SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by b Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm

atem wrote:
b wrote:Good episode tonight. Ezra's not the dad after all. At first I thought that it was his prob his mother trying to break he and Aria up, then thought maybe A?  But I guess it was just her.

Wren????  Calling in the tip. Coloring a red coat?.....so many webs.  2 shows left til Jan.

atem Did you see the Ravenswood preview?  ..even the music was creepy.
No, I didn't see the Ravenswood preview! Ugh!  I hope it is online soon!  

Yeah, it was a pretty good episode.  I don't get the 'ho down' dance next week though.

Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.eonline.com/news/448613/ravenswood-first-look-check-out-the-terrifying-new-trailer-for-the-pretty-little-liars-spin-off?cmpid=tweol-manual

Seems they haven't filmed everything yet?  That was what was shown on PLL.
Yes I think so. They had some images of the town and Caleb added to what we saw on PLL. But nothing new as far as characters. Wonder if the Ravenswood premiere will be same day as PLL Halloween episode? Yeah, I don't know what the ho-down has to do w anything.

b

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:30 am

That was 18 seconds! I guess I'm just being impatient. There's going to be a whole month of nothing to watch until October and that could be late Oct at that.hmmm So, that will be two months of nothing to watch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 pm

They have what the 2nd episode of Ravenswood will be titled

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/ravenswood-episode-102-title-revealed.html

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:18 am

atem wrote:That was 18 seconds!  I guess I'm just being impatient.  There's going to be a whole month of nothing to watch until October and that could be late Oct at that.hmmm So, that will be two months of nothing to watch.  
Yeah, I know....nothing on that interests me either until the new season starts in Oct. I've been DVRing Under the Dome which is okay, not as good as I thought it might be...although it has been getting good ratings.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:38 am

b wrote:
atem wrote:That was 18 seconds!  I guess I'm just being impatient.  There's going to be a whole month of nothing to watch until October and that could be late Oct at that.hmmm So, that will be two months of nothing to watch.  
Yeah, I know....nothing on that interests me either until the new season starts in Oct.  I've been DVRing Under the Dome which is okay, not as good as I thought it might be...although it has been getting good ratings.
I'm not that big a Stephen King fan. I liked IT and some other tv made movies, but I haven't read anything of his in like a decade.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:36 am

atem wrote:
b wrote:
Yeah, I know....nothing on that interests me either until the new season starts in Oct.  I've been DVRing Under the Dome which is okay, not as good as I thought it might be...although it has been getting good ratings.
I'm not that big a Stephen King fan.  I liked IT and some other tv made movies, but I haven't read anything of his in like a decade.
I didn't know it was based on a Stephen King novel (not a fan either) when I started watching. I thought it might be like Jericho (which I liked), but it seems to be going down the alien path. A friend of mine said S. King allowed them to change many things in the story for TV. I think its only a 13 episode 'miniseries'. Anyway, back to PLL, saw the preview where Toby's upset that Spencer "chose her friends" over him...

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:39 am

b wrote:
atem wrote:
b wrote:
I'm not that big a Stephen King fan.  I liked IT and some other tv made movies, but I haven't read anything of his in like a decade.
I didn't know it was based on a Stephen King novel (not a fan either) when I started watching.  I thought it might be like Jericho (which I liked), but it seems to be going down the alien path.  A friend of mine said S. King allowed them to change many things in the story for TV.  I think its only a 13 episode 'miniseries'.  Anyway, back to PLL, saw the preview where Toby's upset that Spencer "chose her friends" over him...
I know. I was thinking 'not this again'. I want to just slap Toby. Hope that lasts only that episode.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Just read that some Disney star guy (Luke Benward) got a role as Olivia's bf for Ravenswood.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:56 pm

b wrote:Good episode tonight. Ezra's not the dad after all. At first I thought that it was his prob his mother trying to break he and Aria up, then thought maybe A?  But I guess it was just her.

Wren????  Calling in the tip. Coloring a red coat?.....so many webs.  2 shows left til Jan.

Agree, good episode, lots going on! Should of known he wasn't Ezra's son, now of course Aria has "moved on".duh 

Did you all notice the extra arm/hand in the pic Emily looked at...Ali's twin I'm assuming?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:19 pm

I have to watch the episode again, but Cece pretended to be Ali when she went to the mental hospital? Wouldn't that have been known when Ali's mom went there that it wasn't?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Lost17 wrote:

Agree, good episode, lots going on! Should of known he wasn't Ezra's son, now of course Aria has "moved on".duh 

Did you all notice the extra arm/hand in the pic Emily looked at...Ali's twin I'm assuming?
Actually, I didn't.  I will go back and watch.  It could be her twin.  I thought that Marlene said they weren't going down the twin road though (I don't rem where I read that, maybe on here).  OR like atem said, could be CC.

I saw an interview with Ian (Ezra) from Sunday's award show.  Of course, he can't say much, but he led on that there would be more Ezria in the winter season.  They also asked him if there would be a 'Queen of Hearts' in the Halloween episode?  He said yes and that its someone we know (not a new character).  I don't know if he meant that literally or a 'Queen of Hearts' type of villain.  He wasn't giving much away (his handler was right behind him on the interview line).     giggling

b

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/video/2013-08-13-troian-bellisario-sasha-pieterse-fill

In case you haven't seen....    👋

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha