SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 29 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:00 pm

That interview was awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 29 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:37 pm

:Welcome sitter200!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 am

Jeremiah posted this on FB/twitter. Basically a video showing the "country" side of Minnesotans.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:10 am

Um....was SO not expecting the birthing at the end giggling But dangit if he doesn't look hot on that Harley :hearts love:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:04 am

Here are some screencaps that I made this weekend of Bubba. The last picture is one of my favorites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:14 am

Here are some screencaps that I made this weekend of Jeremiah! The first one is a favorite of mine!

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 29 430096_263958213682769_123898977688694_585747_1533717052_n

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:50 am

Love, These (and the screencaps of Bubba) are fabulous. I like the first one of Jeremiah as well - something so boyish and genuine about him that comes through in that one especially.
tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 am

Love, as always great screencaps, I like the first one but I also like the one with his hand on his head leaning on a shelf. Talking about Jeremiah giggling
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:34 am

^^ Yup. Yup. Yup. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:And a Visit From Sweet Home Alabama Star

I looked up, and standing in my kitchen was another beauty -- Paige Duke, who's making quite a name for herself as the star of the current season of CMT's Sweet Home Alabama. She's a native of Lancaster, S.C., across the state line from North Carolina. And with 22 fellows vying for her affection in the hit series, she told me she actually fell head over heels in love with one of them! Us Carolina girls know love when it stares us down.

The brunette is almost 6 feet tall and thin. She has a sweet Southern smile, a great personality and flawless complexion. Her beauty is the real deal.

I asked Paige if she ever ventured into nearby Charlotte, N.C., where NASCAR lives, breathes and rules.

"All the time," she answered, admitting that Tony Stewart is her favorite driver.

She's so into racing, her visit to my house was a pit stop on her way to the Daytona 500. The former Miss Sprint Cup is a country girl who loves hunting and fishing.

She attended Clemson University's Calhoun Honors College. She majored in animal veterinary sciences and has worked as a veterinary assistant. She won her first Hawaiian Tropic Model Search when she was 18 and was third runner-up in Miss Hawaiian Tropic national finals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Jeremiah James Korfe ‏ @followjeremiah Im a Tony Stewart fan... I like his style : )"

these responses came in very close timeframes to each other. coincidence?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:42 pm

It did look like Jeremiah and Paige were both watching Nascar, we can only hope they were able to be together on her birthday!

Jeremiah tweeted to watch this commercial he did. He looks great!

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm

He's definitely not in Minnesota! :Biggrin:

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)
Photo I took today I'm a fan of the way this fence is built and the shadow cast through it so neat

Looking at the webcams for Clarissa MN and Nashville TN I'd say he's somewhere around Nashville. :Nod:

Click the Webcams link to the right under "Friday" and look through them--

Clarissa

Nashville

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123