Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks for putting it up! I just started watching it this season. I've been following the storyline though, so I'm not totally lost. :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Atem- I had rented the first 2 seasons on Netflix and am waiting for the 3rd one to be released since I do not have ABCFamily. I love the show thou. It's intriguing trying to figure out who A is and the whodunit mystery of the show. Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 pm

atem wrote:Thanks for putting it up! I just started watching it this season. I've been following the storyline though, so I'm not totally lost. :P

No problem! I've been watching it since the beginning. I love the mystery of it. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 pm

What is this show about? Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 1858576151
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:What is this show about? Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 1858576151

Wow...how to explain? It's about these teen girls that had a friend that died and suddenly they are getting these mysterious texts from a person named A that says he/she knows what they did. The girls are trying to figure out who is sending the texts as they think they are the person that killed Ali, their 'friend' and this A person is really vindictive and mean. Am I right, San?

In the season opener, they were trying to trick A into revealing him/herself and it almost worked as they do have his/her cell phone now. Spencer is trying to protect a guy (I think his name is Toby) and won't see him, because she knows A would hurt him to hurt her.

We also discover that this friend, Ali, was a mean witch. She would put Courtney to shame! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 pm

atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:What is this show about? Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 1858576151

Wow...how to explain? It's about these teen girls that had a friend that died and suddenly they are getting these mysterious texts from a person named A that says he/she knows what they did. The girls are trying to figure out who is sending the texts as they think they are the person that killed Ali, their 'friend' and this A person is really vindictive and mean. Am I right, San?

In the season opener, they were trying to trick A into revealing him/herself and it almost worked as they do have his/her cell phone now. Spencer is trying to protect a guy (I think his name is Toby) and won't see him, because she knows A would hurt him to hurt her.

We also discover that this friend, Ali, was a mean witch. She would put Courtney to shame! Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 2174738820

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 949729897 ^^^^

Thanks atem. I like a good mystery so it is something worth checking out. Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 771730417
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:33 pm

atem wrote:

We also discover that this friend, Ali, was a mean witch. She would put Courtney to shame! giggling

That sounds right atem! :Nod: In addition to the mystery of who A is, there are couples that I like! LOL Hanna and Caleb and Aria and Ezra. :D

Love_Me, it comes on at 7PM on Mondays - During bach time. So I end up having to watch it on Tuesdays on ABCfamily.com. :Grin:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 pm

San wrote:
atem wrote:

That sounds right atem! :Nod: In addition to the mystery of who A is, there are couples that I like! LOL Hanna and Caleb and Aria and Ezra. :D

Love_Me, it comes on at 7PM on Mondays - During bach time. So I end up having to watch it on Tuesdays on ABCfamily.com. :Grin:

Ezra is Aria's English teacher, right? I think he looks the same age as his students (who look more college age than HS)! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 am

atem wrote:
San wrote:
atem wrote:

Ezra is Aria's English teacher, right? I think he looks the same age as his students (who look more college age than HS)! giggling

Yes, he is. He's cute! And I totally agree! The four girls looks like they are in college, and so does Ezra. Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 am

San wrote:
atem wrote:

We also discover that this friend, Ali, was a mean witch. She would put Courtney to shame! Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 2174738820

That sounds right atem! Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 771730417 In addition to the mystery of who A is, there are couples that I like! LOL Hanna and Caleb and Aria and Ezra. :D

Love_Me, it comes on at 7PM on Mondays - During bach time. So I end up having to watch it on Tuesdays on ABCfamily.com. Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 1858576151

Thanks San! I will check it out online as well. Pretty Little Liars - Discussion 550657593
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Drat! I missed PLL! Now I have to wait until it repeats tonight at 10. Well, it will give me an opportunity to find out about these other characters, like Mona.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12