SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Well you must listen to his music.

Here's the link San:

Jeremiah James From Joyce

Love his voice!

I love it especially the Tonight song! His voice is amazing! :Lovesign:

I know, right? I suppose it wouldn't be appropriate to do a fanvid with "Tonight" unless Jeremiah is the F1, now would it? How close are you to Nashville, San? giggling

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:04 am

Jeremiah is very good.

I think Dustin is pretty good, different type of voice. Tristan posted to watch Dustin's videos, he's amazing. Bubba said to listen to his great friend Dustin and he specifically said the song "Forget About Me" is his fav. and Tristan put this video on her fb.

Forget About Me by Dustin:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll be glad with whoever she picks, great group of guys, except for Big-O-Ego She called him a drunk on twtter. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 am

CarrieA wrote:Cute interview Love, thanks so much. I like how they were talking about her walking away with a boyfriend at then end of everything and she slipped in that there could potentially be a fiancee. It caught me off guard only because the other two seasons didn't ever promote that outcome as a possibility and someone must have told her from production that it was alright to mention it or she wouldn't have. I'm also curious as to why they would let her say that if that wasn't the outcome because it would be so misleading to viewers. She seems very sincere and warm in all her interviews she does. I really like her as the lead this season even though I would have loved to see Tristan have her own season [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and she seems really happy right now whatever her relationship status is currently. I feel all signs point to Bubba being the F1 right now. JMO

Really the only thing that gave me pause Bubba might not be the F1 was the twitter exchanged Paige and I had. She seemed to not know Bubba already had a twitter account for a while now. That is something so minor that I can easily over look it as being a negative against him being the F1 though.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seth_Tidwell Seth Tidwell Some people just can't handle Nashville @followjeremiah pic.twitter.com/atCi6UIW

I really like the cast this season. They are so funny together.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 am

I figured it out - we aren't going to know until the end!!! Has to be either Bubba or Jeremiah but clues go both ways. Saying they can have fun and just talk sounds like Bubba. But did you see that she said her guy and her have been using Skype? We know from the one interview that Jeremiah Skyped with the producers. Unfortuntately - Skype might also be a clue on Bubba - he uses that instead of Twitter????? It's going to be a fun ride - so much more fun than the Bachelor/ette meltdowns! The meltdowns we see on SHA is because we all totally like the fellows leaving (i.e. picture little Shaun) not because they are whackos.

Last edited by RealityEscape on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Tristan tweeted this picture last night or early this morning, Bubba is so handsome.

CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 pm

CarrieA wrote:Tristan tweeted this picture last night or early this morning, Bubba is so handsome.

Yum! Me likey Bubba, that smile, those blue eyes. :Bubba:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 pm

OK Stupid question of the day... should I watch this?

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 pm

sophienette wrote:OK Stupid question of the day... should I watch this?

Yes! It's sooo much better than TB this season.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Never watched it... same idea as TB?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:17 pm

sophienette wrote:Never watched it... same idea as TB?

Kinda of sort of. It country people aganist city people. Seems more real to me then TB

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 pm

sophienette wrote:Never watched it... same idea as TB?

I think it is a show you will really enjoy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

About Sweet Home Alabama

An all-American bachelorette is looking for love. Southern beauty Paige Duke, a season two fan-favorite, has decided to give love another chance in the third season of Sweet Home Alabama. This time, Paige will be faced with the tough decision of city versus country in her search for Mr. Right.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123