SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:28 pm

So much cattiness backstabbing and child like behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:30 pm

How in the world did Sarah/Elizbeth make you cry Shennea? These women are so ridiculous.

Now stupid Shennea is throwing Elizabeth under the bus and I don't get it.

Is it just me or are these rivalries happening super early this season? It all feels so fake and stupid.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:39 pm

I would just ignore Sheanne from now on Elizabeth. She is a b*tch and could care less what you say. I sure would not be hugging her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:39 pm

Sprite wrote:How in the world did Sarah/Elizbeth make you cry Shennea? These women are so ridiculous.

Now stupid Shennea is throwing Elizabeth under the bus and I don't get it.

Is it just me or are these rivalries happening super early this season? It all feels so fake and stupid.

The producers found GOLD in Shanae and Cassiday. That’s why it’s early. Can’t believe Shanae is 29!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:40 pm

Thinking back to Susie date….when was the last female contestant who made it to F3 after having the first one one dates? Just can’t remember?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:41 pm

I don't know if I can take this much longer. Cassidy and Sheanne both need to go asap! As do the stupid producers who come up with this crap. No wonder ratings suck.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Miakennedy Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:43 pm

luvstx wrote:Thinking back to Susie date….when was the last female contestant who made it to F3 after having the first one one dates?  Just can’t remember?

i think madi from peters season

Miakennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:44 pm

luvstx wrote:Thinking back to Susie date….when was the last female contestant who made it to F3 after having the first one one dates?  Just can’t remember?

The only one I remember is Ashley on Brad II. I am drawing a blank on the rest. This show is seriously destroying my brain cells.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:48 pm

Oh Clayton. You just jinxed everything by saying that there was no drama.

Here comes Sheanne again. Seriously? If I was Elizabeth I would refuse to go out and talk to her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:50 pm

You and me both Kate...feeling brain dead after that interaction!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:59 pm

This was hard to stay focused. These women??

Why is the next epi in two weeks?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This was hard to stay focused. These women??

Why is the next epi in two weeks?

Football
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Miakennedy
Hotmomma
Sprite