SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:41 am

Lost17 wrote:Not hot blonde guy, but san's new favorite  Hugesmile  (Aria's new love interest, laugh out loud)-Ryan Guzman

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 27 Ryanguzman_zps4015d843

I just watched it! I loved it of course. I find myself looking most forward to the Ezria scenes though. giggling I am not looking forward to seeing him though because it means that there will be a possible relationship between him and Aria. I don't want that! LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
b wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Was surprised by "who" was in the trunk, ha!

Not happy Aria is calling Ezra Mr. Fitz or the reason they are now going to be seeing other people, they love stringing us along with those two!

The actress who plays Mrs. DiLaurentis looks familiar, trying to place what other show she was on.

Things haven't changed much on PLL, laugh out loud, reminds me a bit of Lost and all the mysteries they had, but can they pull it off in the end? For me that was a big fat no! Were the books this confusing and was A part of the whole series?

Wonder if Mrs. DiLaurentis has been that "cooky" since Alison's death?  Maybe she and ?Alison's twin? are A team?
Also, surprised by who put Aria in the box (on the train).  Don't want to give anything away since san and atem haven't watched yet.

Could be but hard to know. Yeah, I was surprised too with Aria/box, but then they actually didn't show who the 2nd person was, so is Mona telling the truth, I know I'd believe her, haha.

The vid-I mentioned Ezra being A at one time jokingly, glad Ian did too, laugh out loud! Want to see what this "amazing" thing is! They better make it worth our while if we have to see them apart once again!

San  :bad girl:  your not supposed to look until you've seen the episode! gigglingHugesmile

giggling Well I am just a spoiler lover. Since I've been loving spoilers for The Bachelor and Bachelorette, I like them for every show I watch now. giggling

Lost17 wrote:San I know, you and Love have me addicted to them too...you notice I came here looking before I watched the episode too!  giggling  BTW there weren't any previews for the next episode, looking forward to the new guy showing up.

I am right there with y'all. I love knowing spoilers about all the shows I like. I don't even want to think about what it would be like without them. :nervous

high five:cutesmile!:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:40 am

sanlee088 wrote:
I just watched it! I loved it of course. I find myself looking most forward to the Ezria scenes thoughgiggling I am not looking forward to seeing him though because it means that there will be a possible relationship between him and Aria. I don't want that! LOL
Right there with you! I don't think Ezra will like seeing Aria with another guy for long, we know how that's went in the past...now if only we knew the spoiler for how long that will be!  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 am

I am really looking forward to the new episode Tuesday Night!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I am really looking forward to the new episode Tuesday Night!

Me too!
There a couple of previews for PLL "Turn of the Shoe" on Youtube. The vids show Aria and the new guy Jake. I don't know how to bring them over, sorry. Just an FYI, PLL is being shown twice Tues night (at least for eastern time zone). Maybe they were only showing that new show twice for the premiere only and then back to the usual two airings of PLL.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Oh, that is good to know! Thanks B!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:35 pm

I know I will get razed over this, but I'm gonna ask anyway. : ( How old is Ezra supposed to be on this show? I know Aria is very young since she is still in high school. I've always wondered how he kept from being arrested for underage sex with a minor or worse. I've never understood this... If it had been my daughter I would have thought she was being taken advantage of... This is just my thoughts and opinions and I realize a lot of you like the two of them together, but I think the age difference is just too much...Sorry. : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:14 pm

I don't know how old he is on the show, but he doesn't look that old to me. He looks about 26 or 27. They have kept it a secret from everyone (besides the four girls) which is the best part of their relationship IMO. The fact that they have to hide their relationship makes it fun to watch. laugh out loud

I respect your opinion. ;)

For me it doesn't matter because it is a TV show. Hugesmile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 am

Well I think Aria took advantage of Ezra, she did meet him in a bar and he thought she was in college and didn't find out until she was in his class how old she really is...he "did" try and fight the attraction when he found out, but miss Aria was persistant. Hugesmile I was reading a few reviews on the PLL books on Amazon and I guess Aria liked the older guys!

Kind of surprised Aria is already kissing on the new guy, kind of soon! Oh and Alison sure likes to get her way, her mom should have never given in to her!

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:03 am

I thought tonight's episode was the best one yet; it was a full cast.  I like Spoby working together, although I bet the girls find out b/f Spencer tells them.  I haven't warmed to Aria's new guy.  I noticed Holly Marie Combs was listed as a special guest star, so I guess 'Ella & Zak' will be going to Austria  :Frown: .  I wonder if Holly has another job or if she's doing some directing like Chad Lowe.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 am

I enjoyed it too! I wanted to hear your opinion on Aria and the new guy. Does it seem to you like she is still thinking of Ezra and what they have especially seeing her mom happy and wanting her to go with that guy to Austria? Or do you think Aria is thinking about getting more serious with this new guy? I really cannot tell!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:35 am

b wrote:I thought tonight's episode was the best one yet; it was a full cast.  I like Spoby working together, although I bet the girls find out b/f Spencer tells them.  I haven't warmed to Aria's new guy.  I noticed Holly Marie Combs was listed as a special guest star, so I guess 'Ella & Zak' will be going to Austria  :Frown: .  I wonder if Holly has another job or if she's doing some directing like Chad Lowe.

I keep missing the show! I wish it repeated right after, like it used to.

I'm sorry to read that about Holly's character. At least it's not a death though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha