SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 pm

You gotta watch !! This show is so much FUN and the cast is great....not all that drama going on.

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Beeleever wrote:This man has a JP smile that includes a twinkle in his eyes. There...I said it. Holy hotness batman. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And OC looks like the cat that swallowed the canary! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bubba does look similar to JP now that you mentioned it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:55 pm

I never thought I'd say it considering I am such a JP/Ash fan, but if I were picking for myself Bubba would be my choice, cattle ranch and all, and I live in the city! :hidingchair

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:01 am

dee wrote:Not sure what's going on with this exchange lol. I think Beeleever posted part of this tweet last night.

tristan_shelby9 Tristan Smith
@followjeremiah @OCliciousDoll #sweatyhands #madeforyou
@OCliciousDoll Kristina Kraus
@followjeremiah @tristan_shelby9 #sweatyhands #madeforyou
followjeremiah Jeremiah James Korfe
@tristan_shelby9 @OCliciousDoll ha ha ha ha ha #freezingfeet #freezingfingers couldnt be taken care of better
tristan_shelby9 Tristan Smith
#agreed “@followjeremiah: @tristan_shelby9 @OCliciousDoll ha ha ha ha ha #freezingfeet #freezingfingers couldnt be taken care of better”
@OCliciousDoll Kristina Kraus
@followjeremiah @tristan_shelby9 lol God definitely has a sense of humor! #madeforyou

Sorry for quoting myself lol, but I found these tweets by Paige. It probably doesn't even mean anything, but in light of Jeremiah being F1, I thought it was interesting to note.
Paige_Duke Paige Duke
@donnyboot @JessicaNorthey My hands are too sweaty for mittens hahah..I need someone with cold hands ;) #cmchat
Paige_Duke Paige Duke
It's freakin 16 degrees outside Lol! My hands aren't sweating anymore. I think that means I need whiskey or red wine lol!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 am

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:This man has a JP smile that includes a twinkle in his eyes. There...I said it. Holy hotness batman. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And OC looks like the cat that swallowed the canary! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bubba does look similar to JP now that you mentioned it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know, right Love? Their smiles are the same...even the shape of their eyes is the same! No wonder why he is my fave...so want him to be the next Bachelor! CMT...you better not disappoint the women of America...and Canada...and Europe! (Hope I didn't leave anyone out!)

ETA: Giving credit for Gina girl for pointing out the similarities first. Thanks, Gina!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 am

Wow, there are similarities! Too funny! :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanks, Bee, I did see similarities right away. Bubba is heavier than JP, esp. in the face. Not that it's a contest, but I personally think JP is better looking. Bubba looks hottest to me when he wears the white cowboyhat.
So I have my favorite country guy, Bubba, and my favorite city guy, JP. :Nod: I want to se more camera time of Bubba. :Bubba:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Gina wrote:Thanks, Bee, I did see similarities right away. Bubba is heavier than JP, esp. in the face. Not that it's a contest, but I personally think JP is better looking. Bubba looks hottest to me when he wears the white cowboyhat.
So I have my favorite country guy, Bubba, and my favorite city guy, JP. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I want to se more camera time of Bubba. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great observations Gina! I think both are really cute and great catches. JP found his soul mate and now we need Bubba to find his. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

They really do look similar! Great catch! They are both cuties IMO. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Courtney, Dustin (singing), Tristan, Bubba (& another guy?) hanging out when they were in CA. Bubba is in this quite a bit, esp,. past mid point and the girls tell him to sing it, (seems like he was quietly singing in some parts), like this song means something to Bubba, and it's a sad song, the words, would fit if he fell for Paige:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 pm

thanks, Gina! Although your comments jive w/ the video and that makes me sort of :pinkcry: over what might have been so much fun watching this play out this season! Ah, what could have been. :rosiecolored

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 pm

I really like Dustin and I think it's super cute that him and Bubba have a bond after filming. Opposites attract rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123