SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:30 am

Thanks so much for the kind words, y'all. It means alot, just a sad time.

But that "Do It Like Bubba" video they made, really made me laugh and I needed it.

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 am

Gina wrote:Thanks so much for the kind words, y'all. It means alot, just a sad time.

But that "Do It Like Bubba" video they made, really made me laugh and I needed it.

group hug sweet kiss
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Before the show tonight, well in Eastern and Central time zones, Jeremiah and Donny will be doing some kind of concert online. I went to the link yesterday and it said the cost was 50 notes and I thought that meant $50! But it doesn't. :laughingoutlou Jeremiah's been tweeting that the cost is $5. So I registered at the site to see how it works and the way you pay the $5 is to buy 50 notes with a credit card or paypal. Kind of strange but at least the cost to watch the online concert is only $5.

Here's Jeremiah's latest tweet:

Jeremiah James Korfe ‏@followjeremiah
both songs @donnyboot & i wrote for @Paige_Duke are gonna be played acoustic style by us LIVE on line before #SHA $5
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll post this in the episode thread also.

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 am

Dang, Paige gets all the Bachelorettes beat, because she got how many songs written about her and proposals? giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 am

atem wrote:Dang, Paige gets all the Bachelorettes beat, because she got how many songs written about her and proposals? giggling
hahah probably 3 seasons worth.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 am

I just started watching this show. I know, I know...very late to this party!

I came here to see who she chooses. I gather it is Jeremiah, yes? Hard to tell, really. He wrote her songs and Bubba is who everyone is hoping is next seasons lead? I know it is cheezy to jump in and ask for the goods without reading much but I did, I swear! There are many pages of gushing over Jeremiah's songs but no post that yes, we know he is the one. Guess or spoiler?
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 am

shoepie wrote:I just started watching this show. I know, I know...very late to this party!

I came here to see who she chooses. I gather it is Jeremiah, yes? Hard to tell, really. He wrote her songs and Bubba is who everyone is hoping is next seasons lead? I know it is cheezy to jump in and ask for the goods without reading much but I did, I swear! There are many pages of gushing over Jeremiah's songs but no post that yes, we know he is the one. Guess or spoiler?

Too funny! You and I are in the same boat giggling . Weird story. I started watching just recently because i'm subscribed to Sanlee's You Tube video channel. Every time a new video is posted, I get an e-mail alert. Well I get this alert for a new Paige and Jeremy tribute vid and on the strength of San's vid, I started watching. Gooo JP...I'm mean J and P...Jeremy and Paige.. thumbsup
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 am

Shoepie and Thomigirl:

Love_Me wrote"
Jeremiah is the F1 (who Paige picks). I will never share who my sources are.

It is the first post in the possible F1 thread. yes

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:11 am

^^ you JUST best me to it Bee hahaa.

p.s. typing the PM as I "type".
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 am

Beeleever wrote:Shoepie and Thomigirl:

Love_Me wrote"
Jeremiah is the F1 (who Paige picks). I will never share who my sources are.

It is the first post in the possible F1 thread. yes

Thank you! :WAVEY:
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123