SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by chaslom4 Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:28 am

Princess81320 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

Pattycakes92, is this the one you saw?

After watching this video I was so DISGUSTED the whole time it's SICKENING. :puke: :vomit: no hissyfit :puke: :puke:

All I can say after watching that clip is, I hope this guy crawls back into the hole he came out of and stays there! What a loser!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 am

Okay, that is just sickening. I've never seen such a horrible, horrible person like that before, and he's got a daughter? My goodness.. I'd probably hide under a paper bag my whole life if I was his daughter.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 am

Love_Me wrote:

Everyone can you please check out the video in this post. Its the 3rd one entitled Uncensorted:Play Ball

It clearly shows Red shorts guy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 am

anders wrote:how can I view that?

Anders - go here and watch the video

http://www.theinsider.com/screen/41190_Emotions_Run_High_Between_The_Bachelorette_s_Ashley_Herbert_and_Bentley/index.html

Absolutely vile!

As for the MTA, I'm thinking Constantine as F3 (especially, if the parting was respectful and mutual as RS spoiled) will have something to say about this. Probably Ames, Ryan and Will as well.

I hope they get together and beat the ever-living daylights out of him...

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 am

After watching that video (and yes, he is disgusting) but I just can't believe anyone would be that much of an idiot to say those things on camera unless it is producer driven. I don't doubt for a second William said those things in his "roast" of Ashely and they were hurtful to her because that was one of her insecurities, but the way Bentley just happened to find her sitting alone seems more of a set up to me by the producers. Ashely is on a group date, I would think the guys would be fighting to get some time with her. I just get the feeling that the producers knew Ashley feared people were expecting it to be Emily and took that and ran with it for drama. Hired Bentely to be the vile, disgusting pig, (and he's doing a fine job) to create the water cooler chat, and have him return for her to be able to say Sayanora loser!

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 am

thanks MM - I'll have to wait for some alone time to watch.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 am

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Pictur11

Here you go. I can try to get another picture if you want, just let me know :D

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:38 am

jurystillout wrote:Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Pictur11

That looks like Ames to me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:39 am

TVGrapevine has the article up but no new clips just the standard preview. I wonder if they will update it like they do sometimes and add some clips of the dates (including JP's date) They added Roberto's kiss between the buildings because I remember watching it on their site.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:39 am

He must of got up and moved them from where he was sitting with the other guys that were around the pool. But Ames has blue short on not red.

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Pictur12

Last edited by jurystillout on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 am

Max64 wrote:
jurystillout wrote:Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Pictur11

That looks like Ames to me

Ames is wearing blue swim trunks in the video.

I'm thinking maybe Ryan P.? He won't hold still long enough for us to get a good look at him! hissyfit
I still think the shorts are too red; we're looking for someone with orange trunks.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 am

It's Lucas in the orange shorts.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever