SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 am

Yay! That is very good news for me. I really love this show.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by b Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Wow!! 2 seasons already approved..we're just one episode in S5.
I vote for a time jump as well. I hope the cast is committed to staying. Troian & Lucy have each said they're still loving their characters, not sure about Shay and Ashley...or even Ian.

What did you all think about last night?  I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I know I've been a downer about the direction of the show in 4B. With the exception of multiple hoodie clad As circling them (thought that was stupid), I liked the rest of it. Not sure why Melissa was part of Mona's group, unless she wants to get Ali too.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:26 pm

They must have all agreed for 2 more seasons, because I don't see it continuing until Season 7 without any one of the girls, or even Ian.

So thrilled it's back!! Thought they would focus a lot on Ali, but thankfully it all connected together with answers. I had a feeling Shauna was the one who shot Ezra since she was spending all that time w/ Aria in the hospital, and the way he reacted when he first woke up. Highly doubt that they are done w/ 'A'. There are bound to be others, and now Aria has to deal w/ the fact she killed someone!

Melissa is def. up to something. The way she was crying over another girl being in the casket and not Ali, then showing up at the meeting. She wants revenge.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Did anyone else watch the 100th episode last night!? It was amazing and got  affraid :fanningfan towards the end! #EzriaForever

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha