anything. We all kind of sit out on a front patio and then this man Boyd [ Chris Harrison wannabe] comes up. If she wants to talk to us alone, either she wants a date or wants to eliminate you. There were points where [producers] said, ‘We need you to talk about this, spark up a debate. We need some good TV from you guys.’ That’s when I thought, ‘Uh-oh, that’s how it’s gonna be.’

This show may not be as scripted as TB, but it sure sounds like they do their best to drum up a bit of drama too.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 am

Thanks for the pics! That is really interesting!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 am

Okay, I'm following the tweets tonight (DUH watching football, Bee bored) and it's interesting. Paige is at the PBR (Professional Bull Riding) event tonight with OClicious, Tristan, Courtney, Cassie Rupp, Dustin and Bubba. That, in and of itself, is an intriguing group. It reminds me of when Tristan, Tori, Cody and Tribble were at the Angel ride event.

Having said that, I also find it interesting that Paige has been tweeting back and forth with Jeremiah during the PBR. Jeremiah is in Nashville and going out tonight with Donny and Seth.

This is all so wierd...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 am

He tweets ABOUT her ALOT!
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 am

Paige has a handful of tweets that are going to a group which Jeramiah is included in .. She has A very few tweets tonight to him
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123