SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 am

Jeepers wrote:He tweets ABOUT her ALOT!

Yes he does tweet her a lot and she answers a lot too! Hey have any of you ever listened to Jeremiah's music? I love it!

Here is a link to his webpage. I'm really loving the song "Tonight" and his other two songs on that site are good too.

Jeremiah James band "From Joyce"
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 am

I keep going back and forth between Jeremiah and Bubba. Funny if it was neither one ~ how dare they! This show meeses with my head, and it's tough trying to figure out the F1 with all the social media interactions going on.

Just throwing this out there. Paige's mom and Devin are fb friends with Bubba and not Jeremiah. Paige's sister is fb friends with Bubba and Jeremiah. May mean nothing. no idea

And it seems there was a "no, no" to take any pictures that have Bubba and Paige in them together at the PBR, but there is every other combination of the group. I think Tribble got in trouble for tweeting those Angel Ride pictures while the show was airing with him and Tristan having their arms around each other and looking very much together.

I keep going back and forth too. I'm usually wrong, and I think it's Bubba, so it's probably not him. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 am

Found it LOL

There was also the get together of a bunch where Tribble and Tristen were both there but not photographed together as well .. An awards show I recall

Ok Gina .. Where the heck did your post go LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:20 am

Jeepers wrote:Found it LOL

There was also the get together of a bunch where Tribble and Tristen were both there but not photographed together as well .. An awards show I recall

Ok Gina .. Where the heck did your post go LOL
Sorry about moving my post to here from the Friday epi thread. Yes, you are correct, I believe it was the CMA awards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:27 am

Ok, be sure and get Bubba out of the picture. :gotcha:
OCliciousDoll Kristina Kraus
@dustintavella @Paige_duke @ JT Schmid's Restaurant & Brew [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 minute ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laugh out loud. I think Dustin and Kristina are pefect for each other. I could see that, even though he looks scared.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 am

LOL I think Kristina with a K would eat him alive. Isn't he the one that was saving himself for marriage?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 am

Yes he is, Dee. That's why he's got that scared look on his face. lol
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 am

dee wrote:LOL I think Kristina with a K would eat him alive. Isn't he the one that was saving himself for marriage?
Can't remember, but he is the one that did that hilarious "I'm country and I know it" to the "I'm sexy and I know it", we have the vid on here, funny. Earlier he tweeted he was with the girls and Bubba, then Bubba retweeted it, so why not show Bubba in a picture with Paige, when we saw him with Courtney and Tristan and Dustin? Sneaky little devils :uptonogood :giggle:

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:44 am

So what the heck is that supposed to mean? So confused. :greenman:

tristan_shelby9 Tristan Smith
@followjeremiah @OCliciousDoll #sweatyhands #madeforyou
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:58 am

So whatever happened, everyone is one big happy family, just like Season 1 & 2. So I'm going to enjoy the show and hope for the happy ending and a love story, and am so glad they are friends post show.

A friend sent me this fb exchange.
Bubba Thompson So excited to be at the PBR with all my Friends!!! #LovelyLadies
6 hours ago

Jeremiah James Korfe SwEEET
5 hours ago

Bubba Thompson Wish u was here Plowboy!!! Miss ya brother!!
5 hours ago

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:59 am

Remember Tristan was the obvious F1 last seen and they featured her in a lot of the previews before and during the season? I believe Bubba is following the same pattern and he is the F1. JMO

Here is an interview Bubba did recently:

Local rancher appears on 'Sweet Home Alabama' reality show

Bubba Thompson, 30, of Geneva is one of 22 suitors vying for a bachelorette's affections in the third season of the CMT dating reality show "Sweet Home Alabama." The new season premiere's Friday, Jan. 13, at 8 p.m.

t’s not always easy for a cowboy to find the right woman.

“I’m straight cowboy; that’s just how it is,” said Bubba Thompson of Geneva. “It’s hard to find a woman that wants a cowboy.”

So what’s a cowboy to do? Well, you could try a dating reality show that brings together “city” bachelors and “country” bachelors all with hopes of earning the affections of one woman.

Thompson, a 30-year-old cattle rancher and horse trainer, will appear on the third season of the CMT dating reality show “Sweet Home Alabama,” which premieres Friday, Jan. 13, at 8 p.m. Thompson — born Douglas Thompson Jr. — is one of 22 bachelors vying for the heart of Paige Duke, a former NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ambassador from Lancaster, S.C., who appeared on the show’s second season.

The show is filmed in and around Fairhope, but many of the contestants are from other areas of the country. Four of the bachelors in season three are from Alabama. Thompson received a call to be on the show’s third season after a friend of his — rodeo professional and season one participant Cody Harris — recommended him to the show’s producers.

Season three filmed in November. Thompson was told to pack for a month, not knowing whether he’d be gone a week or the whole month.

“It stressed me out for just a little bit,” Thompson said of leaving his ranch. “My business partner talked me into it and told me it was an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.”

How Thompson did on the show is still top secret, but he said Duke was one of the nicest people he’s ever met and a true lady. The guys, he said, all got along despite the romantic competition, and the reality show experience was great.

“It was a wonderful time,” Thompson said. “I had the best time of my life.”

Thompson, who co-owns Faith Cattle Co. in Geneva County with business partner Chad Houck, moved to Geneva six years ago. He grew up in Winter Garden, Fla., on his family’s cattle ranch. His grandparents even grew citrus. But as Orlando continued to stretch out, the area around Winter Garden became more suburban than country.

“The country I lived in began to disappear,” Thompson said.

Yearning for space, Thompson moved up to Southeast Alabama.

“My dream was to buy a piece of land, buy some horses and cattle and build a home …,” Thompson said. “And that’s what I’m doing. I’m living my dream, and just looking for that soul mate to make it all complete.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 am

Thanks Love_Me, I put that article link on here earlier today, can't remember which thread but we discussed it. He's really a catch, love the last paragraph.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123