SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:35 pm

I thought that with Greg - Katie did not feel safe. She was worried that he might take himself out of the "show." He reassures her - he will never do that. I got the impression that his hesitancy was causing her to be unsure. It seems to appear that Blake and K may have more in common - the outdoorsy stuff - and maybe he can be more of a support for her - be the stronger one. But I still maintain - we have been shown that Katie wants Greg. And that this was still going strong through the night - out in the rain - after she had been with Blake. So I am confused as to what suddenly blew that to bits. One fight - one episode of both losing their tempers ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:35 am

CHO wrote:I thought that with Greg - Katie did not feel safe.  She was worried that he might take himself out of the "show."  He reassures her - he will never do that.  I got the impression that his hesitancy was causing her to be unsure.  It seems to appear that Blake and K may have more in common - the outdoorsy stuff - and maybe he can be more of a support for her - be the stronger one.  But I still maintain - we have been shown that Katie wants Greg.  And that this was still going strong through the night - out in the rain - after she had been with Blake.  So I am confused as to what suddenly blew that to bits.  One fight - one episode of both losing their tempers ?

I'm not sure we know CHO the order of tonight's date. But the 'out in the rain' is her one on one with Greg tonight, not her HTD or FSD with him from what's been sleuthed.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:11 am

Yes, but she has been with Blake - her one on one, and her hallway session after he serenaded her. So my point is that she still is going strong with Greg - whenever the "out in the rain" takes place. Maybe the visit with his family turned her around ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:01 am

CHO wrote:I thought that with Greg - Katie did not feel safe.  She was worried that he might take himself out of the "show."  He reassures her - he will never do that.  I got the impression that his hesitancy was causing her to be unsure.  It seems to appear that Blake and K may have more in common - the outdoorsy stuff - and maybe he can be more of a support for her - be the stronger one.  But I still maintain - we have been shown that Katie wants Greg.  And that this was still going strong through the night - out in the rain - after she had been with Blake.  So I am confused as to what suddenly blew that to bits.  One fight - one episode of both losing their tempers ?

I agree that as of now, the edit is Katie wanting Greg, she's chasing him, but they're also throwing in tidbits of things Blake does for her that she really likes. The easiness of their conversation, common interests, passion, and his thoughtful romantic side she didn't know he had. The fact that she said after their first date, "she could see herself with Blake at the end of this" IMO is huge, he's at least seriously a contender.

From what RS said Katie gives Greg some sort of reassurance, and I believe that comes tonight on their 1-1 date, they've been promoting the heck out of this scene "our journey starts today" . IMO, I think Greg is going to put demands on Katie about the overnights and it's not going to sit well with Miss Sex Positivity laugh out loud. I feel like Blake is going to be more like a Tyler C, and he told Hannah, go do whatever it is you have to do to figure things out, because once we're engaged, that's it. Katie will see the contrast between the 2 relationships and see what she thinks she wanted to what she really needs. Des, round 2
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:10 am

alwayscooking wrote:

I agree that as of now, the edit is Katie wanting Greg, she's chasing him, but they're also throwing in tidbits of things Blake does for her that she really likes.  The easiness of their conversation, common interests, passion, and his thoughtful romantic side she didn't know he had.  The fact that she said after their first date, "she could see herself with Blake at the end of this" IMO is huge, he's at least seriously a contender.

From what RS said Katie gives Greg some sort of reassurance, and I believe that comes tonight on their 1-1 date, they've been promoting the heck out of this scene "our journey starts today" .  IMO, I think Greg is going to put demands on Katie about the overnights and it's not going to sit well with Miss Sex Positivity laugh out loud.  I feel like Blake is going to be more like a Tyler C, and he told Hannah, go do whatever it is you have to do to figure things out, because once we're engaged, that's it.  Katie will see the contrast between the 2 relationships and see what she thinks she wanted to what she really needs.  Des, round 2  

I'm beginning to see the light - thank you for explaining. All this makes sense. I have to admit - alot of the interactions with Greg were unsettling - the discomfort with the fishing/camping scene, the smaller flower bouquet - the dropping the dead fish - just little things but .... Comes down to - he doesn't get her - or understand her -
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:22 am

With this being the 3rd consecutive “bubble” season of the show (Clare/Tayshia, Matt, Katie), you’ve seen that spoilers have just been tougher to get. Been able to get a lot of spoilers, but details surrounding those spoilers have been harder to come by. Like back on May 13th, I wrote this regarding Michael A. leaving the show: “I don’t know any of the exact details regarding his departure, I just know either Katie sends him home to be with his son or he wants to leave because of it. I believe he makes it to the episode before hometowns.” So half of that is right. Michael does self-eliminate, but not until next week. So at the end of the episode tonight, your final 4 are: Michael A., Blake, Justin, and Greg. Andrew gets sent home at the rose ceremony. However, the next day Andrew comes back to say goodbye, which is what we’ve seen in the promos all season.

Basically, I had Andrew and Michael A. flip flopped. Andrew finished 5th with Michael finishing 4th. When I reported that back in May on Michael A., the one thing I knew was that his family never met Katie. So I made the assumption he didn’t finish top 4 since, well, top 4 get hometowns. I made the wrong assumption there on his placement. He finishes 4th, BUT, his family doesn’t meet Katie. At the beginning of next weeks episode, we’ll see Michael self eliminate because of his son, and Katie never meets his family. Then the episode will transition into the “Men Tell All,” which was filmed this past Thursday and Michael was there. And there was an audience in attendance as well. Kaitlyn and Tayshia hosted.

And yes, I can’t WAIT to get the onslaught of “You said Andrew was Final 4!” emails, tweets, and DM’s that are coming tonight even though this info will be posted on all my social platforms today. Neither Michael or Andrew had a hometown date. I had their order screwed up. I can live with that.

https://realitysteve.com/2021/07/19/what-happens-tonight-next-week-minor-spoiler-change/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:05 pm

I’m pretty sure RS is correct now. The Scs of Andrew and the monkey Jim with the recent additional SCs of Katie reading a note and standing near a departing limo in the daytime made me suspicious. Also said earlier, probably in this thread, that I’d didn’t think Michael A would leave this week given his convo with Katie last week where he was all in.

Surprised Justin beat andrew out for F4. We have not seen much of Justin. Any chance he’s the hidden F1?. That would surprise many.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:22 pm

RS's update does make sense. I haven't seen any chemistry with Justin, so IMO he's going out at F3.

I think Katie has the most balanced relationship with Blake. Blake appears to have a maturity that Greg hasn't quite achieved as yet. Katie has passion with Blake, but also the type of healthy friendship that Kaitlyn spoke about.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:58 pm

Happy viewing everyone
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:08 pm

At least Blake and Michael are honest.... I'm just jealous laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:17 pm

I can't believe Greg went to acting school, he shouldn't quit his day job laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:23 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I can't believe Greg went to acting school, he shouldn't quit his day job laugh out loud

He is also a klutz.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
officeRules
Aunties_Love
Billysmom
mizzoufan
albean99