SELECT CONTENT

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Well we got some answers but now we need to know who 'A' really is!! I think Melissa killed Mrs. D, she whispered to her dad about who really killed that girl, and Mrs. D's quote about "never turn your back on a Hasting."  scratch 

I still freaked out at the end, it was just so gut-wrenching! Lucy and Ian put so much into their Ezria scenes, why I love that couple so much! Yeah there are a ton of articles where he says he will be returning for Season 5, so they can't kill him off! There will be hospital scenes, so hopefully he makes a full recovery and then goes back to help the girls.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Pretty-Little-Liars-Finale-1079471.aspx

Although Ezra betrayed Aria in a big way by lying about knowing Alison and writing a manuscript about her subsequent disappearance, does taking a bullet for her and her friends give him some sort of heroic redemption? "Yeah, but I would still be like, 'Alright, you got shot in the gut and that sucks, but you still lied to me,'" Harding says.

So the big question remaining is if Ezra is dead, the answer of which viewers won't find out until the summer premiere on June 10. The good news? We're betting he's alive. "I did sign a contract for the fifth season," Harding says.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:37 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Hey guys! I have a brand new account now!

This is a great interview with Marlene for Ezria fans! You can totally tell that Marlene wants us to know that Ezria will work it out and that she wants them to be together. The hinting at it is all over in that interview! Makes me so excited! Smiley

http://m.eonline.com/news/522502/pretty-little-liars-postmortem-marlene-king-spills-on-spoiler-s-murder-ezra-s-shocking-sacrifice-and-season-5-secrets

Thanks san... er Admin  giggling 

Linds911 wrote:Well we got some answers but now we need to know who 'A' really is!! I think Melissa killed Mrs. D, she whispered to her dad about who really killed that girl, and Mrs. D's quote about "never turn your back on a Hasting."  scratch 

I still freaked out at the end, it was just so gut-wrenching! Lucy and Ian put so much into their Ezria scenes, why I love that couple so much! Yeah there are a ton of articles where he says he will be returning for Season 5, so they can't kill him off! There will be hospital scenes, so hopefully he makes a full recovery and then goes back to help the girls.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Pretty-Little-Liars-Finale-1079471.aspx

Although Ezra betrayed Aria in a big way by lying about knowing Alison and writing a manuscript about her subsequent disappearance, does taking a bullet for her and her friends give him some sort of heroic redemption? "Yeah, but I would still be like, 'Alright, you got shot in the gut and that sucks, but you still lied to me,'" Harding says.

So the big question remaining is if Ezra is dead, the answer of which viewers won't find out until the summer premiere on June 10. The good news? We're betting he's alive. "I did sign a contract for the fifth season," Harding says.

Lol @ atem, I am actually not the admin anymore! It seems so funny not to be, but I just want to be me now. The forum is in very good hands now!  :yes:  bestbud! 

I too think that Ezria had a great performance and were really into their scenes at the end. It is also why I like them so much....they just seem so real to me. I cannot wait to see them back together.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Oh, that's good! I'm glad you can sit back and just enjoy the forum!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:59 pm

atem wrote:Oh, that's good!  I'm glad you can sit back and just enjoy the forum!
Thanks atem! :))
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Love your new avi Sanlee!  beatingheart 

Aria and Ezra are featured in ZZ Ward's music video "Last Love Song" whose songs have been included on the show in previous seasons. Loving it totally relates to them!  :arrowlove: 

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 8367-910 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 I_got_13 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Pretty Little Liars - Discussion - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Linds911 wrote:Love your new avi Sanlee!  beatingheart 

Aria and Ezra are featured in ZZ Ward's music video "Last Love Song" whose songs have been included on the show in previous seasons. Loving it totally relates to them!  :arrowlove: 

Thanks Linds! I replaced it already, but I'm glad you liked it! One of my favorite moments from them! I was just coming here to post the video until I saw that you posted it. Isn't it amazing? I can't stop watching it!

Only 45 days left til the season premiere! I cannot wait!  cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:38 pm

I can't chose a favorite moment there are so many! Hoping for a season promo soon!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 07, 2014 4:52 pm

33 more days until Season 5!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 07, 2014 6:13 pm

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader :happydance: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Bringing these over.  I didn't see any favorites for Troian nor Ashley.  

http://prettylittleliars.alloyentertainment.com/lucy-hale-favorite-pll-scenes-video-529141/

http://prettylittleliars.alloyentertainment.com/shay-mitchell-favorite-pll-scenes-video-527141/

Guess I've had enough a break, that I'm actually looking forward to S5, but still unsure about this redemption of Ezra thing....I hope its a reasonable s/l.

ALSO:  MK said they know who is "Uber A" and that Mona has always been "Original A".  So, does that mean Mona was the one who was texting Ali b/f her "death".  Guess I thought Mona just started that after Hanna went back to the girls.  Of course, MK has said many a thing....Ha Ha!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Thanks for bringing those over! I am just now seeing it.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Pretty much just uber excited for the Ezria scenes.  cheerleader 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Renewed for 2 more seasons!! I hope they have a time jump though because I don't know how they are going to keep the whole "A" mystery going, plus the girls in high school that long is pushing it. Still excited though cause that means more Ezria!!!  :cutesmile!: 

http://tvline.com/2014/06/10/pretty-little-liars-renewed-season-6-and-7-abc-family/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pretty Little Liars - Discussion

+12
Linds911
b
atem
black_tears
emusha